Looking for a fast and stable ROM

Guest foxmylife

Guest foxmylife

Hi Everyone,

I really like the M2D roms but I think they are a bit slow (it doesn't feel real). So I use SPB Shell. Since I have to use my friend’s computer to upgrade, I can’t try all the ROM (he doesn’t like when I borrow his computer).

Can you recommend me a ROM which is fast and stable now?

Thank you!

Yeah, I would like to have an SPB Shell based ROM that is stable and lite as well and has a great touch response. I've been browsing through some of the ROM topics but I just can't see which one is best. They all seem to be good, but they all have (small) bugs too.

Guest MAMBO04

every ROM will have bugs ;) i'm uploading my new ROM with M2D atm, you can check it out.. it's an 80meg download ;)

i'm also going to upload an xmas ROM and a clean titanium one ;)

Guest leap_ahead

The best of the Best for 6.1 : [ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

With 70Mb free memory you run everything you want without problem!

Guest Dimitris84

I agree with leap_ahead. That IS in my opinion the best i have used so far (Khuanchais 21001). It is the one i am using now. I only have one query though guys. Does anyone know how to do a dump of that rom with everything i have installed on at the moment? I have tried but all the instructions i've seen are quite different to what i am getting when trying to dump. For example i can see 5 partitions istead of 2. partitions 1 and 2 are 80mb and 150something mb respectively. Which one should i dump. Only partition 1 has a clear size label (0x556655) i think, the others are s/thing like 0x1d3454.

Any help would be appreciated guys