OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest melburnian
OCK ..i turn back to GTX,and...i wAnna know how to put back the LOCK button because when i touch i,he send me tho the phone calls.

thx

Hi BMW992009

I assume it is M2D v2.. go to tools -> M2DC

In there you can assign the softkey to the LOCK, which as far I as remember is S2U2..

;)

Guest xdororo
You can downloaded from here: http://bbs.uc.cn/viewthread.php?tid=426829...;extra=page%3D1 or from here: http://www.3gfan.com/class/132_1.htm.

I was using 国笔PPC输入法 V2.1.8. Hope you can find what will suit you.

Thank you !! I want to find one that can support Traditional Chinese. and I've tried samsung xt9_tw & another two.

but still doesn't work @@ , I'll keep trying others...

BTW, I can set the region to Chinese Singapore, but it shows Simple Chinese, could I set the other region to display Traditional Chinese? Thanks !!

Guest xdororo
You can downloaded from here: http://bbs.uc.cn/viewthread.php?tid=426829...;extra=page%3D1 or from here: http://www.3gfan.com/class/132_1.htm.

I was using 国笔PPC输入法 V2.1.8. Hope you can find what will suit you.

Thank you !! I want to find one that can support Traditional Chinese. and I've tried samsung xt9_tw & another two.

BTW, I can set the region to Chinese Singapore, but it shows Simple Chinese, could I set the other region to display Traditional Chinese? Thanks !!

Guest corefirewire

Hi there ,

i am using the alphaUI, its very nice and new. I have a problem with connecting applications through wi-fi.

These are the connections settings of my Omnia i900:

1. Settings> Connections> Connections>Advance>Select network> 1st option My Internet also tried My Work Network

2nd option My Work Network

2. Settings> Connections> Wi-Fi > Clicked on Connected/ available wi-fi network > Connects to: The Internet also tried Work.

The problem is; except Opera Mini no application is connecting, they are showing connection error

Applications which i have tried :

1. SPB TV

2. Internet Explorer

3. Marketplace

4. Youtube

5. Google Maps > Network Unavailable Error: connectError [6]

Please provide your assistance.

Regards

corefirewire

Guest mikidream
@mikidream: Try the 'Favorite Hacks' where you can change to the Samsung Keypad if you mean this.

Hey I'm talking about the fast way to call people I think it called "my favorite people"

The tab that was with their pictures and then you can click on the person and it calls.

Is that possible in the new UI because I can't see it.

If not is it possible to add it as a cab application?

Thanks

Edited by mikidream

Guest melburnian
Hi there ,

i am using the alphaUI, its very nice and new. I have a problem with connecting applications through wi-fi.

1. Settings> Connections> Connections>Advance>Select network> 1st option My Internet also tried My Work Network

2. Settings> Connections> Wi-Fi > Clicked on Connected/ available wi-fi network > Connects to: The Internet also tried Work.

The problem is; except Opera Mini no application is connecting, they are showing connection error

1. SPB TV

2. Internet Explorer

3. Marketplace

4. Youtube

Regards

corefirewire

Are you getting an errors? mmm.. Mine uses Connects to: "The Internet" and works fine.

Guest skoda60

In Omnia > No, Omnia2 > Yes. My last ROM for Omnia was ock 23778 ulite. It was good for me. Now paid more time on Omnia2.

Guest holybabel

Hi everybody,

if you want to display current weather in S2U2 you can add the following lines to updateweather.mscr (Program Files\XIAMultitheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Scripts\)

weather = "C|" & ccode & "|" & city & ": " & temp & "° (" & ccond & ")"

RegWriteString("HKCU", "\Software\A_C\S2U2\", "UserWeather", weather)

In S2U2 Settings you have to activate "UserWeather" in Information.

In S2U2 you will see something like this:

*YourCity*: *Temp*° (*Condition*)

Greetings Holybabel

Guest Maliasbaggio
Hi,

SKin.xml on \i900\\\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI

skin.xml

updateweather.rar, unrar on \i900\\\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Scripts

updateweather.rar

SKin.xml is not working {cannot download, is there any problem? can you please check?

updateweather.rar downloaded, will check {shall i overwright OCK's updateweather in that folder?

Thank you

Guest dragonmatahari
Hi there ,

...have a problem with connecting applications through wi-fi.

Regards

corefirewire

I think someone has mentioned in several page back..

sollution: power option > disable wifi power save mode

works 4 me ;)

p.s: no matter what build that i've flashed lately but somehow i turn back to Ock GTX.. the most fast n stable rom i've tried so far.. I'm a SPB MS fanatic actually but somehow GTX force me to use M2D.. tried to improved 23118 UL/Titanium version through various mod including Doc3000's stuff but never meet the same smoothness+stability as Ock's GTX. If only M2D can be viewed both in Landscape then it could be the main reason for me to stick with Samsung Omnia i900 ...there, should be enough for me to use in my daily life. (a couple more years to come hopefully :( or at least i will keep it as one of my priceless momentos in my old age.. a great story to remembered).

Guest kjub6

hi ock ... please can you provide a stand alone cab for audio notes ? pleas ... its greate program but I need it into lite version ;) thx

Guest X-pro
Hi there ,

1. SPB TV

2. Internet Explorer

3. Marketplace

4. Youtube

Regards

corefirewire

did you try the 30 sek operator change ?

Hi. Is there a difference in battery life between previous Premium edition and this one? I like the new one and my only concern is battery life and how fast is the response.

Edited by Hapa

Guest X-pro
Hi. Is there a difference in battery life between previous Premium edition and this one? I like the new one and my only concern is battery life and how fast is the response.

in my experience the 231.. is more stable and battery friendly than the 235.. series

Guest omnia newbie
@OCK:

I have new weather icons and sms, phone, mail and task icons created.

I would like to upload this in the evening.

Is this ok for you?

May be, you can cook this icons in your new ROM?

@all: I try to upload a description with files in the evening!

ock.jpg

Dear, Picard

Hi Jean can you teach me/us .. 1 to change .. the soft key bottom right, from camera to favorite

2. how to change the icons like yours.. with colour ...;) many many thanks

Guest aci666
Hi Jean can you teach me/us .. 1 to change .. the soft key bottom right, from camera to favorite

+1

in my experience the 231.. is more stable and battery friendly than the 235.. series

Tnx for the reply, so I should stick to 231 version for now.

Guest nexus nsc

And... +1 :( I like it.

Guest cheese112

Didn't also like AlphaUI.... Hey if i have this newest Build 23569 AlphaUI in my Omnia, can I put some older ROMs from Ock in my phone and replace this newes one? Sorry I'm new in putting ROMs in my Omnia, this was first and didn't like it, so I would like to try others... So if I have downloaded and installed the Samsung Modem Driver XP in my PC can I just download and put any ROM in my Omnia now?

Guest Daniel Gava

OCK and Guys, please take a look at my topic: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...tanium-by-cabs/

I always liked Neo Titanium, but the new chefs stopped cooking it. (maybe the newest ones doesn't know it?) Anyway, its a light, and very nice interface, and I thing it would be nice resurrect it, and maybe you OCK could do a Rom with it in...

post-601532-1277226689_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226696_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226703_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226711_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226718_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226743_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226753_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226769_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226777_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226784_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226792_thumb.png

post-601532-1277226801_thumb.png

post-601532-1277227313_thumb.png

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest Daniel Gava

Its going to be very nice. Maybe you could try the atached Manila condicons...

Manila_icons.rar

Guest amperman
Didn't also like AlphaUI.... Hey if i have this newest Build 23569 AlphaUI in my Omnia, can I put some older ROMs from Ock in my phone and replace this newes one? Sorry I'm new in putting ROMs in my Omnia, this was first and didn't like it, so I would like to try others... So if I have downloaded and installed the Samsung Modem Driver XP in my PC can I just download and put any ROM in my Omnia now?

yes of course

by the way

titanium or spb mobile shell are more flexible in tuning, and less buggy in use (if brain.nb0 and arms.bin are working properly)

Edited by amperman