[ROM] WM 6.1_IJ3_HTC Sense 2.1 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest hangman11

hey man. thanks for the rom.just flashed it.

could you give me some directions on how to remap the contacts to point towards the samsung phonebook instead of microsoft's?

Before installing this ROM I was on standard Samsung H5 (Windows 6.1). Samsung Settings had an option to edit the Lock Screen - e.g. change wallpaper and to show owner info.

After installing this ROM that option is gone from the Samsung Settings.

May I ask if anybody knows how I can either get that option back or manually edit the Lock Screen?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tylwith
Before installing this ROM I was on standard Samsung H5 (Windows 6.1). Samsung Settings had an option to edit the Lock Screen - e.g. change wallpaper and to show owner info.

After installing this ROM that option is gone from the Samsung Settings.

May I ask if anybody knows how I can either get that option back or manually edit the Lock Screen?

install this cab

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=41507

then a locksetup will appear

Guest Capt.KKK
WM 6.1 i8000KC21006 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

I intended to make this Lite ROM for my own use and for Thai users especially in the PDAMobiz i8000 board. However, I think it would be better if it is useful for non-Thai.

16 Dec 2009: First i8000KC21872BT Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.1 build 21006

- OEM mostly from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial

KC, great job, I am user from Hong Kong and I am using this ROM now, easy to flash, fast and stable.

One suggestion, this ROM need a better Chinese font to show as it can show, suggested font like MSYH

Guest abunhyan

Hi khunachai

I wounder if ur planning to update ur 6.1 rom with newer bulid and A1 OEM since alot of users like it with more Ram and speed

Thanks for ur great work

Guest Khuanchai
Hi khunachai

I wounder if ur planning to update ur 6.1 rom with newer bulid and A1 OEM since alot of users like it with more Ram and speed

Thanks for ur great work

I wish I had more time and more hands. :)

Will do that whenever I have some free time.

Guest redzone321
Thanks khunanchai and ur work is much preciated :)

could i use this rom even though i'm currently running WM 6.5 i have an i8000L and do not want to flash anything but PDA

Guest abunhyan
could i use this rom even though i'm currently running WM 6.5 i have an i8000L and do not want to flash anything but PDA

I dont think u can use this Rom in I800L :)

Guest FerdiBorbon
I wish I had more time and more hands. :)

Will do that whenever I have some free time.

Looking forward to this, hopefully you can get this done early...not trying to rush you or anything, it just seems that the 6.1 roms are less llikely to give users issues, but only happiness like myself and others that have used you 6.1 lite roms :)

So in my opinion just get the latest cooked and served to the community ... then bring your focus back on the 6.5.x roms...

Much love to your work KC

Guest arasman

i thank you KC for this creation.

- a bluetooth sign doesn t appear on top bar when bluetooth on .

- and touch player menu isn t present at lock screen .

- wunder radio app can t get network connection . does anybody have these or know fixes?

maybe i should flash one more time.

have a nice day you all.

thank you KC again and again .

Edited by arasman

{16 Dec 2009: First i8000KC21872BT Lite version}

Master KC makes cooks good ROMS (both WM6.1 and WM6.5 ) but removing other forms of input like Block Recognizer and Letter Recognizer makes the usefulness of the ROM's limited for users who have to input a lot of data into their Omnia II because using Samsung keypad is not as fast. I end up using other ROM's after flashing yours because of this limitation. Hope you will consider this in your future releases and preserve these other forms of input or maybe create cab files for them. Just an advice because I am a novice. I appreciate your good work. Thanks.

Guest arasman

-wunder radio started working and bluetooth back on (only if you accept the mystery) .

-i started not using the lock screen so touch player don t matter any more (still a fix would be useful incase).

-gps locks slower , and what s with this new Assist GPS menu? where is XTRA ? Server Address ?

i have customized it and am enjoying this rom , what a pleasure :)

will appreciate more 6.1 s from you KC .

have a nice day .

Guest Khuanchai
no more love for 6.1 ?? :) thats a shame

I think Samsung has stopped making new 6.1 ROM. Although we can use new 6.5 OEM with old 6.1 core (build 21006) but we will lose several 6.1 features. B)

Anyway, I need some time and effort to go back to the old Samsung core. :D