HD2 (Leo) fresh ROMs

Guest kafer

The latest ROM I`ve found is 1.61.468.1 (WWE/Tur)

download here. (about 200 Mb)

What`s new:

1. Camera pink spot fixed

2. New Radio part

3. Calendar fixed 

4. Owner`s name page

They say this ROM is a little faster than 1.48

Guest Neil5459
Thanks a lot ... are there any other changes ... do they have a change log or something which we can refer to ??

thanks again !!

There won't be a changelog yet as this is an unofficial engineering test version.

Guest Syphon Filter

I'm on 1.48 at the moment and have not had any issues so far, I'm going with the "if it ain't broke" ideaology for now!

I do have the pinkspot but it doesnt bother me and I rarely use the camera anyway!

• 2 months later...
Guest Cpt_Chaos

I have a question for all you experts out there. I am going to be getting a HD2 in a couple of weeks and unfortunately it will be in German. Normally that is not a big issue for me, but because I dont have a lot of experience with HTC phones ( I currently have a Treo Pro) I would like to get the language setting in English.

Now I have seen millions of posts on changing the ROMs but to be honest, I dont know what it means or how to do it. I do not want anything fancy or anything just an official ROM in English. Is there someone out there who would be willing to help me (and tell me step by step how to flash an official English ROM )so I can enjoy this cool phone in my native language and not have to get brain hemorrhages having to try and figure everything out by translating all the time?

Thanks and I would really appreciate any help and time that anyone could give me.

Cheers!

John