OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest SsBloodY

I have a problem with the dialer. I use the M2D version not the last but the one before it. When I enter the dialer and type the first two letters of someones name like JA (For James) a few names come out and when i press one of them the touchscreen doesn't recognize that touch. I installed Incosoft phoneex and i there was a problem too because I couldn't dial anyone and uninstalled it.

Guest corpisa
Hello,

I have a problem with the sound. The versión that i install is 23551 premium. The problem must be present with i use de FM RADIO with headphones.

I speek the voices very bad.

When i try to config the SRS WOW HD I see that the versión of SRS WOW HD is 1.2.1. (not the other versión that i usually use 1.5.1)

When i select "headphones" in configuration i can´t listen anything: radiofm, mp3 or divx.

When I select "internal (stereo)" i listen well (but not perfect) divx and mp3 but radio very bad.

I try to install the SRS WOW 1.5.1 but the 1.2.1 keep and can´t uninstall.

Any idea???

sorry for my poor english.

-David-

David,

I´m testing 23551 premium at this moment and I don´t have any of your problems. I just check nitrogen player, wmp and radio (have not use radio ever i think, maybe one time went I first got my omnia :P ) and the sound is working just fine , for some reason I also hear a little better with headphone plugged with internal stereo option on srs instead of headphones but both are far from being bad sound quality. I did not check videos or movies.

Could be something you install or maybe just a hard reset will fix your problem if you have the time to try one.

saludos,

Hey did anybody experience problem with sending file over bluetooth to omnia... I can send from omnia to pc but can't send to omnia from pc... I'v on win 7... Any solution's?

Guest adaaat

hi ock!

i love your roms..

im just wondering if there is any way that i can disable the many weather icons that pop up on the home screen in the background??

any help would be appreciated!

Guest corpisa
hi ock!

i love your roms..

im just wondering if there is any way that i can disable the many weather icons that pop up on the home screen in the background??

any help would be appreciated!

just change your theme, look for themes thread here at modaco and find one that has no weather ambientation on home screen. remember to back up your theme using m2dc program included in the rom.

if you have any doubts just ask and we will try to hero you.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest yashgupta25

Hi

Can someone tell me how to enable finger keyboard in the Premium Rom (Build 23551). I've already installed it, and trying to select ''Finger Keyboard'' from the ''Input'' option in the settings. But even after doing OK and soft-reseting, it still launches the Samsung Keyboard. The phone's doing this with every keyboard that's installed i.e. launching samsung keyboard, no matter what you selected.

Thanks

______

Problem solved, thanks

Edited by yashgupta25

Guest vince1970
just change your theme, look for themes thread here at modaco and find one that has no weather ambientation on home screen. remember to back up your theme using m2dc program included in the rom.

if you have any doubts just ask and we will try to hero you.

slds,

corpisa, what theme did you get. I need the same theme on OCK's M2D without the clouds.

I search but could not locate one simlar ??

Guest ALEX CHOO

Master OCK, can you please make a rom with camera setting brightness -1, contrast +1, saturation +1 and sharpness +1 as default?

I am facing another problem. When I text in more than 160 letters in messaging, it automatically split into 2 messages. But when I sent them, it just the sent the 1st part of the message and showed up "Message sending failed". Anybody can help?

Guest Romiro81

Dear Ock,

Just as a little reminder for your future releases.

1) Your colleague MaGaWa (next topic in this forum) knows how to combine latest version of GPS enabled Google Maps and the same build of WM 6.5 which you use. Please ask him for help or ask what did he do to make it works.

2)May be it would be better to make samsung volume control as default? I'm trying to explain why. Please lock screen an then press volume control buttons. What happens? Volume level changes but you can't see changes on screen. When you use samsung default volume control you may change the level of sound and and watch the scale always. And it is correct.

3) Also when I'm trying to change ring type in UL version of ROM (notifications menu), I can't to select any melody and therefore can't leave this menu item. It's sad. Please, please fix it.

And once again: your UL Rom is one of the best. Thank you for your work!

Respect

Guest yashgupta25

Hi

The weather update on the M2D main page says ''Unable to update weather data''. I'm trying to update it through wi-fi. The normal weather tab gets updated but not the Home page tab. Please help

Guest Jezta

Heyya - My first ever post here. Woot!

Looks like a very sexy ROM, ock. Thanks for all the hard work.

Anyway, I've been looking around at various roms to update my haggard old Win6.1 rom on my Omnia. Whilst I LOVE the look of the rom's you've created here, I really need to check one thing before I go ahead and install it.

Do any/all of your roms still come with "Internet Sharing"? I use my netbook in tandem with my Omnia, and having internet sharing via bluetooth PAN is VERY useful for me!! If you don't have internet sharing on your roms by default, could you recommend a program/cab which would do the same job as internet sharing on the 6.1 rom.

Thanks, and thanks for all the hard work you seem to have put into your roms!

Jez.

Guest DAVIZINHO
David,

I´m testing 23551 premium at this moment and I don´t have any of your problems. I just check nitrogen player, wmp and radio (have not use radio ever i think, maybe one time went I first got my omnia :P ) and the sound is working just fine , for some reason I also hear a little better with headphone plugged with internal stereo option on srs instead of headphones but both are far from being bad sound quality. I did not check videos or movies.

Could be something you install or maybe just a hard reset will fix your problem if you have the time to try one.

saludos,

Hello corpisa,

In first place thanks por the answer but i have more information.

Mi joob partner have the same room and the same problem. The problem is only when de FM RADIO and when i select a radio with human voices, in other frequences (music) the problem is not apreciable.

Can you test this??

If you confirm me that you don´t have the problem i make a hard reset and try again.

Thanks a lot

-David

Guest kennypotatoes
Taiko, today i just swap in ur roms.... but then i found that my camera not functioning at all.

normaly we open 'camera' it would shows 'Loadin...' after that we can start to capture image.

but then, it just stuck in 'Loading...' only

aiya,, big head already

problem solve, is hardware issue.. not software.. my wife drop it quite frequent and cause the cable or connector lose up.

i fix this with my only Thumb. Open batery case, press hard +++ at the sim card slot sites.

reset ur phone, press hard again while u turning on camera function.

amazingly it works for me. cheers

Kam Sia

Guest i_punk

i like ur roms...

specially the icon..

*_^b

maybe u can make the FLOTANIUM version..?

u know.. combine Touch Flo Manila 2D with NEO Titanium

with switch button... today(neotitanium) and Touch flo (M2D)

thank's 4 ur attention..

:P

Guest kennypotatoes

by the way, in software "Photo Album"

is nice to view pictures, and very nice software to do photo editing.

But there is a error pop out when i wanna save.

error quote "Internal error [sAVE_ERROR:JpegTrans.dll]"

so, it fail to save or overwrite pictures file.

2ndly, can we now use USB data cable to charge our phone?

since i saw in 'favourite hacking' there is a function says 'USB Charging' at the moonlight monitor icon.

Guest slovenec88

I am using the latest ock's titanium rom and I have a question. Anybody know why i can't send long sms (either on edge or 3g) - sms combined from two or three? it just says sending failed. i flashed a new phone part today PUJA1, but that didn't fix the issue. when i insert my sim into brothers phone, it sends long sms normally. Maybe I had this issue even before I flashed to ock's awesome rom, and didn't realized it. Thanks for any help!

Guest melburnian

Hi Ock

I just want to say thank you so very much!! A while ago, I couldn't wait to get rid of my phone but now, I absolutely loved it. Thanks to you M2D Classic rom, the speed and response is fantastic. It looks brilliant with the help of a little theme.

So just wanna say thank you very much!!!

Guest DAVIZINHO
Hello corpisa,

In first place thanks por the answer but i have more information.

Mi joob partner have the same room and the same problem. The problem is only when de FM RADIO and when i select a radio with human voices, in other frequences (music) the problem is not apreciable.

Can you test this??

If you confirm me that you don´t have the problem i make a hard reset and try again.

Thanks a lot

-David

AFTER A HARDRESET the problem persist. When i select a FM RADIO that are people talking (like news) y listen very bad quality. When I using the original headset

Any idea??

thanks

-David

Guest Col.W

Hi,

I have just switched to your rom after deciding to try an upgrade from kuanchi's 6.5 Rom which has been working very well for a while. I used Kuanchi's rom for the BTAR patch as I use a bluetooth headset whilst driving for voice dialling. I decided to give the Premium version of your rom a try to see what 6.5.3 was like. I have one problem which I have been so far unable to solve. I use the Blizzard Battle.Net Mobile Authenticator which is a small Java program. The program will not install on the provided JBlend program giving an out of memory error. I have found and downloaded various different Java platforms after searching the internet. I found an older version of JBlend that allows the program to install and run but when I need to access the keyboard input the keyboard appears and then drops behind the java program again making it impossible to make any input. I tried JBed which will not run the authenticator and I have searched and found a copy of original java.cab from samsungs rom but this will not install due to permission errors. Is there a copy of original java.cab that will install on this rom as I need this program working and didn't want to have to go back to an older version of windows mobile if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Guest www.brettsnet.com
since you're checking the redirects, you're in the need for pagehits; be glad about this link, makes us -maybe- want to browse your site even more!

:(

true true sorry if i sounded like a bitch was on a bad day was checking stats and had winge

really hope you found something of use on there :P

and if anything should be added or removed let me know ??

Thanks

Edited by www.brettsnet.com

Guest Kakadia
AFTER A HARDRESET the problem persist. When i select a FM RADIO that are people talking (like news) y listen very bad quality. When I using the original headset

Any idea??

thanks

-David

I've got a different issue with FM,

whenever I record something , cant playback properly, it breaks, the issue is not only with this ROM, the issue is with radio application, the original application runs flawlessly...

OCK: it will be great if this issue can be resolved or simply switch to original FM for omnia instead of omnia lite...

Guest corpisa
corpisa, what theme did you get. I need the same theme on OCK's M2D without the clouds.

I search but could not locate one simlar ??

check here: big icons with no animation and download this icons, then back up your default Ock theme and copy to PC (the back up should be in program files/m2dc/themes) and extract using 7-zip or similar, replace big icons on theme, re-zip and change name and load to phone again using m2dc, you should have ock´s default theme with big icons and no extra weather images on home tab.

slds,

Guest corpisa
Dear Ock,

3) Also when I'm trying to change ring type in UL version of ROM (notifications menu), I can't to select any melody and therefore can't leave this menu item. It's sad. Please, please fix it.

just copy any ringtone to My Documents/My Ringtones and that problem is solve (I think you can also copy them to windows folder or SC folder) it seems that this roms are so Ultralite that chefs put just one or two ringtones on windows folder but when you go to notifications menu the default ring tone is not recognize anymore.

you can use some omnia2 ring tones if you want, see attachment with a couple of them :P

slds,

omnia2.zip