[ROM] WM 6.1_IJ3_HTC Sense 2.1 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest century_ali
I think Samsung has stopped making new 6.1 ROM. Although we can use new 6.5 OEM with old 6.1 core (build 21006) but we will lose several 6.1 features. :)

Anyway, I need some time and effort to go back to the old Samsung core. B)

+ 1

Guest FerdiBorbon
I think Samsung has stopped making new 6.1 ROM. Although we can use new 6.5 OEM with old 6.1 core (build 21006) but we will lose several 6.1 features. B)

Anyway, I need some time and effort to go back to the old Samsung core. :D

All good KC, work your magic when have free time, no pressure, just thought i was voicing out for the other 6.1 users using your great c/rom... that we would love to have any kind of update :)

Thanks

FB

Edited by FerdiBorbon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest COOLCABMAN

hello K.C thank you for all the efforts and we all are thank full to you.

I would like to ask one question which one is the best original rom and, custom rom for omnia 2 I8000. Waiting for your feed back. thanking you once again.

currently i am using

PDA:I8000JPIJ3

CSC:I8000XSGIJ4

Phone: I8000 XXIJ2

looking forwad to help

Regards

Guest unholygid2006

Hi KC,

We are really looking forward to your wm 6.1.

With JA5 eboot and your current 6.1 rom... i have 105mb of ram before installing everything And 72mb ram after installing spb expresso theme and all my other apps.

Hope you have some time for 6.1 too as its fast!

Guest COOLCABMAN

hello K.C thank you very much for this rom, just flashed, its just great, only one issue is that when we want to send sms its says address or the no. not recognised, kindly suggest the fix.

Rest after installation I have

storage : 171 mb

Program: 77.6

after installation spb shell,

waiting for the fix for the sms error.

Regards

Helo once again, it s just to inform you all that the sms bug is solved after i download the sms/mms cab from original rom.

Thank you K.C for this wondeful, perfect rom.

Regards

Edited by COOLCABMAN

Guest COOLCABMAN

Hello every body, hello K.C I would like to let every body know that this rom is working perfect with the original rom cabs installed for sms/mms, touch calander, no conflicts, no hanging, no errors smooth n fast.

one question

for working fast what is the minimum program memory and storage memory requided, kindly any body help me waiting for feed back, plz plz

thank u once again k.c and all the people for the help

I would like to ask you, if i have to use this ROM, when i using 6.5 ROM. If it is possible to downgrade from 6.5 to this 6.1 ROM. And second question is if i have to use only one attachment? (i8000KC21006Lite.NB0) I thought that there must be three att, or?

Thanks!

Guest FerdiBorbon
I would like to ask you, if i have to use this ROM, when i using 6.5 ROM. If it is possible to downgrade from 6.5 to this 6.1 ROM. And second question is if i have to use only one attachment? (i8000KC21006Lite.NB0) I thought that there must be three att, or?

Thanks!

its all good, i recomend updating the 6.5 rom from secany JA5 or JB1.. all 4 parts to get the latest and extra ram...then downgrade to this KC 6.1 rom.. all working SWEET as here!

Guest sioppao
its all good, i recomend updating the 6.5 rom from secany JA5 or JB1.. all 4 parts to get the latest and extra ram...then downgrade to this KC 6.1 rom.. all working SWEET as here!

+1

This + JB1 + tf3d 2.0 = amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Capt.KKK

Where to get back the icon (a missing exe?) to launch the Samsung email client? Not the tmail.exe

or a way to call the SMS/MMS into the email account (Outlook) or any other POP3?

Edited by Capt.KKK

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

I decided to release this WM 6.1 ROM that is my LAST WM 6.1 ROM for Omnia II.

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.1 IJ3 build 21006

- HTC Sense 2.1 (not fully functional)

- OEM from WM 6.1 IJ3 ROM

- New Start Menu from T*Omnia2 ROM (http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizon-sch-i920-omnia-ii-http-i8000-modaco-com/304049/t-omnia2s-very-smooth-mainmenu-its-like-iphone-attached-mainmenu-exe-file/)

- NetCF 3.5

- Office mobile 10

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like including Original Samsung ScreenLock

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial

post-201908-1268750719_thumb.png post-201908-1268750766_thumb.png

Download link in the first post.

Enjoy!

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest darkworldzz

nice 2.1... may i know whats not functional in it?? i dont care bout the music tab but does the pictures tab and wireless controls work??

Guest Khuanchai
nice 2.1... may i know whats not functional in it?? i dont care bout the music tab but does the pictures tab and wireless controls work??

This is the first HTC Sense 2.1 version that People, Music, and Photo Tabs don't work. I have no time to test any new modified versions. Please suggest if anyone finds the one that works completely.

Guest Khuanchai
windows mobile 6.5 rom you not stop , correct? :)

Depends on the feedback from this ROM.

I saw >20 downloads now. Please give your comments.

Guest sioppao

really great job KC!! i was love at first sight with the ROM. gj skinning the Start Menu too!

overall, great great great, not laggy at all.

some comments:

1. the removal of the non-working tabs is a nice touch (don't need them much anyway)

2. appointments are not shown marked in the calendar tab (no appointment shown when clicked on the date - was pretty sure i saved one). it only works for new appointments.

3. most of the settings don't link to where they're supposed to be. would understand G sensor, but when i click on sounds it will crash sense.

havent really made a reboot, lol. i'll try again.

thank you thank you!!

EDIT: appointments work!!!:)

EDIT2: some additional observations:

4. clicking on a message in the messages tab will attempt to open the HTC messages screen but would crash Sense. I think this should be linked to the native WM SMS app. Hoping for a hotfoc on this

5. albums app is renamed CHM ebook reader in Programs tab

6. Memory has not gone down to 80MB after 10 mins of playing. GJ!

otherwise, pretty usable

6. Camera app does not include widescreen photo options (4M Wide, etc)

Edited by sioppao

Guest omar junior
Depends on the feedback from this ROM.

I saw >20 downloads now. Please give your comments.

I will not test this rom because...

I do not like roms with TF3D (1.3, sense 2.1 or 2.5), the images in omnia 2 are of poor quality and speed is not as good as the i900

look at the difference in these two images:

IN HTC DEVICE - IN OMNIA 2

8903307f.pngindex.php?act=attach&type=post&id=49316

I will wait for new roms in windows 6.5.5

Edited by omar junior

Guest FerdiBorbon

KC i would love to try your new custom 6.1 .. but Sense doesnt work for alot of people here in terms everyday use for speed and reliability...

ive been on your KC_Lite since you have released it, and i was waiting anxiously for a new rom from you, but if you cook one without Sense ill happily use it!

thank you for your hard work!

Guest Khuanchai
KC i would love to try your new custom 6.1 .. but Sense doesnt work for alot of people here in terms everyday use for speed and reliability...

ive been on your KC_Lite since you have released it, and i was waiting anxiously for a new rom from you, but if you cook one without Sense ill happily use it!

thank you for your hard work!

I'm not quite sure that, without Sense 2.1, this new IJ3 ROM will have a significant change from my first Lite ROM that was based on IH3 ROM. All the IJ3 Samsung applications are quite the same as IH3. Changes are just the completely working Lockscreen (the music player function didn't work in the first ROM), a new T*Omnia 2 Start menu, and the new Office mobile 10. Worth to try this? Or just disable Sense and use your preferred today plugin? Removing Sense may preserve some storage space but not much.