OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

man I still get an error when I start nodata ;) this is the 2nd flash and it still appears I did also try to install it myself but it still crashes...

In my phone it's work ...

Edited by Billou

i can´t get it to run. is there a similar prog?

Someone else had the same problem too, and I've actually added some details on my second post on how to fix it, but seems that I need to make it more obvious  :) . Here's how to fix it:

Can't update M2D Home Tab Weather/

NoData generates some funny error I can't understand

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

4. Try to update the weather again/ run NoData again

Guest new2city
Will try to see how I can fix it...

I've kept the Chinese font for this build but it seems something's not working. Will see what I can do.

To attach photos, enable the MMS toolbar and you can add photos, sounds etc. ;) The options seem disabled at first in the menus, enabling the toolbar should fix that.

Actually, I haven't hard reset before flashing ROMs for almost a YEAR now, and no issues. BUT, luckily, so that there is no doubt about this, I DID hard reset just before flashing this ROM, first time in 2009!!!

Anyway, just a question, where is this MMS toolbar? I haven't see this before, :)

Guest new2city
Here's what I was referring to:

Toolbar.Png

Thanks, Ock... got it working! Now, this ROM is perfect in my opinion..!! Which is good too, since I won't be flashing any more ROMS till at least next week.. A bit long now nowadays... :)

Guest amahfouz
so far, texting the whole morning, no freezing.. put in swype which is really cool...

on the other side though, I couldn't get MMS working.. the options to insert picture or sound into a message seems to be disabled..

thanks m8

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi ock :) ,

since your firs rom i`ve some issues with call log.

currently i`ve your last M2D rom installed and the problem is not resolved yet B)

Another problem I found was in Java. if you select the Java with sound closes unexpectedly. only works without sound.

However, beyond these problems in all your roms, no doubt who are the best so far it now. fast, stable, with excellent screen response.

continue your excellent work that we thank you, no doubt ;)

ooopppss!!!

another bug?!

post-422946-1261478241_thumb.jpg

can`t turn on/off wi-fi connection

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest sxcporcho

currently i`ve your last M2D rom installed and the problem is not resolved yet B)

Another problem I found was in Java. if you select the Java with sound closes unexpectedly. only works without sound.

However, beyond these problems in all your roms, no doubt who are the best so far it now. fast, stable, with excellent screen response.

ooopppss!!!

another bug?!

i have the same problem with the wifi. i also have problems with my bluetooth but ive posted that elsewhere.

The other problems i have is 1st with the phone book. if i go to people and click all people its all good but if i go to add someone to "people" theres nothing there.

2nd is my photos and music dont work from the menu it says something about not finding some file. if its coz the feature hasnt been added then its ok, if not does any1 know y thats happening?

Thanx in advance

Guest tingchung_chin
Hi ock B) ,

currently i`ve your last M2D rom installed and the problem is not resolved yet :(

continue your excellent work that we thank you, no doubt :o

ooopppss!!!

another bug?!

rendeiro, i don't have this bug in M2D, work very fine :) ;) B)

Guest tingchung_chin
i have the same problem with the wifi. i also have problems with my bluetooth but ive posted that elsewhere.

The other problems i have is 1st with the phone book. if i go to people and click all people its all good but if i go to add someone to "people" theres nothing there.

2nd is my photos and music dont work from the menu it says something about not finding some file. if its coz the feature hasnt been added then its ok, if not does any1 know y thats happening?

Thanx in advance

Adding people from contact working for me, no bug or issue.

for my photo and music, the audio manager and photo manager were not included in the ROM, that's y you cant use it. this had been communicated in OCK's 1st post.

Mr. Ock

I've been using your rom for a little bit now and so far I am quite impressed with what you have done. I haven't had any bugs with wifi or bluetooth nor adding contacts. For future reference one thing you may consider adding to your roms from now on is either the original soundtester.exe that stock omina's use to change how loud our phones can be or that audiogain control app. I was able to add the soundtester.exe and it worked fine. Now I can here my omnia again. Too many years of hunting with now ear plugs. Other than that a windows live and market but those are only minor adjustments anyone can easily add those on their own. The soundtester.exe was pretty hard too find it took me a lot of searching and I couldn't find the audiogain app for download anywhere. Like I said before though so far a really good rom. I'm glad to see another good chef out there seems life more and more people are moving on to better phones but I just can't afford one yet. I like the big Icons also the only small problem I have run into that I can easily ignore is icons off added apps don't always come out as clear. Again though great job on the rom; appreciate the work. I was hesitant to go back to a com 3 rom since the higher com #'s have been so fast but yours has been just as fast and smooth good more sir.

Thank you,

ooopppss!!!

another bug?!

Did you have your data cable pluged in when you tried to turn on wifi? I'm on this rom too and if I'm on my data cable the wifi switch shows up like this also. However, if it is not attached the switch works just fine.

Can you give me Samsung Keyboard skin by escobol. Thank you very much!!

Here is the link to escobol. Full credits to him for such a wonderful skin!

Samsung Keybd skin

Firstly, thanks to tingchung_chin for explaining the above issues well while I was offline :) . Yes, tingchung is right, you will not be able to enable wifi if your phone is connected via activesync.

For adding contacts in M2D, you'll need to copy your contacts to the phone as the people tab doesn't pick up those from your sim card. You can open up contacts, select all or some contacts, and copy them to you phone. M2D should pick them up.

For future reference one thing you may consider adding to your roms from now on is either the original soundtester.exe that stock omina's use to change how loud our phones can be or that audiogain control app. I was able to add the soundtester.exe and it worked fine.

I like the big Icons also the only small problem I have run into that I can easily ignore is icons off added apps don't always come out as clear. Again though great job on the rom; appreciate the work. 

Hi btbarr, I'll add these small apps if I can find them. For the big icons, they depend on the icons used by the programs themselves, so unfortunately I won't be able to fix that.

does anyone have problem with sms notification in m2d 23093 version?

that was the only issue i got

I'll investigate this issue as someone else has the same issue. Could be related to the alert tones I've deleted. Setting a different one in Sounds & Notifications may solve your problem. I'll ensure there are some default tones kept in the next release.

And big thanks to all who have tested my first few builds!  ;)

In two another rom's (another cooker;)) with M2D, when I update SPB online rss, M2D crash and all program's will closed too. Updated spb online was impossible. Maybe somebody knows as spb online behaves on this new rom with M2D?