[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest thanesvorn
Thanks to let us know my SMS-MMS, and Phonebook CABs work fine.

I will look for the way to enable the phonebook as default.

A. Khuanchai krab, do those files work with WM6.1? I'm considering of turning back to use your WM6.1 lite ROM. ขอบคุณมากครับ สำหรับ ROM ดีๆ ครับ

Guest AndrewTan
Thanks to let us know my SMS-MMS, and Phonebook CABs work fine.

I will look for the way to enable the phonebook as default.

Thanks a lot ;)

Are you going to build new ROM in future using IL5 ROM? (The new settings is damn cool) but IL5 is not perfect yet, I notice if you exit your phonebook, your favorite tab contact will mess-up. (All join together)

I love your work, you done pretty well. ;)

Guest DunKnow

Thank You for your hardwork, your ROM looks and works great, however i due to the new UI of Windows Mobile, some apps have graphical problems.Also i cannot get use to the new start buttons at the bottom XDXD. Great Job ;)

Guest Khuanchai
Thanks a lot ;)

Are you going to build new ROM in future using IL5 ROM? (The new settings is damn cool) but IL5 is not perfect yet, I notice if you exit your phonebook, your favorite tab contact will mess-up. (All join together)

I love your work, you done pretty well. ;)

It would be nice if someone can upload a ROM dump from your phone flashed with new IL5 (English language). It will save my time.

Guest AndrewTan
It would be nice if someone can upload a ROM dump from your phone flashed with new IL5 (English language). It will save my time.

IL5 rom already release by Secany, kindly check.

Guest AndrewTan
use mr srog tools. copy to your device. execute. wait about 30seconds and your dump rom will placed to storage card

May I know where to get Sorg Dump Tools? I try search but cannot found.

May I know where to get Sorg Dump Tools? I try search but cannot found.

dont worry about it guys, i'll upload it to mediafire within next couple of hours. if thats ok with u big K........ ;)

Guest Khuanchai
dont worry about it guys, i'll upload it to mediafire within next couple of hours. if thats ok with u big K........ ;)

I'll dump it from my phone but it would be nice for others who may want to practice ROM cooking.

Great news, Pako777 will release his new version of i900executor that will have a tool to pack i8000 ROM.

I'll dump it from my phone but it would be nice for others who may want to practice ROM cooking.

Great news, Pako777 will release his new version of i900executor that will have a tool to pack i8000 ROM.

dose that mean that we dont need any extra tools to cook ROMs? sorry for my stupid Q..... ;)

Guest Khuanchai
dose that mean that we dont need any extra tools to cook ROMs? sorry for my stupid Q..... ;)

I can say that it is a complete tool for cooking. However, still need a learning curve especially if you want to port a new ROM build from other device.

Edited by Khuanchai

I can say that it is a complete tool for cooking. However, still need a learning curve especially if you want to port a new ROM build from other device.

got it , thank u. have ever tried cooking b4. i might give it a shot when i have time.

Guest AndrewTan

Good news to here that, ;) I am ready to learn how to cook my own.

great rom, more stable than rodrigo's ;)

there is no such thing as perfect ROM, and it is unrespectful by comparing between 2 cooks who have been putting out a lot of efforts to make it possible. they walk different path (cooking) ;)

update :

it seems that the preinstalled sip change doesn't work, after soft reset the keyboard back to samsung keyboard...

Edited by nap_rz

Guest Khuanchai
there is no such thing as perfect ROM, and it is unrespectful by comparing between 2 cooks who have been putting out a lot of efforts to make it possible. they walk different path (cooking) ;)

Agree with Lancez. Please don't compare my ROM with others. Just different styles of cooking. In fact, we (RFD, wes, and myself) have learned a lot from each other. Believe it or not, we wouldn't have come this far without effort from RFD and wes.

update :

it seems that the preinstalled sip change doesn't work, after soft reset the keyboard back to samsung keyboard...

Try to increase time to 15 sec or more.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest forelli
Agree with Lancez. Please don't compare my ROM with others. Just different styles of cooking. In fact, we (RFD, wes, and myself) have learned a lot from each other. Believe it or not, we wouldn't have come this far without effort from RFD and wes.

Try to increase time to 15 sec or more.

Hey KC, i flashed your rom, only the pda part, and I lost the settings for my Internet connection. When trying to set it up again, it says that this particular connection already exists, but I can't find it anywhere. Any help is very welcome.

p.s: that's why Titanium weather was working for me only over wifi and not over 3G.

PROBLEM SOLVED! Samsung settings>Network settings>Restore Connections!

Et voilà! Now everything is working fine, hope this will help others.

forelli

Edited by forelli