OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Dear Ocks

I just want to say that i truly appreciate your help for omnia members

Your roms are just perfect , i use your roms for a long time and any rom you make is very good

Thank You Very Much

David

Guest Terenc3

Hi OCK fellow Singaporean! =) I have qns, im using your 28518 M2D ROM. I guess I dun have to add another nice phrase or sentence to this nice rom already! But, again, I do have a few heart burning qns..

1) After install programs, all the icon will go into the start menu folder, I notice you have a tools folder which is nice, any idea how to put some stuff into the tools folder?

2) Icons like NavFone PPC, Panaromic Calc, Resco Explorer are all pixelated. Any ideas how to change them to fine looking icons?

Again, the above two qns is just due to asthetics, you can choose not to help me if you're busy!! But I hope you do.... :) B)

anyone know how to restore my phone identity from htc raphael to sgh-i900?

i need that for some automatic network settings tnks

That's quite strange. Possible to post a screenshot here?

Hi OCK fellow Singaporean! =) I have qns, im using your 28518 M2D ROM. I guess I dun have to add another nice phrase or sentence to this nice rom already! But, again, I do have a few heart burning qns..

1) After install programs, all the icon will go into the start menu folder, I notice you have a tools folder which is nice, any idea how to put some stuff into the tools folder?

2) Icons like NavFone PPC, Panaromic Calc, Resco Explorer are all pixelated. Any ideas how to change them to fine looking icons?

Again, the above two qns is just due to asthetics, you can choose not to help me if you're busy!! But I hope you do.... :) B)

Hi and thanks for trying out my rom! For the Tools folder, you can use file explorer to move them. They are located under Windows\Start Menu\Programs. To change icons for other applications, you can try Icon Changer

Guest Terenc3
That's quite strange. Possible to post a screenshot here?

Hi and thanks for trying out my rom! For the Tools folder, you can use file explorer to move them. They are located under Windows\Start Menu\Programs. To change icons for other applications, you can try Icon Changer

I notice one more asthetics thing.. Its like, the right soft key will most probably be the 'options' button. When I click it, the first word option will always be not there. Until I scroll the menu down or up then the first word option will appear.. Any ideas?

Guest kebogila

Thx chef OCK for the ROM :)

i have a question, can i add mucic tab to M2D and make it open nitrogen?

or can i add internet and music tab back?

and can you tell me, is XDA_UC install cabs only once after flashing or is it will keep installing cabs automatically ?

thx

Edited by kebogila

Guest TomasVTi

Dear OCK,

Thanks for amazing ROM and all the hard work you do to support all users.

I am wery happy with your ROM and I just noticed one issue with Google Maps.

If I open the Google maps I am not able to type anything in it since by typing nothing is happening in the search window.

I am using M2D ROM with standard Samasung keybord.

Thanks,

Tomas

Dear OCK,

Thanks for amazing ROM and all the hard work you do to support all users.

I am wery happy with your ROM and I just noticed one issue with Google Maps.

If I open the Google maps I am not able to type anything in it since by typing nothing is happening in the search window.

I am using M2D ROM with standard Samasung keybord.

Thanks,

Tomas

I'm using the M2D 23518 Rom and Google Maps working just fine with the search and typing with Samsung Keyboard and Touch Input and working fine try to hard reset

your device

Thx chef OCK for the ROM :)

i have a question, can i add mucic tab to M2D and make it open nitrogen?

or can i add internet and music tab back?

and can you tell me, is XDA_UC install cabs only once after flashing or is it will keep installing cabs automatically ?

thx

About the music tab i have searched for it but couldn't find it , am sure that this was provided somewhere in this forum . for the internet and music tab use M2D Customize

download it from Here

and XDA_UC just installing the programs u have add to it's folder. it runs only after flashing or hard resetting your device then stops installing

i hope i could help

Guest 1010gunner

Hi, I'm using Built 23518 M2D Rom.

It's a very solid rom (Thanks! :) ) But however, i can't seem to load a theme in S2U2. Can anyone help or knows what's the problem??

It's a very solid rom (Thanks! :) ) But however, i can't seem to load a theme in S2U2. Can anyone help or knows what's the problem??

For some strange reason s2u2 doesn't work well with OCK's rom.

Guest assinormal

i love it but when someone phones the phone doesnt play the ringtone...

have it on vibrate the whole time would be nice to hear the phone ringing again lol

any help?

Guest Terenc3

1) anybody facing intermittent power off? Mine goes off and must reinstall battery b4 I can actually power on again..

2) After installing White Samsung Dialer

- Speaker phone cant on while chatting

- A black bar is seen across the calling alert screen..

I'm with 23518 M2D.

Edited by Terenc3

Guest TomasVTi
I'm using the M2D 23518 Rom and Google Maps working just fine with the search and typing with Samsung Keyboard and Touch Input and working fine try to hard reset

your device

Thanks for letting me know. I use the same ROM but id doesn´t work for me.

I tried to change back the regional setting since I thought it can be related to mine but it´s still the same and I can not type to search neither to loging /password.

I have tried to Hard reset already.

Seems to me that it´s related to my phone only.

Thanks,

T.

Edited by TomasVTi

Guest blade87

I voted against the Omnia Dialer skin, but on second thought I think you should leave it, because everybody can decide if they want to disable it or not.

Edited by blade87

Guest zdarova

hi, I installed your M2D Black (WM6.5 Build 23518) but after 1 day the M2D interface disappeared. i see only black screen and the taskbar with the contacts.

any idea?

i installed iContacts, but i don't think it is the problem, maybe some settings that I changed

i like your ROM, it works with IGO8, i tried others and it didn't

Hi OCK,

Are we getting the build you promises to us last week? :D

Still waiting for new ingredients. Need them to cook :)

It's a very solid rom (Thanks! B) ) But however, i can't seem to load a theme in S2U2. Can anyone help or knows what's the problem??

It's running well on my current build but I may have changed something. Are you runing S2U2 v2.24?

My informal tests showed that S2U2 is not as ram-heavy as some may think, using only about 1.7 MB(compared to WM's own lock which uses up to 3MB). Plus it looks good too.

i love it but when someone phones the phone doesnt play the ringtone...

have it on vibrate the whole time would be nice to hear the phone ringing again lol

any help?

Trying going to notifications and set a ringtone (even though it may show a ringtone set already)

1) anybody facing intermittent power off? Mine goes off and must reinstall battery b4 I can actually power on again..

2) After installing White Samsung Dialer

- Speaker phone cant on while chatting

- A black bar is seen across the calling alert screen..

I'm with 23518 M2D.

Can you post a link to the white dialer skin? Does anyone have issues with waking up the device? It may be due to power-saving settings but I've not confirmed it.

Thanks for letting me know. I use the same ROM but id doesn´t work for me.

I tried to change back the regional setting since I thought it can be related to mine but it´s still the same and I can not type to search neither to loging /password.

I have tried to Hard reset already.

Seems to me that it´s related to my phone only.

Nope, I just tested out and it seems typing in T9 works in Google Maps but the default Samsung QWERTY keybd doesn't send letters to the search box for some reason. I'm not sure if replacing the keybd files would work.

i want your rom 23518 BUT

if i install th BTAR fix cab it will crash?

Unfortunately, I don't think the BTAR fix cab would work as some other files are needed. Don't see a reason for it crashing even if you did, though.

hi, I installed your M2D Black (WM6.5 Build 23518) but after 1 day the M2D interface disappeared. i see only black screen and the taskbar with the contacts.

any idea?

i installed iContacts, but i don't think it is the problem, maybe some settings that I changed

i like your ROM, it works with IGO8, i tried others and it didn't

Hi, did you configure anything in M2DC? This may happen with M2D fails to start.

Edited by ock