[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest AndrewTan
Im using this rom at the moment, what's the issue with outlook that everyone is talking about? Haven't experienced any weird behaviour by outlook..

Once you open your e-mail at phone, you able to close it?

Guest elementalfusion
Once you open your e-mail at phone, you able to close it?

Now that you mention it, yes the phone does hang sometimes.. I guess i'll flash back 28008v2 :)

Guest fekovic

When I put this Rom (12 Jan 2010: WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version) in my omnia with secany's JA1, my WiFi doesn't work. What's the problem?

Thanks

cheers!

Guest Gadgety
It is working, what I mean is if I install manually to others ROM, example Secany one, it is not working as when I click the setting button, it auto quite which means I can't record any voice on it.

But from Khuanchai pre-install ROM, it is working fine, no bluetooth headset is needed.

Thank you AndrewTan. OK, so voice dial works fine while in Khuanchai's ROM but not if you use it in another ROM.

I apologize, but I don't understand your comment "no bluetooth headset is needed." I WANT to use the bluetooth headset when I voice dial. I want to keep the phone in my jacket or bag, and just initiate the voice dial from the bluetooth headset.

What do you mean when you say "no bluetooth headset is needed?"

Guest Khuanchai
Thank you AndrewTan. OK, so voice dial works fine while in Khuanchai's ROM but not if you use it in another ROM.

I apologize, but I don't understand your comment "no bluetooth headset is needed." I WANT to use the bluetooth headset when I voice dial. I want to keep the phone in my jacket or bag, and just initiate the voice dial from the bluetooth headset.

What do you mean when you say "no bluetooth headset is needed?"

No problem all my ROMs work that way. :)

Guest speedfrog

Khuanchai,can you in the next rom remove many of the orginal programs? and add a cab for the programs that were removed.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest nizar445

Dear Khuanchai,

Can you please cook something for onmia pro B7610. Secany did and it’s a good 6.5 rom but we really like to have a taste of WM 6.5.3 of higher!!! :)

Thanks alot and keep it up.

Guest tacchan23
Dear Khuanchai,

Can you please cook something for onmia pro B7610. Secany did and it’s a good 6.5 rom but we really like to have a taste of WM 6.5.3 of higher!!! :)

secany rom is not a cooked rom,it's official from samsung.

Guest Khuanchai
Dear Khuanchai,

Sorry can't do that without device.

Guest eiat331

Ajarn Khuanchai, :) thank for your great rom, I'm now keep my eyes on board in case you release the newer to fix Ram leakage problem that lead device hang up, or may be the newer that stronger GPS signal catch up,

Guest atifarkas

I checked many Wifi settings, I found that, if I connect to unsecured wifi network then the speed is fine. But if its secured WPA than its very very slow 3-4kb/s. Anyone have a problem like this? Anyone have a solution?? THX.

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai can you post the screencapture in the cab post? a friend asked where i got it

You can just copy the file "screencapture.exe" in your /windows to him.

Guest chong01

KC, I tried this 6.5.5 ROM of yours, but encountered Outlook suddenly closing or hanging the phone many times, and some other apps randomly closing while I'm using them.

Then I tried KSTAN's 6.5.3 and things were ok. However, outlook started crashing consistently again after I installed Showcase 1.1.

Thus, could the stability issues I encountered with your 6.5.5 ROM be caused by Showcase being cooked in by default?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest conqueror

Hi Khuanchai; I'm really happy to change from Omnia to Omnia II and find you again developing your great Roms here.

Is it possible to keep the original Rom with freeing the Storage capacity of the device; then adding the additional application on it.

CABs for restoration of some i8000 Samsung programs.

This is not for every customized ROM. There may be some more files or registries removed by ROM cookers. I haven't tested these CABs as well. Please try if it works for your phone or not and post the results.

1. SMS-MMS (New from JA1)

2. Phonebook (New from JA1)

3. Adobe Reader (New from JA1)

4. Video Editor (New from JA1)

5. 3-column StartMenu By monyozt

6. Smart Memo by KSTAN

7. Midomi by KSTAN

8. Samsung Clock by powser

9. Calendar by powser

10. Dice by powser

11. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial

12. taskbar icon posted by whiskeybro

13. Free Ram Tweak posted by whiskeybro

14. File to correct Degree character in Titanium Weather Copy this file to replace the old one in /windows.

15. Default Titanium

16. Chinese keyboard input posted by Andrewtan

17. Titanium Neo with weather

Thanks everyone for CABs.

I need the CABs of main menu,asphalt 4 and other games on samsung omnia II, opera mobile 9.

PLEASE UPLOAD THESE

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Sorry to tell that I'm leaving the i8000 very soon. There will be no new customized ROM from me anymore. However, I'll keep all my ROMs on the rapidshare server as long as they are active. Thank you all for trying my ROMs and I'm glad to have joined this great forum for almost a year.

Good luck,

Khuanchai

Guest Namar
Friends,

Sorry to tell that I'm leaving the i8000 very soon. There will be no new customized ROM from me anymore. However, I'll keep all my ROMs on the rapidshare server as long as they are active. Thank you all for trying my ROMs and I'm glad to have joined this great forum for almost a year.

Good luck,

Khuanchai

WE WILL MISS YOU DR K

• 1 month later...
Guest MiRo31285
CABs for restoration of some i8000 Samsung programs.

This is not for every customized ROM. There may be some more files or registries removed by ROM cookers. I haven't tested these CABs as well. Please try if it works for your phone or not and post the results.

1. SMS-MMS (New from JA1)

2. Phonebook (New from JA1)

3. Adobe Reader (New from JA1)

4. Video Editor (New from JA1)

5. 3-column StartMenu By monyozt

6. Smart Memo by KSTAN

7. Midomi by KSTAN

8. Samsung Clock by powser

9. Calendar by powser

10. Dice by powser

11. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial

12. taskbar icon posted by whiskeybro

13. Free Ram Tweak posted by whiskeybro

14. File to correct Degree character in Titanium Weather Copy this file to replace the old one in /windows.

15. Default Titanium

16. Chinese keyboard input posted by Andrewtan

17. Titanium Neo with weather

Thanks everyone for CABs.

I will love you if the "titanium neo" works on my wm 6.5.3 on omnia i8000... :rolleyes: