[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest bouboule

Hi KC,

Thanks for this new one.

Problem in this ROM with AGeye Alarm ... doesn't recognize his key !!!

No problem with older ROM. ;)

SORRY : IT WORKS !! I made a mistake ! :)

Edited by bouboule

Guest tacchan23
unfortunately X does not close the programs

sad but true

I didn't try this ROM yet, so maybe it doesn't work anyway... but did you changed the Settings to close applications with X button?

Guest selcuk666
maybe in the meantime untill it's fixed, you could use Showcase or a similar application

agree, thanks

by the way could someone provide me mozart ring tone in this rom

Edited by selcuk666

Guest seacoral123

Dear all,

It seem the heat on WM6.5.3, i keen to join the group. Can someone test this software for me:

http://www.spacetime.us/pocketpc/download

The issue is the last row of keyboard is missing due to the WM interface button at the bottom. You cannot find the ''='' equal sign because it is covered up by the bottom bar. Is this still happen for this rom.

Thank you.

Guest nap_rz
Included is a cab for you :)

thanks, but excuse me again...

which version of neo this titanium skin is? does it support cmanila (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=537237)? if you read the thread about cmanila there, there is a special way to install cmanila over neo titanium, is it still like that with this version? I'm rather confused with the instruction there.... and is there something that can substitute cmanila on this neo titanium?

Guest contable
is that a skinned titanium, or simply a new version of titanium? is it compatible with cnotification plugin, cmanila and ccomm?

and @contable

that's looks like a nasty RAM eater :)

@nap_rz:

Sorry, but the ram eater you´ve installed on your device: old titanium version with a lot of useless, ram eating Mortscripts.

My skin is based on JMLToday 5.5 plugin, which is written in C or C+. For example only the titanium weather plugin needs more ram than my version of JMLToday plugin.

You should start to create your own plugins for better knowing what you are talking about.

contable

Guest CrazyDr

Strange problem!

After using - i8000KC28008_lite or - i8000KC28008_lite_2 for some days I have after switch it on a black screen. And I can´t connect it to my PC (I get no connection by Active Sync or by USB). It says something like its incompatible (i don´t remember now what exactly it was).

I have to take the battery out to restart but still have a black screen. I can´t do hardreset by pushing the buttons.

To make it running I fleshed again whit a new (this) ROM.

I like this ROM and it is running fast. Thank you Khuanchai !

PS. sorry for my English :-)

Guest Michael Pang
Anyone got the Cyberon Voice Speed Dial working or is it just me that I got a bad file? Please help...

Thanks in advance.

i also encountered the same issue as well. i hope KC know how to fix it.

Guest visquex

Hi all,

Just wondering to all those who have flashed this, able to sync with exchange server> as L2 and L5 from secany's release fails (due to the fact its beta and not fully compiled)

Guest nap_rz
@nap_rz:

Sorry, but the ram eater you´ve installed on your device: old titanium version with a lot of useless, ram eating Mortscripts.

My skin is based on JMLToday 5.5 plugin, which is written in C or C+. For example only the titanium weather plugin needs more ram than my version of JMLToday plugin.

You should start to create your own plugins for better knowing what you are talking about.

contable

relax and smile dude...... :) ;) B)

Guest Wilson@China

Mr. K, great work.

One question please clarify, is the latest version support landscape mode in "Main" menu? (the comb list view). In china, almost all local GPS software need run in landscape mode. When I tried your previous version, they can't startup but exit immediately while the splash screen appear. I believe it's due to the orientation problem.

Thanks for your timing to cook so nice rom and the kindly clarification.

Wilson

Guest Khuanchai
Mr. K, great work.

One question please clarify, is the latest version support landscape mode in "Main" menu? (the comb list view). In china, almost all local GPS software need run in landscape mode. When I tried your previous version, they can't startup but exit immediately while the splash screen appear. I believe it's due to the orientation problem.

Thanks for your timing to cook so nice rom and the kindly clarification.

Wilson

Yes, this ROM uses a 7-rows startmenu in landscape mode. For landscape GPS, you may just assign a button to manually rotate the screen when program starts.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest RyuSuke

Dear Dr.K

I had Flash i8000KC28205Neo_Lite version..

It's cool and fast...But My Windows Live panel is miss icon...

Can I fix it by Myself??

THanks

post-467110-1262667618_thumb.jpg

Guest Gadgety

Khuanchai,

Wow! This is very impressive! I don't currently own an Omnia II so I cannot try out your ROM.

I'm in the market for a new phone - and it has to have voice dial which is what got me to this thread.

I wonder, does this work through the BT headset as well, so that I talk into the BT headset and receive response through is as well?

Thanks!