OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro
Hi OCK,

Love your ROMS, i use the 23118 premium and its great, i only have 2 little problems.

1. When I type and click the buttons on the left side like 1, q, a... it always type the next button 2,w,s,... i calibrated the screens several times and every-time is the same, i have to click on the very far left to get the correct button.

2. The unlock slider, after some time doesn't work properly, i slide and the slider bounce back to centre, eventuality it unlocks. If I reset the device its ok for some time, then again,

Can't remember which version of smart lock ock put in that build but the newer versions have many problems. You could try to install an older version to main storage and see if that works. Hoping it will overwrite the newer smartlock, but because smart lock is cooked in it could force you to re flash if it doesn't work. What ock did to enhance smartlock will of cause be lost

WWE_Chobit_Company_SmartLock_1.7E.cab

Guest h3ld3r_kid

hello ppl.... i'm using 23118 rom and i've 2 questions:

this rom doesn't had windows live messenger... and in the topic of applications the link is off... can someone get a link for me?

thnkx

and the other question is:

in the calendar, when i put a remember of else, when i lock the omnia on lock screen just show the remember for today.... is there some way to show for 3 days ou more?

SenseLS.png

on this screen show my tasks up 3 ou 4 days!!!!!!!

thnkx

Edited by h3ld3r_kid

Guest cesare88

Hi ock, in first very compliment for your rom, it's the best I ever tried!! I have the manila2v2 version, how can I add my city in weather tab??it's not present in those selected!

Guest PyoXz

OCK's GTX ROM is the best of the best roms i have ever tried :lol: OCK you are god of roms, thank you very much for thi creation, you make my phone alive :D

Guest Joseph1124

Hi, I am strongly willing to download you "ock's wm6.5 roms Build 23569", but the whole mediafire is out f service, so ,could you get it to a new website, or tell me how to get it.

Thaks very much!!

Guest steven107
Hi, I am strongly willing to download you "ock's wm6.5 roms Build 23569", but the whole mediafire is out f service, so ,could you get it to a new website, or tell me how to get it.

Thaks very much!!

the links mediarire is work ok.

Guest bongdapogi

Hi OCK,

Your ROMs are amazing. It really make every omnia ALive!

Just have sa small problem with the GTX 23118 ROM that i flashed on my Omnia.

Its quite working well for 3 weeks until today I cant reply, compose SMS. I dont know whats the problem. what should I do?

Thanks! Keep it up!

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

I am on Build 23569 right now and am using Yrgo as a UI. (see attchement) What i like so much about yrgo is that it completely cloaks the top/bottom bars of wm 6.5! (giving me more space to place icon's / gadgets / links)

Are you (ever) gonna implement such a thing in your roms? (i would love that) Right now i use Yrgo because it is flexable and easy to configure. Hope to see that in your rom's as well...

Keep up the good work!

ps: I also use the today screen plugin from resco... (not to forget)

post-526828-1277984158_thumb.jpg

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest kennethchia
hello ppl.... i'm using 23118 rom and i've 2 questions:

this rom doesn't had windows live messenger... and in the topic of applications the link is off... can someone get a link for me?

thnkx

and the other question is:

in the calendar, when i put a remember of else, when i lock the omnia on lock screen just show the remember for today.... is there some way to show for 3 days ou more?

SenseLS.png

on this screen show my tasks up 3 ou 4 days!!!!!!!

thnkx

WindowsLive_0409.PPC2005_arm.cab

Guest Daniel Gava

Hi OCK. I know you are busy at the moment, but I would like to ask you to do a simple (I guess) thing: Could you "recook" the GTX Rom including imeibrazil.pfg?? I want back to it but without imeibrazil gonna be a head pain...

Thanks anyway.

Guest dekaasboer

First off,

What a great efford making and supporting all these ROMS! My utmost gratitude.

I used the titanium ROM, and it works great. Except when I trie to open a photo selecting it from the homescreen I get a error. The file cannot be opened, not signed with a certificate, component cannot be found, reinstalling/ restoring file. etc. etc.

When I open a picture through file explorer it works niceley.

The problem is probably discussed and solved in this very topic, but I can't locate the solution within it's 228 pages. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Much appriciated.

Guest ducristi
Hello Ock,

I am on Build 23569 right now and am using Yrgo as a UI. (see attchement) What i like so much about yrgo is that it completely cloaks the top/bottom bars of wm 6.5! (giving me more space to place icon's / gadgets / links)

Are you (ever) gonna implement such a thing in your roms? (i would love that) Right now i use Yrgo because it is flexable and easy to configure. Hope to see that in your rom's as well...

Keep up the good work!

ps: I also use the today screen plugin from resco... (not to forget)

Hi Patrick1963

I am pleased , very pleased with the latest release of OCK, but this looks nice too .

I might give it a try . Thanks

Guest mrlm

Normally these roms are great but the latest AplhaUI23569 is just too unstable for me - even on a brand new replacement omnia.

I have had a problem with it locking up when a text is received - I know I have got one but cannot read it because I need to reset the phone and find that it never had chance to be written to the flash. I have waited more than 30 seconds to see if it will write it but it seems to be hard locked as soon as the message tone is played. This is all on a fresh flash with no additional software installed or running. I also found AlphaUI worse than M2D as it doesn't provide as much information and when I click on SMS the UI seems to flash twice and then slowly open the messaging app.

In the mean time I have gone back to a more basic rom of build 28233 for a while from here.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...uched-versions/

I cannot seem to locate a cab for the ezinput configurator is there one about?

What are your plans for the next roms - back to normal premium m2d ect or try another UI?

Also which Com/build ect are you planning to use and why?

A lot of people out there are building on just any old build number and never explaining what the difference is and why they chose it. Yours always appear to be from the more stable branches but it would be nice to have a more in depth explanation sometimes as to why it was chosen so we dont all have to go searching.

Guest Arturnikon
(...)"

If you do, you may need to edit the updateweather.mscr script.

If you do need it:

The file is found in /program files/XIAMultiTheme/themes/ock_alphaUI/Scripts

1. Edit updateweather.mscr

2. Look for a text "citycode = citycode = RegRead( HKCU, "Software\ock\alphaUI\Weather\", "citycode" )"

3. Add this line below that line: "Connect("The Internet")"

This will force it to connect to the Internet before it updates the weather. "

hi,

I already made the change and is equal. the new Line does not force the connection even with wi-fi enabled!

Anyone know the weather code of theOporto city from Portugal? or how to get this code?

Edited by Arturnikon

Guest nabile

could some one please upload the favourite hackings, front camera, showcase, torch button app office 2010 connected home, adobe reader, jblend, and smart memo

Guest Eddy_omnia

Hi, yesterday I installed Ock's alfaUI version....very nice.

But I have some Questions/Remarks

Is there a way to put the clock in 24H format ?

Why does the program launcher only accept *.png and no *.jpg iconfiles , it would be easier if it took the icon from the program itself (like 23118)

I'm using registred version of G-alarm 2.5 and G-weather , is there a way to see the next alarm on the homescreen?

and is it possible to change the weather program on the homescreen to the one you use in the 23118 , with automatic location service ?

Because my hometown Lanaken , belgium is not available in Yahoo weather.

I missed the favourite-contacts screen from 23118 , but now I installed Iconsoft and it works fine.

Maybe a stupid question , isnt it possible to make an image-file of the rom , so when you've all settings and programs right , save it to a rom-image file .

Like the program ghost on the PC. And when everything is messed up , you simply restore the image file and you're done in 10 minutes !

Doesn't such a program exist for a windows-mobile device ?

By the Way , You've made a beautiful rom here.. Thanxxxxxx

Edited by Eddy_omnia

Guest Adaho0

Go to \Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\ and edit file skn.xml

in line 668 change:

:

<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="hh" alignment="right">
on
<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="HH" alignment="right">

hh on HH

Why does the program launcher only accept *.png and no *.jpg iconfiles , it would be easier if it took the icon from the program itself (like 23118)

there are many websites with png icons... it's really problem?? :lol:

But why.. don't know.

I'm using registred version of G-alarm 2.5 and G-weather , is there a way to see the next alarm on the homescreen?

I don't think so.

and is it possible to change the weather program on the homescreen to the one you use in the 23118 , with automatic location service ?

also I don't think so.

The code for Lanaeken is 972870. Or I'm wrong if Lanaken isn't same with Laneaken

Maybe a stupid question , isnt it possible to make an image-file of the rom , so when you've all settings and programs right , save it to a rom-image file .

Like the program ghost on the PC. And when everything is messed up , you simply restore the image file and you're done in 10 minutes !

Try SPB Backup... but no chance on Norton Ghost functionality. It's impossible to make "image" or "rom with my settings"...

Guest blade87

OCK, is there either a cab file of a rar archive only with the full home screen weather? I have WM 6.1 with M2Dv2 and I don't want to switch to 6.5 again, but I really miss the cool weather effects. :lol:

Edited by blade87

Guest anaukar
Hi, yesterday I installed Ock's alfaUI version....very nice.

But I have some Questions/Remarks

I missed the favourite-contacts screen from 23118 , but now I installed Iconsoft and it works fine.

By the Way , You've made a beautiful rom here.. Thanxxxxxx

To change de weather program, you must have some skills on mortscript scripting, and change the content code of "updateweather.mscr" by other code for expample titanium weather. It's not easy but possible.

I changed the code including the translating part of titanium weather to spanish, and works ok...

Edited by anaukar

Guest Eddy_omnia

Thanx , clock is ok and weather also .

Go to \Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\ and edit file skn.xml

in line 668 change:

:

<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="hh" alignment="right">
on
<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="HH" alignment="right">

hh on HH

there are many websites with png icons... it's really problem?? :lol:

But why.. don't know.

I don't think so.

also I don't think so.

The code for Lanaeken is 972870. Or I'm wrong if Lanaken isn't same with Laneaken

Try SPB Backup... but no chance on Norton Ghost functionality. It's impossible to make "image" or "rom with my settings"...

Guest Mir_X
You'll need to disable XMT first, and copy over the files before reenabling it

ok. thanks

Edited by Mir_X