OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest mrspazzaneve

Hello! Fantastic rom!!!

i've only a problem whit the Titanium Classic Black (WM6.5 Build 23518), the flash light that will turn on when i press the volume key doesn't work... any solution?

EDIT: solved! at first I set the time at 2 minutes and did not work, then I tried 20 seconds and went on with other steps, everything now works

Edited by mrspazzaneve

very awesome rom.. been using for a few days.. and its fast!! Just wondering how to add flash support?

Do you mean flash support in IE? I've not tested that thoroughly yet. Plan to cook in Flash 7.

Hey OCK. I installed your Build 21889 (UltraLite only). I really love this build, so simple, yet awesome. But what i didn't like was the scrollig bars. Bitmaps look distorted and choppy. Any way to fix this without reinstaling the rom? I think there is problem in bitmap size. Perhaps its possible to resize/edit them ?

Possible to post a screenshot? Scrollbars looking fine on my Omnia :) .

Ock,

I have flash to your rom 23518 M2D, I found that the chinese words are too small, how can I set to bigger size?

Have you tried using Advanced Config Tool to adjust the font size? 

OCK, I can't receive files via bluetooth, it always says "transfer failed" from the sender phone, what's happening???

I'm using your latest M2D build..

thanks OCK, I'm waiting for your fast reply

Seems I removed something that may have broken BT transfer. Will look into it.

thats what i like about ocks rom, battery life, im using titanium normal, today is the third day of the phone, at its still showing 60percent batt life, i hope this would not be the last titanium normal ock, thanks! super great work :)

I'm using 23518 currently. Battery life seems good on this build. Thanks for the kind words.  :) :)

Guest Talishte
ChefHat.jpg Welcome to my i900 kitchen! :)

Build 21889 (UltraLite only)

15 Jan 2010

Hello Chef, first time using your roms, this ul version is running very good, thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us. I have not found any bugs in it, not sure it has any at least on the day to day functions I use.

for me personally the only suggestion will be a way to increase menus font size, it´s a little to small for me but I´m starting to like it :) .

One question, is the office mobile 2010 beta the same you chefs are cooking, i don´t seem to find a cab for it and I do need office install, can you share if you have the time this cab?

I learned recently how to fix the misalignment when using resco explorer on top bar since this uses old UI there is no need for "RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS" in the "SUITE_PositionFix_WinClasses" so just deleting this string will fix that (this in on Hkcurrent user/software/e-natives tech../showcase/) so you might want to adjust that in future releases, just a suggestion off course :)

T.

Guest dragonmatahari

Ock.. help..

mToolbox dont work on 23518 ultra lite.. cant find solution why it keep on auto close at program startup.....

is it gsensor stuff..

..else = none :) ...very good rom indeed!

Edited by dragonmatahari

Guest mihai959

for ultralite version users try some of this B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910:

Uploaded.to | Uploading.com | Zshare.net

Call_Log.cab | Call_Log.cab | Call_Log.cab |

Calendar.cab | Calendar.cab | Calendar.cab |

FMRadio.cab | FMRadio.cab | FMRadio.cab |

Clock.cab | Clock.cab | Clock.cab |

GPSSettings.cab | GPSSettings.cab | GPSSettings.cab |

Launcher.cab | Launcher.cab | Launcher.cab |

Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab |

OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab | OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab | OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab |

Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab |

OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab | OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab | OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab |

Phonebook.cab | Phonebook.cab | Phonebook.cab |

Samsung_AudioNote.cab | Samsung_AudioNote.cab | Samsung_AudioNote.cab |

Samsung_Data_Manager.cab | Samsung_Data_Manager.cab | Samsung_Data_Manager.cab |

Samsung_Keyboard.cab | Samsung_Keyboard.cab | Samsung_Keyboard.cab |

OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab | OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab | OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab |

Samsung_RSSReader.cab | Samsung_RSSReader.cab | Samsung_RSSReader.cab |

Samsung_Volume_Control.cab | Samsung_Volume_Control.cab | Samsung_Volume_Control.cab |

SmartConverter.cab | SmartConverter.cab | SmartConverter.cab |

Samsung_SharePix.cab | Samsung_SharePix.cab | Samsung_SharePix.cab |

TouchPlayer.cab | TouchPlayer.cab | TouchPlayer.cab |

[MOD EDIT: WAREZ IS NOT ALLOWED]

first time using ock rom i downloaded 21889 hope it will be good i understood that 218** are official releases

and for those of u who want to know how to choose a rom version try this post HERE it will worth your time

THANK U OCK FOR YOUR EFFORT

p.s. do you know how or what can i change so my network will identify the phone as samsung i900 and not htc raphael

for example i want to download opera mini for web'n'walk(it is a free internet service) and it says your phone has been detected :HTC - Raphael... select the link...

Edited by sector

hey Ock, yeah, I meant flash support in IE.. I can't view videos in ie when going to websites with flash.. tells me to install latest flash player.. I've tried installing them, however they don't make a difference.. i don't mind installing - as in - u don't have to cook in, however do u know how to enable?

Guest andylyf
hey Ock, yeah, I meant flash support in IE.. I can't view videos in ie when going to websites with flash.. tells me to install latest flash player.. I've tried installing them, however they don't make a difference.. i don't mind installing - as in - u don't have to cook in, however do u know how to enable?

IE/Opera still dosent support full flash....

its not a problem with ock's rom....

IE/Opera still dosent support full flash....

its not a problem with ock's rom....

used to work in other roms.. the latest 6.5 roms it doesn't work.. however i was hoping there was a way.. i don't wanna go all the way back to the 'old' 6.5 roms to just gget this feature working..

Guest vizolover

Greetings Ock from Greece i'm curently using the Titanium Classic Black (WM6.5 Build 23518) and it's smooth like butter KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP THE ROMS COMING!

Hi,

My internet doesn´t work :) I can connect to my wlan but I always got a message...

Try first to change connections> browser settings and set it to auto

Try second to choose a diff operator, wait 30 sek, change it back

if that didn't work try connections>settings and select networks change one of them and then try.

Guest Masta92

Hi OCK

I just wanted to tell ya I like yo rom

It's the first rom I flash after my 23017 MD2 roms from my friend SHOKKA

I didnt like the bottom bar (the first version) but now i can work wit it

Got only one question

Where can I find your icons database? I love the icons in this rom and my own apps got pixelized icons...

Can ya tell me the way to got the same icons or a website where ya find dem...

I will use my Cab Manager to modify my apps and automaticcaly got the new icons...

THX FOR HELP

THE THRUTH IS....BEHIND ME

Hi OCK

I just wanted to tell ya I like yo rom

It's the first rom I flash after my 23017 MD2 roms from my friend SHOKKA

I didnt like the bottom bar (the first version) but now i can work wit it

Got only one question

Where can I find your icons database? I love the icons in this rom and my own apps got pixelized icons...

Can ya tell me the way to got the same icons or a website where ya find dem...

I will use my Cab Manager to modify my apps and automaticcaly got the new icons...

THX FOR HELP

THE THRUTH IS....BEHIND ME

Color Comm Manager v2.3a (WQVGA).zip with 12 Functions not create *.Cab file:

Color_Comm_v2.3a.zip

Hello Chef, first time using your roms, this ul version is running very good, thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us. I have not found any bugs in it, not sure it has any at least on the day to day functions I use.

for me personally the only suggestion will be a way to increase menus font size, it´s a little to small for me but I´m starting to like it :) .

One question, is the office mobile 2010 beta the same you chefs are cooking, i don´t seem to find a cab for it and I do need office install, can you share if you have the time this cab?

I learned recently how to fix the misalignment when using resco explorer on top bar since this uses old UI there is no need for "RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS" in the "SUITE_PositionFix_WinClasses" so just deleting this string will fix that (this in on Hkcurrent user/software/e-natives tech../showcase/) so you might want to adjust that in future releases, just a suggestion off course :)

T.

Download advanced-configuration-tool from http://www.touchxperience.com/en/advanced-...ation-tool.html

Go to User Interface/ menu font size and change size 750 to WM default or large is you want it bigger

It works flawlessly

Excellent tool

Guest Masta92
Color Comm Manager v2.3a (WQVGA).zip with 12 Functions not create *.Cab file:

It's a good beginning

Thx

I thought about changing my applications apps like on the screens

post-478695-1264007563_thumb.pngpost-478695-1264007569_thumb.png

on the screen 1 ya can see the good icons wit the rom

on screen 2 there are my apps I installed after flashed (auto install wit XDA) like "torchbutton, thumbcal, Igo8, G-alarm or handswitcher

just want to find a way to have better icons

Edited by Masta92

Guest Talishte
Download advanced-configuration-tool from http://www.touchxperience.com/en/advanced-...ation-tool.html

Go to User Interface/ menu font size and change size 750 to WM default or large is you want it bigger

It works flawlessly

Excellent tool

thanks cga !!

i´m trying this rom because of your review and you are right, this is a great rom overall, thanks for both suggestions, I will give that program a go in a minute although a like the small fonts now :)

T.

thanks cga !!

i´m trying this rom because of your review and you are right, this is a great rom overall, thanks for both suggestions, I will give that program a go in a minute although a like the small fonts now :)

T.

I never lie :)

Enjoy and credits to OCK

Cheers

Edited by cga

Guest kimitza

thanks ock. using your rom since saturday and still didn't charge my omnia yet :). with decent talking and browsing, i must say your ul rom is the best :). you're the CHEF :)

Guest PayAndCry
Try first to change connections> browser settings and set it to auto

Try second to choose a diff operator, wait 30 sek, change it back

if that didn't work try connections>settings and select networks change one of them and then try.

Thanks man it worked :)