OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest jean-luc_picard

Ok, please excuse the delay :-(

I have the weather icons and sms, mail, phone and task icons online.

I hope this is ok for OCK ;-) I have to wait of this answer :-)

You must download two files. Weather.zip and Home.zip

Home.zip

Weather.zip

You must replace the complete weather folder in:

"Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\"

(The old folder replace with the new folder)

And you must replace only the files from Home.zip in follow folder:

"Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\Home"

ock.jpg

Danger: Please make a backup of the folder:

Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\weather

Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\home

It's better ;-)

Ok, i hope it is nice...

Dear, Picard

Guest SxMarcos

I would like to again use the default wallpaper of the Ultralite version, but I can not find it.

Someone could post it here?

Thank you.

Guest Rebels

Home.zip

Weather.zip

ock.jpg

It's better ;-)

Ok, i hope it is nice...

Dear, Picard

Nice, it worked. keep up mate..

hi ock, can i have ur alphaui as a cab to install in other builds? is that possible plz, i really wanna try this with com 2

Try the attached

Hi OCK, i love your apha rom version but the problem is that im realy having a hard time with the sms part, it always hangs when i try to reply or opening some msg in the inbox, i already try to disable n change the phone parts but still no luck. i try the dxid1 n dxif1 phone parts coz im for SEA country, do you any recomend phone parts for this? ty

I'm using DXIA at the moment

Ock I just want to ask you, how to make today screen like Android samsung? I mean without clock, weather, calendar ..etc. Just program in today screen! thank you...

SPB Mobile Shell would fit the bill :)

Hello Master Ock,

I am using your 23118 Premium. Everything works good. I want to try the latest ROM. Could you please have a 2nd link for download? They blocked Mediafire and few other download links in China.

Thanks

Try the mirror link from my blog post.

Hi Ock,

Thanks for your great job, I love GTX 23118 rom very much.

so far everything goes fine, but the regional setting.

I came from Taiwan, and I installed "vivi_regional.cab" & "Samsung_Keypad_TW_.cab"

but I still can not solve the following problem :

1. change the region to "Chinese Taiwan"

2. input the Chinese words by other input method

any answers is much appreciated, thanks !!

BTW, does anyone know that Transcriber supports Chinese fonts ? THANKS !!

Don't think that Transcriber has chinese support :D

Is there a way to use finger mouse on ock_Premium_23118 Rom?! ;)

This rom is great but i really feel like missing the mouse and i cannot figure out how to bring it back, if it's possible at all,

I've made a change in Favorite Hackings but it does not seem to respond, jus switches of the 4-way padding but mouse is not coming back.

And one more thing,

When i make changes in "Tabs" section of M2D Customizer, after applying the changes,

Touch Flo on the home screen won't load :(

Is it possible that you cannot make changes in tabs/widgets, is this a given or some bug i can fix?

Thanks in advance :D

Fingermouse doesn't work in WM6.5, at least on the i900.

Some tabs are not functional e.g. TV and Footprints, so enabling them will cause M2D not to start. Just uncheck them in M2DC.

Thanks Alot OCK for your great roms . it made me feel that my omnia is different that it was , anyway i have sold my Omnia with a pain in my heart :( ;)

it's the time to move a little bit forward to HTC HD2

Really your roms was the best out there and the best i'v tried ( tried many though )

Have fun Guys with the best Chef ever existed

The HD2 is a nice upgrade indeed ;) I'm sure you'll get more roms for the HD2 from Modaco and XDA

ock_alphaUI_for_XMT.cab

this worries me much ! every few minutes it connects to Gprs/edge what is wrong with that i doesn´t have mms enabled the weather sould only update when i tap on it so what hell is doing the connect action????

On a Normal PC i would say there´s a virus or a trojan so please give me an answer

I think there could be some app you installed. No script is running in the background in AlphaUI, so it shouldn't start your connection or eat up battery life. You can also try using the included DialUp Enabler-Disabler

I installed ock_alphaUI_23569.7z .

Is it possible to add hand writing mode to input methods ?

In input methods , only touch input method is available...

I posted a transcriber cab some posts back, u can give it a try.

HI guys

I am curious if anyone has run into this issue.

I had some old recurring appointments which the appex application didn't pick up, meaning that it doesn't show on Agenda screen.

Anyone with the same problem?

I think this is a limitation of the program.

thanks OCK! I like your Rom very much.

I want to get more information about your older rom, but I can not open your blog with clicks the link you present...

Here's the link again

help i can't sync connect my omnia using ock's new alpha rom to my computer.

I've tried to reboot and reconnect but everything's not working.

blue tooth and cable connection both doesn't work. anybody can give me some tips to solve this?

Both are working for me ;)

Ock I have some trouble with the premium ROM. Sometimes error happens. Touchback.exe cannot run. How to fix it?

Which program is the touchback.exe from? It's not in my roms.

@OCK:

I have new weather icons and sms, phone, mail and task icons created.

I would like to upload this in the evening.

Is this ok for you?

May be, you can cook this icons in your new ROM?

@all: I try to upload a description with files in the evening!

ock.jpg

Dear, Picard

Very nice work! Don't think I'll be cooking another rom on AlphaUI but feel free to create a separate thread for customisations :(

Great rom.

I'm missing the fast dialer that used to be in the last versions.

How can I find the fast dialer where I can see about 8 best list of people I can call?

thanks

Do you mean the people tab in M2D? I wasn't able to duplicate it in XMT and Mortscript.

The rom is great but it's trully non accceptable to not have fulscreen keyboard in the landscape mode :/ (speaking of Premium_23118)

And also to not be able to arrange launcher tabs and add some more, i find this a huge lack.. and not being able to use mousepad! damn!

If there's some way to make this all happen please recommend some ways or i'm switching back to 6.1

You can easily install Samsung keybd from my second post, which has landscape support. Btw, which launcher tabs are you referring to?

Fingermouse doesn't work in WM6.5 due to i900's drivers.

@Ock: I have some problems with screen lockups from the UI? In anycase the device needs to be reset after these lockups. ( or is it just me?)

-Options onder Phone aren't working

-Agenda app doesn't work correctly. Can't add, can't switch, can't open item.( i'll reinstall the app)

-Opera isn't the default browser

Phone options issue is a known issue with WM6.5

Which agenda app are u referring to? If you mean the agenda tab/panel, it doesn't have editing functionality.

Don't think there's a way to make Opera the default browser as fas as I'm aware.

OCK ..i turn back to GTX,and...i wAnna know how to put back the LOCK button because when i touch i,he send me tho the phone calls.

thx

Here's the key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Home]

"SK1CmdParam"=""

"SK1Cmd"="\\Program Files\\S2U2\\s2u2.exe"

"SK1"="Lock"

when i send sms it crashes the hole phone then i must do an softreset via littel hole at the top

how about yours phones `???

I personally don't have this issue, though sometimes emails lag a little.

No more "UltraLite" or "M2D" roms, m8? Just the new "alphaUI"?

(Looking nice, though).

Not much changes, so 23118 UL is still the latest I have.

the program AudioNote on alphaUI open very slow, you can fix proplem ?????? thanks

Don't think I can do much about this issue ;)

Hi there ,

i am using the alphaUI, its very nice and new. I have a problem with connecting applications through wi-fi.

These are the connections settings of my Omnia i900:

1. Settings> Connections> Connections>Advance>Select network> 1st option My Internet also tried My Work Network

2nd option My Work Network

2. Settings> Connections> Wi-Fi > Clicked on Connected/ available wi-fi network > Connects to: The Internet also tried Work.

The problem is; except Opera Mini no application is connecting, they are showing connection error

Applications which i have tried :

1. SPB TV

2. Internet Explorer

3. Marketplace

4. Youtube

5. Google Maps > Network Unavailable Error: connectError [6]

Please provide your assistance.

Regards

corefirewire

Have you tried the Operator switching tip on my second post. "The Internet" works for me.

hi ock ... please can you provide a stand alone cab for audio notes ? pleas ... its greate program but I need it into lite version :( thx

Here's a link to the app extracted by Sector

Didn't also like AlphaUI.... Hey if i have this newest Build 23569 AlphaUI in my Omnia, can I put some older ROMs from Ock in my phone and replace this newes one? Sorry I'm new in putting ROMs in my Omnia, this was first and didn't like it, so I would like to try others... So if I have downloaded and installed the Samsung Modem Driver XP in my PC can I just download and put any ROM in my Omnia now?

If you've flashed to 23569, u can simply follow the same procedure to flash back to an older rom

OCK and Guys, please take a look at my topic: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...tanium-by-cabs/

I always liked Neo Titanium, but the new chefs stopped cooking it. (maybe the newest ones doesn't know it?) Anyway, its a light, and very nice interface, and I thing it would be nice resurrect it, and maybe you OCK could do a Rom with it in...

I have some files thanks to Chef Nick, haven't been testing it out thorughly cos I personally prefer M2D.

A million thanks x-pro.....got it now, just missed it, ha ha

It's ok now...

Another question: I downloaded ock's AlphaUI 23569.7z

Is it better than the one I have right now? (M2D-23541)

what are the significant differences do they have?

Any input please?

Changes are listed in my changelog, scroll down a little to see it.

Whats difference to M2d and Premium?

Tks a lot

See my first post for a pdf file on the differences.

I would like to again use the default wallpaper of the Ultralite version, but I can not find it.

Someone could post it here?

Thank you.

As requested ;)

post-615996-1277300312_thumb.jpg

Guest X-pro
A million thanks x-pro.....got it now, just missed it, ha ha

It's ok now...

Another question: I downloaded ock's AlphaUI 23569.7z

Is it better than the one I have right now? (M2D-23541)

what are the significant differences do they have?

Any input please?

From other users experience, the 541 should be better but again no personal experience. The 23118 is , in my opinion, the best right now.

Guest Korai

Hi all!

First, Thanks for OCK's answer about the comm manager!

Next: I have got an another problem ( not so big, but it still a problem ;) )

I want to change the layout of the Touch input, because I'm living in Hungary and I need to use so many accents.

THX for every reply!

And, I had uninstall my SRSWOW but the IGO still speaks in the headset, if it's plugged in.

Could anyone tell me how to route the audio to the internal speaker, when the headphone is plugged in?

Edited by Korai

Guest me_spb

respected, Оск! If the firmware turns 3 applications, how to increase the number of applications?

Edited by me_spb

Guest nexus nsc

thanks ;) it works.

Edited by nexus nsc

Guest test02

Hi OCK!

I have a little problem with one of your roms. I am on 23563 and I can't raise the screen brightness, regardless of the setting I choose. (Settings -> Backlight)

I've tried "Auto adjustment" (the light sensor works), but see no changes. Even if I choose "Manual Adjustment" and move the slider, I can't notice anything different.

With summer fast approaching, this is becoming a problem!

Please help, thanks! Or at least let me know if these problems were resolved in newer builds (time for me to upgrade?).

EDIT: sometimes, when rotating the screen in landscape mode, half of the canvas is not used. If needed I can provide screenshots. Thanks.

Edited by test02

Guest kzkan

Home.zip

Weather.zip

ock.jpg

It's better ;-)

Ok, i hope it is nice...

Dear, Picard

yes yes it works well many thanks

Guest onghc73

dear OCK,

thanks for nice ROM for AlphaUI..

i accidently replace your original bar.png (1 box) with another bar.png (2 boxes)..for customize full Agenda display (with venue added) which doesn't work in the end.

is it possible that you could provide original bar.png...thanks

Guest omnia newbie

can someone put me out of misery please. !? how to change the softkey on bottome right (default is "camera").. i know it somewhere but cant find the answer

Guest emberjan8

ock and x-pro, a million thanks.

i'll try the 23118 as what x-pro had preferred

i am new to m2d and touch-flo. i had been using the spb mobile shell for a long time now that i am like a new student exploring this new UI

Guest X-pro
I can't enter the port 9, it doesn't get saved

hmm strange

if you did choose menu>save and exit in config and hit the start button at the top of the screen you may have to do a power off to get it to save. Seems that 235.. roms isn't happy to save all data. Install should be in main storage. Never had any problems with this app but of course every phone i different ;)

Guest The_Lightning

Hello again master Ock.

I'm just wondering if you are working on the omnia lite rom. The new topic "Omnia Lite Look & Feel" is really digging and hunting for bugs. I know that if you would be one of them, it would be so much faster :( to have a new omnia rom, different from the M2d and titanium, to please everyone's taste.

As I said earlier, I tried a lot of roms of M2D and Titanium and I got a little bored. I don´t know if it's the case of most of the users but, anyway, maybe this rom could be nicer, use less ram, be faster and practical at the same time (I'm not stating, just assuming).

Once more, thank you for your efforts and accomplishments. You're the best chef there is on our precious Omnia's. ;)

Regards

Guest The_Lightning
so far I absolutely love this rom, i have to say this is the ONLY rom i have found (after flashing between MANY) that does not freeze or lockup when accessing or closing messages.

The problems i have noted thus far seem to only be the space issue when typing a message listed earlier, however a workaround is to simply read the individual message and reply using that field.

The other issue is that the majority of my contacts are listed as "04" and messages received do not retrieve the contact unless i change the contact number to "+614".

Final issue i've found is that when i receive a message after sending the first message in my inbox to that specific contact - the reply and subsequent conversation is listed in a separate row; leaving the original message isolated. This seems a bit strange.

I did have a query about removing the "Message Sent" after sending a text.. annoying but i could live with it.

Great work, you know this is something i'd be willing to pay for because this is absolutely amazing so far for me - i have not had a responsive phone that does not lock up or freeze with a proper keypad that doesn't screw around for the 1 1/2 years i've had the bloody thing. It was embarrassing when dealing with customers because i'd have to wait 2-3 minutes after sending a message for the phone to unfreeze (with any rom), i purchased a windows mobile phone for business and i would have rather used an original nokia 8810 because i could actually text and make phone calls without freezing or accidentally navigating to some stupid application. Congratulations ;)

I agree totally with you. I already said do Ock that if he was willing to help in launch of an omnia lite based rom, trying to fix errors, I would donate something - even if it is not much - for the efforts, and encourage others to do the same. The same applies here.

Please, do not stop. Let's get this rom perfect.

Regards

I just sent this to you Ock, so you can be in touch with what's happening on the other topic.

Regards

Guest Adaho0
this rom ock_alphaUI_23569 doesn't have csc file?

can i flashit whitout this file?

YES, you can flash it without csc file. Works well.

Guest Kampos
my omnia is portuguese... and rom is BBHH1... can i flash to this???

Yes you can this rom has no Phone part ( BBHH1 in your case ) but it will be World Wide English rom

it will not be portuguese anymore

Have Fun