Torch for B7610

Guest kibiwi

Guest gkirev

Another way to become a torch without installing any software is:

1) Dial *#0*# -> the test menu of your B7610 appears

2) Select "megacam" -> this turns on the camera LED an the camera itself.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kibiwi

First of all I want to thank you all for your thankfulness this is much appreciated for developping and sharing new app or simple tricks... :huh:

Forgive me if I don't answer some questions on this forum but I am very busy this period so don't blame me

@krx: the flash timeout is settable through the registry and a safe timeout is 4 sec other value I don't know if can damage the hardware (personally I use 8 sec and so far no damage...but this is your choice and risk...). I think through the samsung sdk is not possible alternate the 2 leds...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest (FutureX) ACE

great app... n also great tip 4 e LCD test screen...

btw i m beri new 2 tis but how do i edit the registry? do i n :) eed any special software? or is ther a function like in vista whr we can go regedit? ;)

thx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest subashpython

This is my first post and like to say one thing for you. I dont know rather than this words

Thanks a Lot :( :(

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
Guest gebster
@roisagi I don't know if you want to try but be careful as I said you can damage the flash with longer time

@Boertje1991 Try to install the samsung sdk 2.1 as a cab at the Klusek link

Thanks for the link. I also were not able to use the Torch, but after I installed samsuns sdk as a cab, everything works fine.

By the way, LEDs do not easily heat up (unlike conventional bulbs) so we may increase Timeout higher than 4seconds..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...