OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest mide74

is there a way to get the filter you can put on your contact list (to show/hide sim/phone contacts) to stay on?

after every reboot all my contacts are twice in my phone-book again really annoying.

Guest Korai

Dear Everybody :(

I asked it few days earlyer, but nobody answered it.

Can I remove programs from my phone (for example the Adobe Reader LE) what are included in the rom?

And if yes, how?

Thanks for your replys a lot :(

Guest iozefini
Dear Everybody :(

Can I remove programs from my phone (for example the Adobe Reader LE) what are included in the rom?

And if yes, how?

Thanks for your replys a lot :(

if i know well you cant.

Guest Rebels
Weird i can't change the wallpaper in Alpha? just confirming its PNG file 240x400 pixel, named Home.png right? I replaced the original one after exiting XIA but the wallpaper wont show up.

here the wallpaper can anyone try it and see whats wrong with it thanks

post-644750-1280194532_thumb.png

P.S and thanks rebels for the mute camera cab its working perfectly as i want it

Kebogila, during modification u must disable xiatheme 4m settings. so disable it first, then replace the wallpaper with the name "home" and enable xia. done.. :(

and for mute camera U r welcome, glad it matched ur desire :(

Guest Rebels

We miss u and ur rom OCK, hehe...can't wait to know what surprise u r gonna bring this time, must be something "BIG" thats y u r taking much time..

Guest melburnian
thx for sharing.still looking for landscape mode keyboard :(

i really dont know how to do a clock .im not such a smart guy :( and thats why i appreciated a lot OCK and other smart guys.

later edit

sorry but i really dont know how to remove.i've tried what you said but no results.

some detailed explanation are very welcome.

thanks a lot

iozefini

PM me...

I can remove the weather and home agenda for you but it is going to look a bit strange with the empty space on your right top corner.

I can't test it because I don't have the AlphaUI verison, so bear with me but if you still want to try I have attached the file.

skin_no_weather_no_agenda.xml

Edited by melburnian

Dear Ock, may i have your opinion about which is the best rom and best phone part to use regarding the battery life and gsm signal,

thanks

23118 seems to be popular. I'm using DXIA phone part.

hi, i need some help, yesterday my phone suddenly turn off by itself after i am back from school. i tried to turn it on, it does not work so i try to reset it, after many times then it on again. Now if i leave my phone on for the night, tomorrow morning it will off by itself and it become hot. I cannot use the on/off button to on nor the reset button. i need to remove the battarries then wait for a while then on it with the on/off button .I am using GTX rom, is there a bug or something wrong with my phone's hardware? Should i reformat or send it to the samsung service center? thanks

If i send it to the service center do i have to flash back the original rom?

Did you use any backup software?

Just to get it straight, OCK friend. That new "alphaUI" of your new roms, is a... M2D with "Alpha" (transparent) parts?

I'm trying to figure it out, that's all.

Nope, it's based on XIAMultiTheme.

hi there OCK i use your latest rom with alphaUI theme

some things that i would fix if you could help me :

1.keyboard doesnt fit on landscape mode

2.how can i remove weather bar from home screen

3.how can i remove agenda from home screen

3.do you have a analog clock for home screen?

thanks

for all :

does anyone knows about camera firmware for omnia?any improvements?

1. I'm trying something out but may need to test some t9 issues first.

2. See the skin.xml file, lines 683 to 703 can be removed.

3. Lines 749 to 769 are for the agenda info

4. I don't have an analog clock, but I think XMT does support one.

1. I was wondering can i add the launcher page from 3 pages to 4?

2. Does anyone know how to remove the camera sound when taking picture? if not change it to quieter one

3. keyboard doesnt fit on landscape mode

4. i was wondering what resolution is winmo/ omnia using for icon? and in what format? because some of my app doesnt have icon (for example: VLC remote and goosync)

1. Possible, but you need to do lots of copying and pasting, and add some more mortscript scripts. A bit tedious, I would say.

2. See a few posts up :P

3. I'm aware of this, may see if a new version would work

4. 45 x 45 pngs should work.

Hey, thanks for the great GTX rom. Marvelous work. I have tried downloading your M2D and Premium ROMS but it seems the links are dead. Could you please provide new links on your blog.

Many thanks!

Which roms do you need? Seems MF acting strangely again :(

Hi OCK,

Great Rom!!!

I am used to Singers Creations - Weather Watcher, but on installing it I don't see any content, wierd it works with other ROM's.

Anyone got it working properly?

I am using

Build 23569

alphaUI

Strange that it doesn't work, have you verified that the internet connection is ok?

Hey ock,Finally got around to installing 23569 AlphaUI.

Its great so far, apart from the left soft key bluetooth issue is back for me. B)

Any fixes please??

Can't seem to find a fix for this one :( I thought it was gone when I was testing the AlphaUi rom

Weird i can't change the wallpaper in Alpha? just confirming its PNG file 240x400 pixel, named Home.png right? I replaced the original one after exiting XIA but the wallpaper wont show up.

here the wallpaper can anyone try it and see whats wrong with it thanks

post-644750-1280194532_thumb.png

P.S and thanks rebels for the mute camera cab its working perfectly as i want it

Haha a typo, should be jpg files :P

may i ask why when i was texting/smsing (not email) to some new number, like creating a new message history, sometimes after i sent the message, sending it would be successful but my screen would hang there, the ez input keyboard wont disappear! till i need to pull out my battery because it just doesn't respond. :(

Does pressing the end call button work?

is there a way to get the filter you can put on your contact list (to show/hide sim/phone contacts) to stay on?

after every reboot all my contacts are twice in my phone-book again really annoying.

Not sure about this question :(

Dear Everybody :P

And if yes, how?

Thanks for your replys a lot :P

Nope, you can remove the shortcut though.

We miss u and ur rom OCK, hehe...can't wait to know what surprise u r gonna bring this time, must be something "BIG" thats y u r taking much time..

Just started up my kitchen again, been busy with work recently and didn't have much free time. I'm targeting a release on 1 Aug if everything goes well B)

Edited by ock

Guest mide74
QUOTE(mide74 @ Jul 27 2010, 23:58) *

Not sure about this question unsure.gif

You don't understand my question or you don't know the answer?

If the first is the case.....

What I mean is, I have contacts on my SIM and on my Phone, a lot of those are duplicates.

So when I go into my contacts/phonebook a lot of them show up twice. With the Hacking tools provided I can filter out the SIM contacts so that only the Phone contacts are visible. But after turning off the phone and switching it on again the filter is disabled again and all contacts (from the SIM and the Phone itself) show up again.

What I want is that filter to stay on.

Guest Adaho0
What I mean is, I have contacts on my SIM and on my Phone, a lot of those are duplicates.

So when I go into my contacts/phonebook a lot of them show up twice. With the Hacking tools provided I can filter out the SIM contacts so that only the Phone contacts are visible. But after turning off the phone and switching it on again the filter is disabled again and all contacts (from the SIM and the Phone itself) show up again.

What I want is that filter to stay on.

Not possible in this rom. Soft-reset restores settings even if you done it in registry.

Guest hitman1980

Hi Ock,

Your next release around 1 Aug ... will it be based on alphaUI series ? or M2D ?

Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for all your Good work.

Bob

Guest iozefini
1. I'm trying something out but may need to test some t9 issues first.

2. See the skin.xml file, lines 683 to 703 can be removed.

3. Lines 749 to 769 are for the agenda info

4. I don't have an analog clock, but I think XMT does support one.

for me T9 is not such important.i dont really need T9.

for the rest i will try what you recommend .

thx OCK.

PS

i will make a donation after 15 August to you.i really appreciated your work.

later edit

how do i know which is the line 683?

Edited by iozefini

Guest bbdoc

Hi,

Is there a way to get a more precise battery level on OCK's latest ROM ? Currently, increments are per 10%, and even then, most of the time, my battery stays on 100% for nearly 6 hours in the morning, and then suddenly drops to 80% and continues to decrease quite rapidly in the evening... Battery level in itself is not bad, but the precision of the reported level is quite irregular...

Thanks for your suggestions...

Guest killeriq

i found some issue after i installed FingerKeyb 2.1 whe i chose in input to use FingerKeyb...after restart i have again the default one :(

Except that im facing some lagging after i receive sms i hit reply and when i go back to all SMS (after i send it out) i see some parts from screen before

otherwise great rom :(

Guest MimomaN
Just started up my kitchen again, been busy with work recently and didn't have much free time. I'm targeting a release on 1 Aug if everything goes well :(

i was just about asking you the same

please make a good cake bro , i really need to get back to your roms

if you want to count your fans that who can't wait , here we go , let's start ... " 1 " :(

Edited by MimomaN

Guest RochoLaRoca
OCK, ok.... Waiting to August 1... :(

Agendaremos ese dia, mucho no falta.

Saludos, Anaukar.

Asi es! Esperando el 1 de Agosto!!!!... Viva OCK!!!

Guest lutharigno
Hi,

Is there a way to get a more precise battery level on OCK's latest ROM ? Currently, increments are per 10%, and even then, most of the time, my battery stays on 100% for nearly 6 hours in the morning, and then suddenly drops to 80% and continues to decrease quite rapidly in the evening... Battery level in itself is not bad, but the precision of the reported level is quite irregular...

Thanks for your suggestions...

check this thread for info on the 1% battery. 1% battery driver.

Ock,

Maybe you can include it in your next release.

i found some issue after i installed FingerKeyb 2.1 whe i chose in input to use FingerKeyb...after restart i have again the default one :(

Except that im facing some lagging after i receive sms i hit reply and when i go back to all SMS (after i send it out) i see some parts from screen before

otherwise great rom :(

You can try Start>Settings>Personal>Input to change default keyboard. Its hit or miss depending on the roms. I haven't installed the new rom but if its included you can use SIP Change to set the default keyboard, also. If its not installed you can search for it; shouldnt be too hard to find.

Guest melburnian
for me T9 is not such important.i dont really need T9.

for the rest i will try what you recommend .

thx OCK.

PS

i will make a donation after 15 August to you.i really appreciated your work.

later edit

how do i know which is the line 683?

Hi iozefini

I have answer the question about the removal of weather and agenda in post 4780, which has the new skin.xml attached.

If you want to know the line number, use a editor like notepad++ to edit the XML and it will give you the line number. :(

Guest melburnian
Hi Ock,

Your next release around 1 Aug ... will it be based on alphaUI series ? or M2D ?

Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for all your Good work.

Bob

OCK has already said it.. It will be alphaUI.

OCK,

Are you also going to release a Titanium ROM along with AlphaUI?

Guest barbs666

Hi, cant find the answer to the question but i think its been asked:

How do you remove all the default keyboards and have only one keyboard ooption? I bought swype and would like that to be the only one that comes up even after soft reset?

Guest truc mai

i have upgarde my omnia with AlphaUI.

Everything works fine except BT. It seems that BT disabled

i went to farovite hacking tools to enable BT but no effect.

any help pls?