OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest showmtmn

Thx ock. i'm using Build 23569 and i have a question.

how can i go back to home screen?

usually right botton does it. right? but it dosen't work.

i mean after listening the music or setting agenda, the screen has stayed. i can't exit from these screens.

so, whenever i go back to the home screen, i have to reboot the phone.

plz help me~

Edited by showmtmn

Guest Heintraag

I switched to your GTX rom and absolutely love it. Thanks for this ROM OCK..

Would you happen to know how you can extend the number of program places avaible on the application launcher tab of TouchFLO?

Guest enjoy_mobility

anyone have some problems when changing theme in OCK latest ROM??

i have it,, it's error when i change theme in SETTING>>HOME>>APPEARANCE.

OCK,, can u give some patch to repair it?? :)

thanks before

Guest PedroLopes

Would you happen to know how you can extend the number of program places avaible on the application launcher tab of TouchFLO?

read first or second post. Looks like m2d only accept 18 slots for programs.

Guest X-pro
Is there a way to disable the increasing volume ringtone, to get a constant one?

Thanks.

think that what you are looking for, is in personal>phone

Guest X-pro

i mean after listening the music or setting agenda, the screen has stayed. i can't exit from these screens.

plz help me~

Ock knows about the right button not working and would fix it for the next build or so I heard :) In the meantime you could map task manager to a button and yes I know it's not a fix but just something that would make using the rom a little easier to use. Hope it helps a little until ock is back answering questions :D

Edited by X-pro

Guest X-pro
Hi OCK, great ROM, I absolutely love it,

If you or anyone can help me with this - I sent a MMS to myself to test it and now I always have "1 new sms" message, I deleted an MMS in question and went to inbox and did "mark all messages as read" but it did not help.

Is there a way to reset new sms counter to 0, or do I have to reinstall?

Thanks

try this HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages look after "folders" with unread as name and change value to 0 where it says 1 cause that would be the mms. Before you do this read all other messages so all counters should be 0 except one with the mms in it. Power off and it should be gone

regedit.Mrln_ARM.cab

Guest test02
think that what you are looking for, is in personal>phone

No, it's not that setting. I have it on Vibrate and Ring but the first 3-4 seconds are low...

Guest X-pro
No, it's not that setting. I have it on Vibrate and Ring but the first 3-4 seconds are low...

When it's on "ring" no vibrate is it then still the same. If it's then "normal" try u installing srswow and see if that helps. Power off the phone not reset.

Guest test02
When it's on "ring" no vibrate is it then still the same. If it's then "normal" try u installing srswow and see if that helps. Power off the phone not reset.

I tried, but it doesen't change anything. It's a i900 feature.

Edited by test02

Guest apost

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0

av0pw3.............. av0pr.......... delay 0 sec

av0pw1r................................... delay 1 sec

av0pw2r ..................................delay 2 sec

a - pending

r - repeat

c - set the volume on C50, c150, c100

f - the "flash" .. f1 for "flash" one second & for a continuous f0 "flash"

p - play ringtone

v-vibration (Example, v3 for 3 seconds or v - ... for a continuous vibration

w - pause, depending on how you want (e.g. w3 pause for 3 seconds)

Hi Ock!!! Thanks for your roms!!!! I've the GTX 23118 and it's really cool rom!!! I would like to know how can i change the language to the touch keyboard to greek... Thanks in advance...

Sorry, unfortunately TouchInput isn't the best keybd for Greek users, you can give FingerKeyboard a try though - it's free

Ock if you could cook the next rom with the Polish language?

greet .Las3rr

Unfortunately I don't have time to cook multi-lang roms, have you tried Ryrzy's roms?

but the original keyboard of the rom 23118 was replaced.... i can't find it!!!! :D

Hold down on the keyboard at the bottom of the screen and select Touch Input.

You can't change the settings with sipchange. There is another cab (I think is IMselector) that when you choose cliquick (the keyboard which I use) you can modify the settings.

thanks anyway

Which settings do you want to change? I'm not sure if cliquick comes with its own settings exe.

OCK - kudos. Am a newbie to windows mobile and flashed my omnia today. Working seamlessly. However, the vibration feedback while dialing numbers is not working. Can you kindly suggest a solution to this one.

Also, sometimes for an incoming call the call is not picked up even though you press the pick up button. I am trying to replicate this and will let you know as soon as I get to figure out a pattern.

A third-party app like touchresponse should be able to give vibration feedback.

For the incoming call issue, I suppose it could be a behaviour of the lockscreen.

hi all

i have a little question.

does this ROM have unlocked GPS ?

if not so,can it be unlocked?

Hmmm.. not too sure what you mean by unlocked GPS but GPS should work out of the box.

plz help me~

Actually you are actually at the homescreen :P It's just that you are on a different page/panel of the today homescreen, just swipe left/right/down depending on which panel u are in to get back to the "default" panel with the clock.

worldcup had finish. ock, i hope your next rom coming soon. :) :P B)

Haha working on it but work commitments have reduced my free time, I'll try to get the next release up asap :D

Ock is possible to make shortcut like this in your premium rom?

I've tried it out but there may be some minor issues which may be perceived as bugs. I'll leave this to the user to install optionally.

18 is the max unfortunately :P

anyone have some problems when changing theme in OCK latest ROM??

i have it,, it's error when i change theme in SETTING>>HOME>>APPEARANCE.

OCK,, can u give some patch to repair it?? :)

thanks before

Which error are you getting? If u mean the background gets weird, set a wallpaper and soft reset.

Hi OCK, great ROM, I absolutely love it,

If you or anyone can help me with this - I sent a MMS to myself to test it and now I always have "1 new sms" message, I deleted an MMS in question and went to inbox and did "mark all messages as read" but it did not help.

Is there a way to reset new sms counter to 0, or do I have to reinstall?

Thanks

try this HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages look after "folders" with unread as name and change value to 0 where it says 1 cause that would be the mms. Before you do this read all other messages so all counters should be 0 except one with the mms in it. Power off and it should be gone

Hi K G B, have you tried X-Pro's solution? It should work.

Tks X-Pro for the replies while I'm away. You've been fantastic helping around here in Modaco

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0

av0pw3.............. av0pr.......... delay 0 sec

av0pw1r................................... delay 1 sec

av0pw2r ..................................delay 2 sec

a - pending

r - repeat

c - set the volume on C50, c150, c100

f - the "flash" .. f1 for "flash" one second & for a continuous f0 "flash"

p - play ringtone

v-vibration (Example, v3 for 3 seconds or v - ... for a continuous vibration

w - pause, depending on how you want (e.g. w3 pause for 3 seconds)

I think it's an i900 issue too, have tried apost's trick while trying to reduce the ringtone delay, but didn't work.

Haven't really used it for the increasing ringtone issue though, so you may want to give it a try too. The C50, c150, c100 part seems interesting :D

EDIT: Edited first post to include Advancedpcs's fast link. Thanks again!

Edited by ock

Guest acrocosm
Let me know if the issue is fixed in 21892, I've been cooking COM3 and 5 builds lately and I suspect the issue came from there. Unfortunately I need to get user feedback on which builds it works on (with SRSWOW uninstalled) as I don't have a BT set to test this out on.

It's not working unfortunately. It's the same behavious again. It seems connected on the bluetooth manager app but the icon doesn't change to the headset icon and I get no device detected on the car's set. >_<

It's a pity I didn't make a note of the build that worked '_'

The messaging app works fine and without speed issues tho and it's a great skin. I remember you dropped the skin to test that but the next roms still had slow/buggy messaging until more recently. So it was either MS to blame or something that went wrong at some point... In any case I think it should be safe now to use that skin again since it wasn't causing any problems by itself.

Also I'm very-very curious about your disable rotation animation cab. I tested it in other 6.1/6.5/6.5.x roms and it it wasn't made by you then it wouldn't work o.O

Edited by acrocosm

Guest Rebels
Also I'm very-very curious about your disable rotation animation cab. I tested it in other 6.1/6.5/6.5.x roms and it it wasn't made by you then it wouldn't work o.O

+1 :)

Guest Jamlo Mabat

I am sure I have missed the answer. I am looking for a 6.5 ROM that is stable and has the BT fix in the ROM. OCK's Rom look great but I don't see the BT fix in the ROM just the later patches that are troublesome to me. P-Dhee was making some nice ROMs but has gone back to the Thai site which is also problematic.

Thanks in advance

Jamlo Mabat

Guest X-pro

Did a little research and found out that it's a 6.5 problem and should not be phonepart related. A 6.1 fix is HKCU\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Ring; Change the DWORD: AttenuationCategory to Value: 1 but not sure if it will work on 6.5

Edited by X-pro

Guest X-pro
I am sure I have missed the answer. I am looking for a 6.5 ROM that is stable and has the BT fix in the ROM. OCK's Rom look great but I don't see the BT fix in the ROM just the later patches that are troublesome to me. P-Dhee was making some nice ROMs but has gone back to the Thai site which is also problematic.

Thanks in advance

Jamlo Mabat

I think benzo's rom is with bt fix, just ask him :)

Rom link's http://www.pdagismo.com/forum/viewforum.php?forum_id=22

benzo on modaco http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...h-m2d-v-2-lite/