OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Vajira

Master OCK,

Thank you so much for your great Omnia ROMs. I flashed my Omnia to your Build 29005 Premium ROM few days ago. I really love that ROM and the Sense UI of it. I have few more questions to ask.

1. How do I add the app Launcher + Notification to home tab like its shown here??

http://myi900.blogsp...-refreshed.html

2. Is it possible to add weather animation wallpaper to home tab (seen on many HTC phones) according to the weather status of home tab?

like shown here (cloud animation on home tab wallpaper) http://myi900.blogsp...-11-nov-09.html

Please take a minute to reply this. I badly need those few options with my mobile.

Thank you again

Vajira Lasantha

Guest AS001

Hi, can anyone reupload cab with Samsung Omnia Keyboard with skin from OCK Eclipse?

On the first page there is a link, but it isn't working now...

Thanks a lot and sorry for my English ;)

Edited by AS001

Guest gembller

Both links are working for me ;)

Try for eg. in MediaFire -> http://www.mediafire...pwqjnjrqxcn3x54

It still gives me the message "Page cannot be displayed" or "Server not found" (Free translation). Maybe its because my localization, i dont know, can someone reupload it to megaupload, rapishare, hotfile, netload or something ?

Thanks in advance

Guest Jackson_X

Its now months sine we heard from Ock! Where are you ???? I hope the new ROM is cooked. Waiting for it impatiently.

+100!

where are u ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NCIBX2

I wanna first thank you OCK for this worderful ROMs.

Work is pretty tiring, perhaps more so than studies, as I had to stare at a monitor throughout B)

Usually I like to work on roms when I have a block of free time, but that is rare on weekdays.

Now perhaps I can put aside an hour each day to finish it up. :)

To OCK: Does it mean that you are cooking a new ROM for Omnia ????

For everybody: Does there is a way to cook the home screen today and the other tabs ? (for example put the alarms clock, clock, ..., in every place of the screen as you want, change them, change color, ...) ?

Tanks ;)

Guest Mentycz

I wanna first thank you OCK for this worderful ROMs.

To OCK: Does it mean that you are cooking a new ROM for Omnia ????

For everybody: Does there is a way to cook the home screen today and the other tabs ? (for example put the alarms clock, clock, ..., in every place of the screen as you want, change them, change color, ...) ?

Tanks ;)

If you click on OCK profile, you will see a new miniature, maybe the ROM will look, like the ROM on picture ;)

Guest Jackson_X

Hi all!

Did anyone make dialer's samsung skin enabled?

I tried but loadspeaker button disabled always and I have to use dropdown menu to use it.

in alternative skin - button works as expected.

Is anybody knows how to fix it?

And the second question is what the small settings app was displayed just after rom installation finished with settings like

-do you want to close apps by one click and so on..

can I start it again??

thanks in advance!

Guest haluk444

hey ock I can remind you some features you must have seen past but newer put it on your ROMs, they are small but nice to have always:

1) 1% battery icon

2) Ahen Battery Enhancement

3) faster skinless message program

4) faster boot up (ie yonn's ROM boots up in 40 seconds)

5) windows media skin (ie N.RADD WMP Skins)

6) some way to solve this: when a new message comes to you you open up your message app click on the name the keyboard opens and booommm that damn keyboard closes itself and it makes a rectangle around the new message

7) adobe reader even on your ultra light rom

8) saw your new profile picture keep it up that way it is beyond the awesomeness of M2D

9) I want to use the CHT soooo baadly please have it if you can

10) please make your taskbar white, the text and time above it black or gray, I am sure it will make your new theme aaaaaweeesommeeee trust me

11) battery icon doesnt need to have the "%" icon so please make the numbers bigger

12) and please tell me that the new skin you are making is faster than M2D

13) if you want little ideas for the new skin (I say this because it doesnt look like M2D) use the first panel for the weather, a big clock, month, day, shortcut to message app; scroll to the left and it is the place for shortcuts of apps; scroll to the right and it is the calendar and control panel like the one that android has (little buttons); and scroll to the right again to use the people panel

That is my wish list hope they make sense and you use them.

Guest conan1987

hey guys

i have installed the titinum premium rom and it works fine and great but when i try to write in any textbox ( address bar in internet explorer , user name and password ) nothing appears written but it actually write , i tried different keyboard but nothing happens even though i tried to change font format but the same problem occurs.

any one have any ideas ?

thanks

Guest kavalkanti

Please answer me,anyone, how to put the plugin for easy today launcher,

in ock' M2D rom Sense Premium_29005 (FMradio fixed), if

possible and in any way. I'd be very grateful.

Edited by kavalkanti

to bad OCK hasn't been on since a couple months or something ... i have been using his ROMS for more then a year now and i still love them. Stable and fast!

Guest ambrose75

Master OCK,

Hi, i am new here and being go through few days to study all the posts and comments here. I personally really like your Build 29005 Premium ROM and M2D ROM very much which have those attractive appearances and icons that you had posted it on the 1st page on this forum.

However, i found difficulties with myself to choose which ROM is more suitable and more perfectly install into my i900 Omnia without any bugs. Any recommendation? Really need your advises and where to download it.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seemingreflection

I personally prefer the Titanium Classic, vary stable (mms registry fix is in the topic), working superb. With the JSPA Program manager & JWMD Icon Changer the start menu is as well organized as it is eyecandy. The rom is preisntalled with mortscript & CHome editor, so you can add easily titanium plugins(weather, program launcher, WI-FI, BT and cellular data manager, etc....) I have never been so happy with my Omnia before!

So, if you are going for staiblity and great looks, grab Titaium Classic

Thank you OCK!

Hello there. I have had your Eclipse 23118 for quite some time and I am rather happy with it.

There is just one last thing which I can't seem to find a solution for. It is the one hour and two minute clock flip on the home screen I want to get rid off and on wake up the S2U2 lock shows the time it was locked first and then current time.

Would you please have a solution for these? I would also like to flash with one of your latest roms but I really like the design of the Eclipse, are you going to make a newer version of this one?

Additionally, would you know a workaround for skype call to come through the earpiese rather then loudspeaker?

Thanks very much.

Jiri

Guest Rositza Rajkova

Hello OCK,

First of all I want to tanks for amazing roms!!!

I'm using OCK's WM6.5 UltraLite rom + SPB Mobile Shell v3.0 ,and everything works perfect!!!

But there are two little problems...:(

First ...I'm locking the phone with endcall hardware button-the phone is locked.When is comming a call - I can't answer with hardware button-just with sliding software button on the screen...This is so uncomfortable...I want to answer with hardware answer button....can I fix that?

Second ...When I'm listening music-radio or player with headphones, and is comming a call - I can't answer with headset button or hardware answer button...only with sliding software button...againe....So I have to find my pfone in the bag, and answer....that's so uncomfortable too..

If the phone isn't locked, the hardware buttons and the headset button works OK.

Please OCK, help me to fix these problems...If somebody knows how to fix these problems...

Please help me!!!:unsure:

Thanks ,and excuse me if my English is not so good :rolleyes:

PS

I installed "Disable_WM6.5_Lockscreen.cab".Now everything is OK.No slider-no problems :D

Edited by Rositza Rajkova