Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest NarutoDKz
Why not remove the password? Where is it?

Please read before you post. It's because he doesn't have an omnia to test them on, so they are beta's. and please don't write big!

I dont understand why some people share their resourses but dont want to give password!!!!!

Why to PM? U'r not sharing a private adult video. So, plz publish with password or keep it to urself.

Guest NarutoDKz
I dont understand why some people share their resourses but dont want to give password!!!!!

Why to PM? U'r not sharing a private adult video. So, plz publish with password or keep it to urself.

Then you aren't getting a pass. If you don't understand it anyway.

Fair enough. Why r u sharing it then. Keep it to urself....

Plz calm down mate, we r a happy family here, no need to get upset, i got ur point but understand this mate if some1 damage their omnia cause of using these beta roms which dheewatara couldn't check its gonna be a disaster. they might blame it to release it in open public without any protection. now that pass is not visible any1 can get it via pm and use it at own risk. no big deal my friend, happy flashing and enjoy the superb roms here. take care. 

Guest NarutoDKz
Plz calm down mate, we r a happy family here, no need to get upset, i got ur point but understand this mate if some1 damage their omnia cause of using these beta roms which dheewatara couldn't check its gonna be a disaster. they might blame it to release it in open public without any protection. now that pass is not visible any1 can get it via pm and use it at own risk. no big deal my friend, happy flashing and enjoy the superb roms here. take care. 

Thx Rebels for that detailed explanation. :)

I hope that Susunt soon logs on soon so I can get the passwords.

Hello All ~~~

All requested was replied! sorry for a delay I got password at 1. am. and I was slept already,

Wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new rom!!

I'm off all day again today, so please PM naruto for a pass.

T@R1Q : If you read all the thread or at least those I explained the reason why the rom has a password, you will understand. and if you do not understand it is ok, since the password will give to everyone who request by "PM" very simple rule and even less strict than MOBIZ board itself.

kevin2210 : beta is mean, not fully tested yet, for Mr. Dhee he will also pasted a notice that which rom is test which rom is not tested also. (and many rom released lately is not tested since his omnia is not available for testing (he gave it to someone he love).

Thank you for understanding and cooperating,

Guest ThisIsOliver

Hi,

thnx for the password for V41.

I retired a bit from flashing after sticking to Khuanchai's last BT-fixed ROM's, but now I'm back

in the game B)

BT with ms-voice-command working, everything seems to be smooth, GPS is fast - using Navigon,

+ a TMC-over-BT device. Finger keyboard working as SPB-mobile-shell is. No complains.

ActiveSync in sync, too ;)

Surfing with OperaMobile 10beta over WiFi works, though not testet flash.

Might be, we should have some kind of test-suite/checklist? :)

Thnx and seasons greetnx to *,

Oliver.

Hello everyone:

Tried V43 for half a day --uneventful. Now on V42 which i think has better touch and speed. Also,in emails, preview has 3 lines --not sure if it's new for this com. Excel working now.

For those on benchmark test, V43 - score 303 ; V42 - 312 score.

Happy Holidays to all at Modaco. dave