OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Argyelus
When It Rains, It Pours. :)

10 new builds just got released, will test and cook some of them.

Hi ock,

very interested in your new rom - very satisfied with the previous ones.

When do you plan to upload M2D version from any of the new build? Would there be any fascinating update in the new build or is it ok to flash for 28205 or 23518? Anyway which do you recommend from these two?

Thanks

Guest Carlos Sun

when will the updated version of your ultralite ROM out? I can't wait for the BT fix version of that ROM!!

Edited by Carlos Sun

Guest PayAndCry
When It Rains, It Pours. :)

10 new builds just got released, will test and cook some of them.

Wuhuu can´t wait for your ROM! In my opiniion you always make the best ROMs B)

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

I just added s2u2 (2.30), Question: should i add something to the execption list in s2u2? Which file(s) ? I noticed that TouchFlo "crashes"a lot now and restarts everytime.

The only reason i need s2u2 is because of it's FULL SCREEN ID (of a caller), i just love that.

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest hashfoo
Hello Ock,

I just added s2u2 (2.30), Question: should i add something to the execption list in s2u2? Which file(s) ? I noticed that TouchFlo "crashes"a lot now and restarts everytime.

The only reason i need s2u2 is because of it's FULL SCREEN ID (of a caller), i just love that.

Have you tried: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...pdate-22-01-10/

I had a problem with the crashings and this helped a lot. I did have to add s2p to the exception list, and you might find that you have to do the same to s2u2.

Edit: LOVE your ROM ock! One of the best I've used, although battery life is a bit low. That could be xtask/xhook or the manila holder (linked above) though, as they are the two new things I am using.

Edited by hashfoo

My Start Menu :)

[attachment=46474:snapshot1.jpg

Outils = Utilities = M2DC, Fav Hacking, S2U2, MySoftReset, ReStart, <Internet Sharing, Comm Manager ...

Communauté = Communaty = Palringo, WLM ...

Internet = Opera, Internet Explorer ...

Jeux = Games = Java

Téléphone = Phone = Messaging, Calendar, PhoneBook ...

Multimedias = Camera, Picture and Movie, Windows Media ...

Applications = iGO8, G-Alarm, Resco Explorer ...

post-430173-1265052584_thumb.jpg

Outils = Utilities = M2DC, Fav Hacking, S2U2, MySoftReset, ReStart, <Internet Sharing, Comm Manager ...

Jeux = Games = Java

Guest thoughtmonster

Amazing ROM, great work on the visual presentation. Probably one of the best ones out there.

I'm having some issues with iGo 8 recognising the GPS reciever on 23515. It worked with all other ROMs I tested, so it must be some modification unique to your project. I think some other user mentioned a similar issue on page 19.

Any ideas on fixing this issue?

Guest PayAndCry

post-430173-1265052584_thumb.jpg

Jeux = Games = Java

Nice how did you do that or is it your own rom?

Nice how did you do that or is it your own rom?

Hi,

It's this rom :)

Just go in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs with resco explorer and create folder and paste into

And with ReStart, you can change the icon B)

Build 25001

Changelog:

- ADDED: New rotation animation options: "Curtains" and "None" (for swift rotation). Tks zemrwhite2! :)

- ADDED: SMS skin by yxyn

- ADDED: Option to manually install Cab files during autorun (Put them into SD subfolder in XDA_UC folder). Tks to Kampos for the suggestion.

- ADDED: Office 2010

- ADDED: Option to customise startup/ shutdown sounds (Put Poweroff.wav and Poweron.wav into your XDA_UC folder)

- ADDED: PIMBkup for easy backup before re-flashing

- ADDED: Torch button + icon

- ADDED: Color battery icon

- CHANGED: Replaced some default tones with more subtle ones

- CHANGED: Slight changes to lockscreen

- CHANGED: Slight improvements to touch/scrolling

- CHANGED: Some graphical interface changes

- FIXED: Issue with missing back button in some themes

M2D3.png

02 Feb 2010

Download: Mediafire (82.6MB)

Free storage: 127 MB

Free memory: 57 MB

M2D25001.png

titanium3.png

02 Feb 2010

Download: Mediafire (62.4 MB)

Free storage: 153 MB

Free memory: 64 MB

Titaniumclassic25001.png

Enjoy! B)

Edited by ock

Facing some issues with your 25001. It is a known and old issue with a particular provider. Since it recognizes my Mobile Operator before asking or confirming it, my Omnia keep booting until I pull the batery out. Would be possible to include that sequence which asks if I would like to get my mobile operator settings? The ROM looks really good, but without the SIM card I can not use it :) Tks!

Edited by waldir

Guest chandanbs

25001 - Classic, Beautiful ROM, Great Customization, After i had my apps installed post-boot, didnt find any issues so far..(2 hours of using).

But post-boot while processing XDC_UC , the device stuck indefinitely while installing opera 10 beta u2.. had to soft reset but after i rebooted, it had been installed ok but the other apps in the queue werent installed, had to manually after reboot.

Nice icons, great look and feel, snappy ROM... unlike freezes of 25001 (when i tested Dhees..).

Great work Ock Chef...

Guest mobilefox
25001 - Classic, Beautiful ROM, Great Customization, After i had my apps installed post-boot, didnt find any issues so far..(2 hours of using).

But post-boot while processing XDC_UC , the device stuck indefinitely while installing opera 10 beta u2.. had to soft reset but after i rebooted, it had been installed ok but the other apps in the queue werent installed, had to manually after reboot.

Nice icons, great look and feel, snappy ROM... unlike freezes of 25001 (when i tested Dhees..).

Great work Ock Chef...

Hi Chandanbs,

Did you had issue browsing through SMS inbox or browsing outlook mail, the earlier build use to hung.

Appreciate if you can test and confirm.

Thanks.

Great work Ock Chef...

I have come across this issue before; this is because the cab is not recognized as a certified application, you should have in XDC_UC folder only cabs that you know they run without problem

What you need to do is remove this cab from XDC_UC for next time you flash your phone

There are some cabs which for some reason were not running in previous builds so if you have any of these cabs like S2U2 the device freezes while trying to run the cab and the only way to by pass it is restarting the phone, then the script fails to run other cabs

Hello Ock,

Hmmm... may not be a problem with S2U2. Do u happen to have lots of programs (or memory-intensive apps) running? That's a known issue with WM6.5 on i900.

Facing some issues with your 25001. It is a known and old issue with a particular provider. Since it recognizes my Mobile Operator before asking or confirming it, my Omnia keep booting until I pull the batery out. Would be possible to include that sequence which asks if I would like to get my mobile operator settings? The ROM looks really good, but without the SIM card I can not use it :) Tks!

Try the ADC cab cga posted a few posts up.

Great work Ock Chef...

Some cabs may trip up the process, especially those with a "setup.dll". These cabs usually prompts the user for input (e.g for Opera it may ask if u want to set it to be the default browser) and thus would not run automatically. A solution is to move these cabs to a "SD" subfolder inside your XDA_UC folder. It will run after the auto-installation process and you can have full control over installation options.

Just realized I left out some Chinese fonts. Here's the cab posted by tim1979

Edited by ock

Guest chandanbs

Some more observations:

1. After launching calendar (which opens omnia lite touch calendar), the app doesnt show up freezing the system.

2. Yes,threaded inbox couldnt be opened. After i changed to non-threaded layout, i could read write sms

3. Major issue i reckon, my network operator is not showing up .. If i try to manually select the same, there is an error...i will attach the snapshot here..

I'm a bit disappointed with these issues.. Dear chef has painstakingly created such a beautiful rom (great icons!!) .. i suspect the AKU 25001...

post-321286-1265111649_thumb.jpg

Guest thoughtmonster

Great release, yet again. The GPS issues are fixed in 25001, thanks for that.

I think I liked the light instead of the black box in the start menu selections. It seemed more elegant. Also, as far as the tray icons go, I believe that monochromatic is better. White or light grey perhaps. It's all a matter of contrast and legibility.

Thank you for your work, ock.

Guest kebogila

thx chef for the new build, currently Dl-ing the M2D and Titanium, i just love your cooking. :)

I have a question tho, if a program is cooked does that mean i can't mess with it? or does that mean i shouldn't mess with it?

and what is audiogain for?

p.s

thx Kampos, sorry for the late reply. I have limited access to my comp recently. B)

Edited by kebogila

this buils also gets corrupted if i change the theme?

Shouldn't happen cause I've kept some classicblue files. B)

Some more observations:

1. After launching calendar (which opens omnia lite touch calendar), the app doesnt show up freezing the system.

2. Yes,threaded inbox couldnt be opened. After i changed to non-threaded layout, i could read write sms

3. Major issue i reckon, my network operator is not showing up .. If i try to manually select the same, there is an error...i will attach the snapshot here..

I'm a bit disappointed with these issues.. Dear chef has painstakingly created such a beautiful rom (great icons!!) .. i suspect the AKU 25001...

Hi chandanbs, do you have auto-rotation on? As for the network error, I'll need to google it up to see what are the possible causes.

Great release, yet again. The GPS issues are fixed in 25001, thanks for that.

I think I liked the light instead of the black box in the start menu selections. It seemed more elegant. Also, as far as the tray icons go, I believe that monochromatic is better. White or light grey perhaps. It's all a matter of contrast and legibility.

Thank you for your work, ock.

Tks for the feedback, I'll definitely consider them in future releases

thx chef for the new build, currently Dl-ing the M2D and Titanium, i just love your cooking. :)

I have a question tho, if a program is cooked does that mean i can't mess with it? or does that mean i shouldn't mess with it?

It may mean you can't mess with it :D No much harm trying, which program are u referring to?