OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro
Hi i'm using the alphaUI rom, i liked so much, but i don't like of the clock, can i put the clock at 24h mode, how can i do this?

\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\skin.xml

go to lite 668, change:

CODE

<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="hh" alignment="right">

to

CODE

<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="HH" alignment="right">

(low hh to uper HH)

or overwrite with this and reset

skin.xml

Guest X-pro
anyone also having problem with sms? i phone usually hangs when opening inbox or writing, my inbox has 400msgs but not having problem with my older rom. any fix is appreciated.

You can disable threaded mail, that would help a little. You can change the phonepart.

Backup before trying this

Disable.CAB

Enabled.cab

Guest The_Lightning

SPB MS is hard to beat ;) I'm now trying out a B7300 based rom, it may take a while to sort everything out. It would most probably be a COM2 one as it's most compatible.

-------------------------------------------------------------

First of all and because It's my first post in this topic, I would like to congratulate Ock for his spectacular work and persistence over time to make his roms better and be able to attend everybody's questions.

I'm here just to give support to the idea of making a B7300 based rom. I looked at the screenshots and I must say that they are amazing and promising. I already tried a lot of roms of Titanium and M2D and, honestly, I got a little bored.

This one can make our Omnia's a new touch, look and feel.

If I see a rom based on the above mentioned B7300, I'll surely donate something in exchange for your efforts.

Hope everyone who haven't donate and expect eagerly this release, will follow my example to support this spectacular chef.

By best regards Ock!

Please, do continue your work because It's the best until now. :(

Guest blyx1221
You can disable threaded mail, that would help a little. You can change the phonepart.

Backup before trying this

im not using threaded sms ever since coz its buggy to me, il try to change my phone part. il keep update soon. ty

Guest srqtrader

Has anyone tried rom version 25xxx base? i noticed the sms thread is in bubbles that show who's message is who's.... i wonder why everyone backed away from 25xxx and went back to 23xxx...???

Guest omnia newbie

I miss picture/avatar contact page on this AlphaIU.......... can someone suggest a way/or program to replace this .. thanks

Guest Daniel Gava
Is there some way of not displaying the system tray in the AlphaUI build? In 23563, even when GPSGate is running, it does not show up, perhaps this is a TouchFLO thing, as I have noticed it will display the notification when changed to Resco Today.

You're right about this being a TouchFlo thing. In all Today's based UI the the trays system will be showed, as far as I know.

Guest Daniel Gava
Thanks OCK.. I have reskin to pull the information from apptx.exe but as Condorx pointed it, you need to update the agenda to keep up. But that is not a problem.

I have change the homescreen a bit so the appointment, time and location is shown. Now I am happy!!

Thanks OCK!! ;) :(

Melburnian, might you upload the skin.xml for us to test?

Guest omnia newbie
But, i have a question: Is this possible to change the bottom Softkeys in Homemenue? The Phone & Camera to another Name and link?

hi brother .. i seached back about 5 pages still cant find the answer for the same questions.. did you work it out or find Ock answer............. please re post..............thanks in advance

Guest kimitza

Hello master ock, this is my last post here, since i've moved on to omnia 2. I wanted to tell you i really enjoyed your roms (UL versions). You really bring our omnias to life.

For the present users, enjoy the best roms ever for omnia.

For the future users, be confident you will find the best chef around.

If you ever consider to cook some roms for omnia 2, count me in as a lab rat ;).

Thanks again master ock and keep up the good work.

Guest mispeed
hi guys,

i just want you to know that i like your rom really!

it's a really quick and handly rom!

but i found something, i want to change, but i'm not able to do it on my own!

i just go right way from home sceen and there i yound the appointment tap!

great one, of course, but i just can see appointments i haven't as an period appointment...

i want to see my working time (period appointment) in this agenda too.

is it possible to change it anyway?

thanks a lot

and greets from germany

and a nive wm!

*gg*

mispeed

nobody knows anythink about my problem?

greets

mispeed

Guest Daniel Gava
nobody knows anythink about my problem?

greets

mispeed

Mispeed, if you are talking about the "All day Appointments", with the current configurations this cannot be seen. But seems like Melburian is trying to do something about it. I just asked him to upload the edited skim.xml file. Lets wait.

Guest Daniel Gava
I miss picture/avatar contact page on this AlphaIU.......... can someone suggest a way/or program to replace this .. thanks

If you are talking about the wallpaper, give a look at google with this key-words: "wallpaper WQVGA". If this is not the problems, please reformulate your question.

Guest mispeed
Mispeed, if you are talking about the "All day Appointments", with the current configurations this cannot be seen. But seems like Melburian is trying to do something about it. I just asked him to upload the edited skim.xml file. Lets wait.

i talk about the appointments, i have set as an period appointment (my working times every day change really often, so i have to look it up evry evening...)

thanks alot, than i have to wait *gg*

greets

mispeed

Edited by mispeed

Guest yasars

@ock

need help, when i click anywwhere on the touch they came an error

" The file xxx cannot be opened. Either its is not signed with a trusted certificate , or one its components cannot be foundm if the problem persosts , try reinstalling or restoring the file .

i have install sdkcerts ;)

Guest Korai
seems like igo is making the change so setting should possible to make there. Srswow has been known to cause some trouble so you could uninstall and see if that helps.

Which rom ? for i900 ? A link would help a little ;)

The new OCK's ROM with omnia i900

iGo settings could not change it :S

But I going to try uninstall srs :(

thx for your reply!

Guest Kampos
@ock

need help, when i click anywwhere on the touch they came an error

" The file xxx cannot be opened. Either its is not signed with a trusted certificate , or one its components cannot be foundm if the problem persosts , try reinstalling or restoring the file .

i have install sdkcerts ;)

try hard resetting your omnia this may solve the problem

Guest Daniel Gava

post-601532-1276806429_thumb.png

Guys, I've made something about the Agenda in Skin XML File, But I'm not 100% sure of the functionality of this change.

The goal is to show the next All day appointment in first line (From "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Appointments\Event\Subject") and in second line the first non-all day appointment (from "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApptEx\Appt1")

If somebody wants to try it, replace the "skin.xml" file in "\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI" by the attached below.

Note that this skin is a change from condorx's skin, so it wil have no links to the lateral and bottom home pages

You gonna have to replace also the "bar.png" and the Bottombar.png" in "\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\Home" by the attached.

One more think: The "link on click" of the clock is pointing to "\Program Files\Samsung\Clock\tclock.exe". So you gonna have to install Tclock from here. Install in "My Device"

Condorx and Melburian: Please take a look at the XML code. I don't know exactly what is the difference between All day apps and non all-day apps in registry, so I tried to do the best. But maybe You guys can make it better.

Regards to all. ;)

PS: I take no responsibility for any damage, so be carefulpost-601532-1276806429_thumb.png.

skin.xml

post-601532-1276806762_thumb.png

post-601532-1276806772_thumb.png

Hi, is it possible to put an operator name into today screen, above the hour numbers? I am using it as a namedays.

Edited by EduX