i900 to B7610

Guest Pete2

Hi guys

I'm looking at replacing my i900 and am considering the B7610 as a replacement. Has anyone already changed from the i900?

If so, how does the b7610 compare, is the screen more responsive?

I replaced my i900 with b7610... the screen sensitivity is fantastic and bigger... and bigger is better.. :-)

Im very happy with it. It has a great Media player that support subtitles (.smi), nice camera, tons of apps, wvga screen resolution...

The weight is the thing that you will notice first because it is much heavier than the i900... but besides that, it is a major improvement.

And on my opinion, it has one of the best keyboards that a phone could have. but as Targon, I type more on screen than i do with the Keybord...

Edited by raikon

Thanks for the replies.

My son has just got a tocco lite and I've had a couple of minutes playing with that. The screen is great and the interface isn't bad. If its anything of a guide to the quality of the pro them I think I'll be changing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aussiebp

For me, the B7610 is the least sensitive and slow compared to my old HTC P3300 (Artemis) and imate 9502. The screen is very prone to scratches, even from the stylus and in the corners not very responsive. The keyboard is ok, but the space key sometimes gives a strange press feeling.

I wouldn't by the B7610 again if I had the choice.

• 5 months later...
Guest 1qaz2wsxc

B7610 is much beter that my old i900! Only problem is that B7610 and I900 have the same free ram ;)(((((((((( Screen in magnificent, sensitivity is fantastic and colours and black too. Phone have amazing TV-OUT!! 1000-times beter than I900, sound also is much beter!

Guest summoner
B7610 is much beter that my old i900! Only problem is that B7610 and I900 have the same free ram ;)(((((((((( Screen in magnificent, sensitivity is fantastic and colours and black too. Phone have amazing TV-OUT!! 1000-times beter than I900, sound also is much beter!

I've also transferred from i900 to B7610 -

1. Still free ram problems

2. No Touchflo (TF3d and Sense are too slow)

3. No Silicon skins..

apart for that - an excellent device! Fast, snappy, sensitive and a very solid multimedia machine.

--summoner

Guest Klimto
I've also transferred from i900 to B7610 -

1. Still free ram problems

2. No Touchflo (TF3d and Sense are too slow)

3. No Silicon skins..

apart for that - an excellent device! Fast, snappy, sensitive and a very solid multimedia machine.

--summoner

Well if you want sense, i can really recommend you to flash the experiment34 rom and then install the sense version 2016, which can also be found here. It is fast as lightning ;)

Guest omid66613

The only thing that i can say is "THIS IS THE BESTTTTT PHONE" i've ever had.

I loved my i900,but b7610 is much better. :lol: