[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Gary Crutcher
i think you should "keep on your mind" your opinion for this comment.. you can make him "umbrageous" you should think about it before you post your comment!! be respect bro. you use it for free. have you make "donation" for his hard work?

no one ROMS ever release is perfect, even stock ROM. maybe you can build your own cooked rom!

I agree.

There are many hard-working chefs on this forum who spend a lot of time making

custom ROMs for all of us and ask nothing in return.

We should be thankful and grateful we have these kinds of people on this forum.

If there is a problem with a flashed ROM they cooked, be nice about letting them know - it is most

likely a Microsoft or Samsung problem and I doubt very much a chef would introduce

a problem into their ROMs.

All of the ROMs I have flashed from this forum have been great, except for the "minor"

problems Microsoft/Samsung left in the builds. If a ROM does not work well for you, try

another one. There are many great cooks with many different ROM builds on this forum.

i think you should "keep on your mind" your opinion for this comment.. you can make him "umbrageous" you should think about it before you post your comment!! be respect bro. you use it for free. have you make "donation" for his hard work?

no one ROMS ever release is perfect, even stock ROM. maybe you can build your own cooked rom!

what's up with that big ego that anything other than praising is prohibited? and you're not even him. :)

Guest AndrewTan
what's up with that big ego that anything other than praising is prohibited? and you're not even him. :)

Be politeness.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest bosphorus

... New! WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version) ....

what abt supporting other langs (interesting in russian) is it so hard to make such rom?

Guest werdikt
... New! WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version) ....

what abt supporting other langs (interesting in russian) is it so hard to make such rom?

Prisoedenyayus .. Russian language can be added please?

Guest tacchan23

yes, it's hard to make multi language rom. so you need to find a chef who wants to cook in your language

Guest sys_error

Firstly I also dont like you to shoot KC's rom down like that.

I frequently see you posted for help but NEVER see you offer a word of thanks... do you know what is paypal? or should i point to you that there is such a link under KC's signature?

When someone did a good job or hard work, we usually offer a drink or 2, maybe even a nice meal.

Did you pay for KC's rom? How can you grow a cheek to shoot down something that is free for you to use...? i wonder where sort of upbringing your parent gave you, what you did is not nice.

From now on, please STFU and keep those comments to yourself.

EDITED TO ADD: I csi through your posts back to 31 Dec 2009 11:59:59 you have not said a nice word of thanks to any people that assisted you in this forum. Please do some reflection on yourself and save some karma.

Edited by sys_error

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

It's OK to make comments either on good or bad sides of the ROM. For me, both are helpful especially if you can suggest how to correct the problem. Not just complain on the bugs but please suggest what you want to do. I will respond only what I can do to correct the problems or to improve the future ROMs. I can't make any promise to those bugs related to M$ or Samsung but will incorporate them whenever there are solutions.

You are free to make comments but please also help us improving the future ROMs. I'm making ROMs not for money but just for fun and I can tell you that this is kind of addictive. :) I'll stop cooking ROMs whenever I realize that noone interested in using my ROM.

Khuanchai

PS. Sorry for delay of new ROM. My connection is quite slow today.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest werdikt
yes, it's hard to make multi language rom. so you need to find a chef who wants to cook in your language

Thank you, have you to use multi language rom.Na official rom is not enough operatives.

Guest contable
Firstly I also dont like you to shoot KC's rom down like that.

++++

We all should be very thankful that one of the best rom cookers here at modaco is cooking roms for the OMNIA II. I agree that nobody should shoot down KC´s roms in that way, they are always on the highest level since i900 times. Some people should have a bit more respect for KC´s work, because the roms are for free. I think a lot of people around here have bought a OMNIA II because they made very good experiences with KC´s roms for OMNIA i900.

Keep on doing your great job, Big K.

Greetz

contable

Guest sys_error
Friends,

It's OK to make comments either on good or bad sides of the ROM. For me, both are helpful especially if you can suggest how to correct the problem. Not just complain on the bugs but please suggest what you want to do. I will respond only what I can do to correct the problems or to improve the future ROMs. I can't make any promise to those bugs related to M$ or Samsung but will incorporate them whenever there are solutions.

You are free to make comments but please also help us improving the future ROMs. I'm making ROMs not for money but just for fun and I can tell you that this is kind of addictive. ;) I'll stop cooking ROMs whenever I realize that noone interested in using my ROM.

Khuanchai

PS. Sorry for delay of new ROM. My connection is quite slow today.

Khuanchai,

Please put back the Paypal link in your signature. This is our way to buy you a couple of drinks for your hard work. B)

ROM cooking for you is addictive, so is flashing for us. If i have the knowledge to comment on your ROMs and suggest ways to improve it, i will fire away, however that is not the case. Some of your ROMs may have bugs, if i encounter them i'll try to find solution or work around. If one cannot be found, i'll see if i can live with the bugs, or else i will reflash back to previous ROM. ;)

Please excuse me for scolding nap_rz, for he really deserve a good whipping for those nasty words he put across. :)

Hey no worries about the new ROM. Not everyday is a smooth day even for Internet connection. B)

Edited by sys_error

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai,

Please put back the Paypal link in your signature. This is our way to buy you a couple of drinks for your hard work. B)

ROM cooking for you is addictive, so is flashing for us. If i have the knowledge to comment on your ROMs and suggest ways to improve it, i will fire away, however that is not the case. Some of your ROMs may have bugs, if i encounter them i'll try to find solution or work around. If one cannot be found, i'll see if i can live with the bugs, or else i will reflash back to previous ROM. ;)

Please excuse me for scolding nap_rz, for he really deserve a good whipping for those nasty words he put across. :)

Hey no worries about the new ROM. Not everyday is a smooth day even for Internet connection. B)

Thank you.

Some may want to try the new Classic WM 6.5 build 21888 with newest Samsung OEM and Office 2010 here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...ai-eng-version/

The WM 6.5.5 ROM with timebomb patched and newest Samsung OEM will be posted here very soon. ;)

Guest tacchan23

Just one question... I think I read somethere that in 6.5.5 there was a new defult keyboard from Microsoft?

Am I mistaken? Did you remove it? I'm blind?^^

hi Khuanchai,

I've always followed your release for my i900.

I know we have to move on but do you think you'll provide a WM 6.5.5 light release for i900 with the same kind of features ? :)

thanks for your work B)

Guest Khuanchai

12 Jan 2010: WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

- ROM based WM 6.5.5 build 23518, timebomb patched

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, Showcase 1.1.0, and some modified registries

Screenshots:

post-201908-1263259948_thumb.pngpost-201908-1263259961_thumb.png

post-201908-1263259974_thumb.pngpost-201908-1263259985_thumb.png

Download link in the first post.

New Phonebook and SMS-MMS CABs are also updated in the second post.

Enjoy!

Guest forelli
12 Jan 2010: WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot KC! Now I don't wanna work anymore and can't wait to be home to download this one!

forelli

Guest AndrewTan

- ROM based WM 6.5.5 build 23518, timebomb patched

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, Showcase 1.1.0, and some modified registries

Download link in the first post.

New Phonebook and SMS-MMS CABs are also updated in the second post.

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot Khuanchai, you did it again :) going to download now B)

Edited by AndrewTan

Mr KC.

Fpsece got error in starting up in your rom

Is there any possibility to fix it? i am using your lite1 6.5.3 rom

I have tried another 6.5.3 rom from here which fpsece works

But i like your rom more.