Guest Tiny1990

Guest monyozt
The problem you said fixed already.

Here the links of update files date Dec 19, 2009 (only PDA.nb0):

Part 1: http://www.4shared.com/file/176609885/b77a...blackpart1.html

Part 2: http://www.4shared.com/file/176642711/4808...blackpart2.html

Pass for uncompress: Sonblack

Please download and flash again! :P

hm.. i can't belive this ROM very fast ;)

very nice ROM. Chome editor works ;)

but Chero clock still unable to install on this Titanium WM 7 theme.. also i got error when opening HTC calculator ;)

and seems my titanium weather show no internet :(

here's the link for newest version titanium weather 4.2 ;)

here is the cHerro clock looks like

post-497070-1261299572_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1261299670_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1261299786_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1261299852_thumb.png

post-497070-1261300573_thumb.jpg

Edited by monyozt

Guest stevepac

Thanks~

btw i just found a minor bug.

after setting up the email, the email icon on the CHome panel is displayed as in the image.

Please keep up the good work!

post-603608-1261363533_thumb.png

I was able to flash the rom only after the update. Thank you.

The only problem for me till now is that I cannot configure the weather home titanium tab for update weather

EDIT: ok, I updated the weather ;)

@ stevepac: The mail icon for me is ok.

Edited by caldo

Thanks for the info for me also!

Trying it!

(With the previous version I had the issue that when I was connected with WIFI and if I had a call at the same time, the wifi connection was automatically disconnected..)

Edited by caldo

Guest Tiny1990

PDAVIET - I8000 WM6.5 ROM (28008.5.3.0)

PDAVIET WM6.5 ROM - I8000

CE OS 5.2.28008 Build 28008.5.3.0 PV

=== === ===

Lời cám ơn - Many thanks:

Manager PhamQuang (so much)

SM BatKid (so much)

Mod Tom_codon (so much)

Mod TranMinhMan (so much)

Member NguyenNhatHoa (so much)

Member huyentrangallery (from Samsung, support I8000 for cooking)

Thông tin ROM - ROM Information:

Basic ROM: PDA_I8000NXXIL1_HW_40

Language: Only WWE

Pagepool: 24MB

Sửa lỗi hiển thị thanh cuộn của DialPad với build 28008 - Fix DialPad not display scrollbar for build 28008

Hình minh hoạ - Illustrative Images:

28008_I8000.gif

Chức năng chính - Main functions:

- Core 5.2.28008 Build 28008.5.3.0

- .NET Compact Framework Version 3.5.9198.00

- Windows Media Player 10.3 Build 28008

- Office Mobile 6.1 (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, OneNote Mobile)

- Các ứng dụng cần có của PPC như: PIM Backup (v2.8), Synchro Time (v0.95), CleanRAM (v1.9), Advanced Configuration Tools (v3.3), ClearTemp (v1.2.3), Total Commander (v2.52 beta 2)... với các version mới nhất

Basic applications for PPC such as PIM Backup (v2.8), Synchro Time (v0.95), CleanRAM (v1.9), Advanced Configuration Tools (v3.3), ClearTemp (v1.2.3), Total Commander (v2.52 beta 2)... with their newest versions.

- Loại bỏ khá nhiều ứng dụng không cần thiết! Big_Grin.gif

ConnectedHome, ApplicationStore, Asphalt4 (Game), Crayon Physics (Game), Dice (Game), Cube, MainMenu, Digital Frame, Video Editor, Face Book, Midomi, Opera, Online Widget, Podcast, QIK, RSS Reader, SharePix, SmartConverter, Smart Reader, Smart Search, Youtube, Adobe Reader, Jblend JAVA,...

- Removed more unnecessary utilities! (see above list)

Link đã có sẵn - The links are available now

DOWNLOAD I8000 ROM 28008 (UPDATE)

EBOOT

Click here to download

PHONE

Click here to download

CSC (Only WWE)

CSC_I8000FAMIJ3

Click here to download

CSC_I8000GLBIL1 (NEW)

Click here to download

PDA Part 1

Click here to download

PDA Part 2

Click here to download

Password: Sonblack

Chúc vui!

Enjoy it!

Sonblack

Guest Balaomnia
missing WM default file explorer, is there anyway that we can get it back? such as a CAB or something? other wise, its a good one, thanks

WM explorer is there in \windows folder... only the shortcut is removed.

Goto Windows folder >> find fexplorer.exe >> create a shortcut for it in \windows\startmenu\programs

thats it.

WM explorer is there in \windows folder... only the shortcut is removed.

Goto Windows folder >> find fexplorer.exe >> create a shortcut for it in \windows\startmenu\programs

thats it.

thanks, will give it a try

i have flashed the radio rom Phone :I8000XXIL2 "it do not support my GPRS" using singapore network M1"

how to i get the setting to enable the GPRS?

Phone rom is a radio rom right?

Edited by ov2rey

Guest monyozt

i have flashed the radio rom Phone :I8000XXIL2 "it do not support my GPRS" using singapore network M1"

how to i get the setting to enable the GPRS?

Phone rom is a radio rom right?

try to restore connection

Guest forelli
Excuse me ,but what's the WWE language ???

Does it have greek language ??? and greek keyboard ???

Thanks !

You won't have a greek language rom here neither: like the name says, in PDAVIET, VIET stands for Viet Nam, so either you'll have it in Vietnamese, or you'll have the WWE.

WWE = World Wide English (English only)

and as gtryf said, WWE is World wide english, for the most people to take advantage of it. Khuanchai already answered your question about multilanguage roms in his thread. To refresh your memory:

For those who asked for a multi-language ROM, the main problem is the file to create all start menus is in the Langpack and it will take over that in our customized ROM. It means that your device will have the default Samsung start menus but there will be no programs to run. You have to create all start menus by yourself after flash. That is why we all come up with a single-language ROM.

I think the best bet is to learn and try to make your own language ROM by yourself. Another idea is some people may want to help make selected single-language ROM for any language. In this case, you (for ex, if you want a spanish ROM) have to dump and upload your own ROM (flash with spanish CSC). Then, someone can customize the spanish ROM for you. Don't know who can do this but it needs some effort and time. :)

What is easier: learning how to cook a rom or learning english?

When you have an answer to this question, you'll have an answer to your question.

forelli

Edited by forelli

Guest forelli
PDAVIET - I8000 WM6.5 ROM (28008.5.3.0) ...

Enjoy it!

Sonblack

Hey Sonblack, are you working on an update with IL5 official rom as a base, or will you make it in a new version of the rom (like 28014)?

Thanks

forelli

Edited by forelli

What is easier: learning how to cook a rom or learning english?

When you have an answer to this question, you'll have an answer to your question.

forelli

forelli, no offense but I think you came on too hard on the man. Learning english is not that hard, in fact all members of this particular forum speak english since it's the forum's language. But I totally understand manosandrea's position because (being greek myself) using an english language rom in Greece is not just a matter of learning english. An english-language rom lacks the greek character set, and as a result we cannot search a greek phonebook or send sms using greek letters.

So it comes to this: learning english is easier but of no use in this case, so we are left with the other alternative, namely cook a rom. That's exactly what I've been trying to do for the past week.

Cheers,

George.

Edited by gtryf

Guest forelli
forelli, no offense but I think you came on too hard on the man. Learning english is not that hard, in fact all members of this particular forum speak english since it's the forum's language. But I totally understand manosandrea's position because (being greek myself) using an english language rom in Greece is not just a matter of learning english. An english-language rom lacks the greek character set, and as a result we cannot search a greek phonebook or send sms using greek letters.

So it comes to this: learning english is easier but of no use in this case, so we are left with the other alternative, namely cook a rom. That's exactly what I've been trying to do for the past week.

Cheers,

George.

Hi George,

I don't want to be hard on the man, but asking the same thing in different threads without giving examples like yours makes his reqwuest looking like a kid's caprice. Sorry if I misunderstood it and I apologize, but I guess Khuanchai's answer was clear enough. I know that on I900 you could install languages separately but with I8000 it's not anymore possible, unfortunately. I would advise to search for a greek custom rom in a greek forum as it's not so common.

forelli

No problem, my friend. I've searched greek pda forums but unfortunately nobody has cooked an i8000 greek rom yet. At least not that I know of. That's why this forum is so valuable to me, because studying its postings I hope I'll be able to cook one very soon!