OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest mardevi

Hi OCK,

First of all, Great rom.

Works very fast and until now rom seems very stable.

But how can I enable dutch XT9?

When I click on option in keyboard settings nothing happens so I presume that only the english XT9 is present on the system.

Guest X-pro
Hi OCK,

First of all, Great rom.

Works very fast and until now rom seems very stable.

But how can I enable dutch XT9?

When I click on option in keyboard settings nothing happens so I presume that only the english XT9 is present on the system.

you are right. You can however install the original keyboard, lite keyboard seems not to store words that you add

part 2 in next post

BlackOmniaKeybd.part1.rar

Guest ProfJack
\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\skin.xml

go to lite 668, change:

<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="hh" alignment="right">
to
<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="HH" alignment="right">

(low hh to uper HH)

And softreset

Or replace the xml file with the attached file to set the clock to 24hr without the am/pm.

skin.xml

Guest vince1970

Hello OCK, amazing ROM and UI. Been keeping an eye on this post since GTX rom. Any plans for M2D v2 ?

DFT new builds ::

Edited by vince1970

Guest condorx

Hi OCK,

I've been lurking your thread for a long time, and finally I decided to flash: first the GTX, then your last ROM: both are awesome.

XIAMultiTheme seems nice; it's a bit annoying when the screen flicks to refresh as you move between panels ore click on a shortcut. but it's ok.

Your alphaUI is really stylish and eye-catching!

My suggestions:

- remove the automatic update from the agenda panel.

- your ported metro lock - maybe with no background - would be a perfect companion (the clock style is the same as alphaUI)!

- maybe you should try to remove the shortcuts pane and move the shortcuts on the bottom bar (the 3 icons there are redundant: it's easier to use the gestures! :) ): the home screen would be more polished and less cluttered, and it should still look good.

I'll take a look to see if I'm able to do it myself, by the way: you've already spent a lot of time for the last release!

So far no bugs, everything is just perfect.

Thank you!

Guest lsherif

Hi OCK,

Really a invention you are doing over here with the new Alpha UI, just one observation upon choosing an installed program icon in the shortcut tab pages the icon does not appear - only description , whereas choosing one of the already cooked icons shows in that tab.

Any suggestions to overcome this.

thanks.

Guest Hanif Jiwani
OCK's instructions on 1st page:

You can find out you city code by going to Yahoo weather and searching your city under "Enter city or zip code:" If I search "New York" for example, a new page will load with the numbers 2459115 in the url. This will be your city code.

Follow the link below. When you click on London, you get London-44418 in the URL, so you enter 44418 as city code.

Yahoo weather England

Hope this helps :)

thank you very much for helping to fix the city code.

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Ock

Thanks for out class new build Alpha UI 23569 which is mind blowing

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest Alien-Tech

I appreciate the whole sweat which was putted in development of this new ROM and UI. That's why I hate to admit it, but as regular SPB Shell user I can say this Alpha comes out like SPB's free downsized version with great loss of modifying abilities. I hope this won't come out as a negative criticism. After all this is a free GUI and SPB isn't.

Well anyway I am still using this, because I kinda get bored of the GTX stuff and on the other side Alpha UI can always be disabled and this ROM be used as a perfect base for any shell one like. So thank you OCK. In any case I hope you'll give it a shot with 7300 in the future. With your skills and amazing motivation it might come out as a number 1 thing.

PS: OCK where the hell do you get all that motivation on answering all those repeating questions. You must be meditating or something. :)

Guest Rebels

Can ock or anyone mirror the rom somewhere else preferably 4shared or megaupload plz? i can't use mediafire and really wanna try this rom..

Guest roxas

hai..

i'm new here n begin using omnia i900 three days ago..

when i get this phone i search for cooked roms n decided to use GTX roms..

this is a nice roms with light theme n so many great tools.. i like it..

but i found a problem, when i record video, sometimes it become laggy move for a second and have a bad audio quality for the video i recorded (i cant hear what they talking because volume in recorded video low n it have a noise sound even i record in a closed rooms)..

please help me.. how to fix the problem?

are all omnia have problem in video recording? (i didnt try it when use official 6.1 roms so i can't compare it)..

sorry if i ask in wrong section.. because i use GTX roms so i decided to ask it here..

Thanks..

Guest Kampos
Can ock or anyone mirror the rom somewhere else preferably 4shared or megaupload plz? i can't use mediafire and really wanna try this rom..

Downloading .. then i will mirror it

Guest LANYCO

OCK Congratulations.

First I did test it GTX, all parts ok but M2D, I dont like.

After, and I have installed now, OCK´s Titanium. The best for me, simply and usefull.

You are very good chef. You try innovate again and again.

I´m happy.

I´m downloading 23569, and I test it.

Thanks for your hard word.

Keep in touch.

Edited by LANYCO