[REQ] Help with GT-B7620 aka Giorgio Armani

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Lol another? :D I've spent all the night reverting back to working normal :);; Let me do a full backup then,downloading it... emiliano if u have a black phone can u try? maybe u are faster.

This rom seems to boot... GA Logo\Orange windows logo.. .. .. .... .. u can hear sounds...... but screen remain orange on logo...

hmmmm maybe a restart? im just waiting... i will try in 3mins

Chooo

ps : i've created this : http://tinychat.com/b7620 << temp.chat to follows quickier ;)

Edited by Ninja_Gundam

Guest daskalos
Lol another? :D I've spent all the night reverting back to working normal ;);; Let me do a full backup then,downloading it... emiliano if u have a black phone can u try? maybe u are faster.

This rom seems to boot... GA Logo\Orange windows logo.. .. .. .... .. u can hear sounds...... but screen remain orange on logo...

hmmmm maybe a restart? im just waiting... i will try in 3mins

Chooo

Try waiting more... :)

Sometimes the orange logo seems forever, but it will eventually boot up completely ( in B7610's experience)

Guest emiliano1980
Wait.... I'http://www.modaco.com/style_images/blue/folder_editor_images/rte-underlined.pngm confused too..

Emiliano, You mean B7610 Megalite 6.5.5 and the Hybrid ROM worked on B7620? ;)

and boots up? :)

mmm i'll try to explain u... but sorry for bad english...

original device:

pda xxii7

csc itvii7

phone xxii6

first flash -> flashed your first b7620 rom (only nb0 file, no csc, no phone)

no boot :D

second flash -> flashed megalite b7610 6.5.5 (only nb0 file, no csc, no phone)

boot ok, but modem (and motion sensor) not working, unusable :(

third flash -> flashed IK4 b7620 rom linked by ninja in post #28 (only mst, no csc, no phone)

boot and all OK (not much better than original II7...)

now the device has:

pda xxik4

csc itvii7

phone xxii6

Edited by emiliano1980

Guest daskalos
mmm i try to explain u... but sorry for bad english...

original device:

pda xxii7

csc itvii7

phone xxii6

first flash -> flashed your first b7620 rom (only nb0 file, no csc, no phone)

no boot :)

second flash -> flashed megalite b7610 6.5.5 (only nb0 file, no csc, no phone)

boot ok, but modem (and motion sensor) not working, unusable ;)

third flash -> flashed IK4 rom linked by ninja in post #28 (only mst, no csc, no phone)

boot and all OK (not much better than original II7...)

now the device has:

pda xxik4

csc itvii7

phone xxii6

Good to here that, that's a more recent ROM for B7620 (IK4)

Guest daskalos

again the 2nd test ROM fail :D

but good news is we got a ROM partially booting up (we have the windows logo ;) )

so hopefully the next test rom will be successful... be patient brother B7610 :)

Edited by daskalos

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Maybe my fault to flashing it wit CSC from my rom,

emiliano if u can try it too just to flash with last dask nb0 (just that without phone\csc..) ... :)

We have to find a way to this damn pda , damned samsung !

Chooo

Guest daskalos

Good news Ninja_Gundam

The third B7620 test ROM boots succesfully on B7610, so it is likely to boot on B7620

The bad news is, my home internet connection is down, and uploading it would be a challenge

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Goodnews :)

Downloading i will try in few hours.. i'd like to have phone working in lunchtime ;) :D :(

Dask where is the changelog? Did u managed to merge drivers?

Chooo

ps : rom boot!! but.. i have still all GA stufss it seem......just my programs gone away :(

Edited by Ninja_Gundam

Guest daskalos
Goodnews ;)

Downloading i will try in few hours.. i'd like to have phone working in lunchtime :D :( :(

Chooo

It's full, though I removed some files to save some space in th ROM, I think 130Mb ROM, 80mb -Using WM Defaut Today Screen(disable OEM Dialer for more RAM)

build is WM 6.5 21903, added some tweaks

For drivers, most of B7610 and B7620 drivers are the same, those that are not are not compatible with each other, but I added some few new drivers on this ROM

If it boots successfully on your B7620, though it's a stable, I think it's ready for normal use...

If all goes well, I'll try to make an english version and hopefully port 6.5.3/6.5.5 builds and of course MEGAlites... and

all B7620 users can thank me by clicking below :)

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

pixel.gif

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos
Goodnews ;)

Downloading i will try in few hours.. i'd like to have phone working in lunchtime :D :( :(

Chooo

ps : rom boot!! but.. i have still all GA stufss it seem......just my programs gone away :D

It boots? Congrats :)

So do you want a MEGAlite of that?

Actually I'm still uploading it...15 Mins left to complete upload

320Mb ROM, 100Mb RAM

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Dont worry..i've told that i will pay 10 and i will :( lol

btw.. dunno for what rom look up... maybe 6.5.5? Coz i hate upper taskbar :);; A megalite for the 6.5.5 would be nice :D

I've used a SPB restore of a backup on your rom.. works well..but of course free ram usage went down to 30mega from 130 ;);;

I will try to play more with setting and app to install.. Can u do quickly a 6.5.5 or it is a pain to made?

Coz this is my main phone and i can't stay without it too much :|

Chooo

ps : i didnt flash with csc .... but all seem ok :(

Guest daskalos
Dont worry..i've told that i will pay 10 and i will :( lol

btw.. dunno for what rom look up... maybe 6.5.5? Coz i hate upper taskbar :);; A megalite for the 6.5.5 would be nice :D

I've used a SPB restore of a backup on your rom.. works well..but of course free ram usage went down to 30mega from 130 ;);;

I will try to play more with setting and app to install.. Can u do quickly a 6.5.5 or it is a pain to made?

Coz this is my main phone and i can't stay without it too much :|

Chooo

ps : i didnt flash with csc .... but all seem ok :(

Maybe i'll try tomorrow...

Well this is the Megalite 6.5 ITALIAN version

but I recommend to download the Samsung Cabs from 23566 and 23549 thread...

320Mb ROM and 100Mb RAM

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZHMF4WG

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

pixel.gif

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Pretty fast the megalite!! But.. samsung keyboard still here ahahah

Btw, no camera and upper button is associated to nothing.. (normal way coz it's an empty rom)

Now im trying to restore my backup on that rom... seem to work and 213 mega free too :) ;)

I think we made a lot of progress..

Missing for me essentials cabs...

- photocam program << b7610 do not work

- mms composer (and i dunno if mms working right now...)

- DLNA thing was nice (not so essential)

- Mediaplayersamsung (i use TCMP but original mediaplayer shows on lockscreen too :D )

Dask are those cabs already around? i cannot find the post u mentioned (23566 and 23549)

* can u make a cab of original taskbar from b7620? I hate that glitch problem :D(

** http://www.modaco.com/content-page/295813/...0/#entry1152629 << here cabs for 7610.. but dask found out that camera of b7620 is better...correct ??? btw im trying to install this cab :(

Camera installed but no associated to button and... error if u launch manually

"impossible to open camera. Digital sign not corret or not attendaible certificate........"

I've already tried to install sdcert cam no lucky :(

Daskkkk come back with just this cab extracted from b7620 :D Or... maybe is a driver problem? :D

------------------------------------------[ Updates (trying to clean the post in a more readable way) ]-------------------------------------------

***TASKBAR SHORTCUTS***

(not working,need to be relinked to wm software and not samsung's)

Wireless Manager -> setting_a.exe ( "impossible to open setting_a.exe . Digital sign not corret or not attendaible certificate........")

Phone->Settings -> PhoneSetting.exe ("impossible to open PhoneSetting.exe. Digital sign not corret or not attendaible certificate........")

BatteryIcon -> ??? (when u tap, nothing happen)

***HW BUTTONS***

Volume UP\DOWN = OK Work well with wm volume control (finally!!)

LockDevice = OK (no problem here)

Mediaplayerbutton on top = Nothing happen (no more mediaplayer samsung)

FIXED CameraButton = Nothing happen (no more camera samsung and B7610 cab seem to no work )

FIXED CentralButton (press and pressed) = Error (shortcut not valid...original bring up the samsung taskmanager, but it was slow, others seem much cool, so i just need to download one of them and relink button i hope )

Press : Emulate OK Button

Pressed : TaskManager of WM for now :(

Chooo

Edited by Ninja_Gundam

Guest daskalos
Pretty fast the megalite!! But.. samsung keyboard still here ahahah

Btw, no camera and upper button is associated to nothing.. (normal way coz it's an empty rom)

Now im trying to restore my backup on that rom... seem to work and 213 mega free too :) ;)

I think we made a lot of progress..

Missing for me essentials cabs...

- photocam program

- mms composer (and i dunno if mms working right now...)

- DLNA thing was nice (not so essential)

- Mediaplayersamsung (i use TCMP but original mediaplayer shows on lockscreen too :D )

Dask are those cabs already around? i cannot find the post u mentioned (23566 and 23549)

* can u make a cab of original taskbar from b7620? I hate that glitch problem :D(

** http://www.modaco.com/content-page/295813/...0/#entry1152629 << here cabs for 7610.. but dask found out that camera of b7620 is better...correct ??? btw im trying to install this cab :(

Camera installed but no associated to button and... error if u launch manually

"impossible to open camera. Digital sign not corret or not attendaible certificate........"

I've already tried to install sdcert cam no lucky :D

Daskkkk come back with just this cab extracted from b7620 :D Or... maybe is a driver problem? :(

Stay tuned!

Chooo

Don't install that... That was not made for my Megalites...

Try the camera cab from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QIPKDIN0

Guest Ninja_Gundam

YEAH! Camera is back ;) working seem a lil faster when u move around :);;

Btw sms\mms samsung cab... hmmmm that mean is the samsung app??? heavy and slow like ga sms-mms i suppose....

isnt avaible a arcsoft mms or similiar ??? did u have screenshots of this cab working?

Chooo

ps : lil by lil we are making the perfect :D

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Old Settings what are going to do? Will fix shortcuts? ;) Btw thx for all this support too i hope emiliano will think in the same way and support yours efforts :)

Chooo

Guest daskalos
Old Settings what are going to do? Will fix shortcuts? ;) Btw thx for all this support too i hope emiliano will think in the same way and support yours efforts :)

Chooo

how many hardware buttons are there in B7620 and what were their shortcuts?

Maybe you can try AEButtons to map hardware buttons

Guest Ninja_Gundam

But you said to use old samsung setting cab.. what that cab do if i will install it?? I will wait your description before install it coz i dunno what it does..

Btw the list of buttons, see a few reply before this (i've already AEButtons but it sucks and can not map all the buttons on b7620 :) )

***HW BUTTONS***

FIXED CameraButton = Nothing happen (no more camera samsung and B7610 cab seem to no work )

FIXED CentralButton (press and pressed) = Error (shortcut not valid...original bring up the samsung taskmanager, but it was slow, others seem much cool, so i just need to download one of them and relink button i hope )

Pressed : TaskManager of WM for now smile.gif

Phone RED\GREEN

Chooo

Guest daskalos
But you said to use old samsung setting cab.. what that cab do if i will install it?? I will wait your description before install it coz i dunno what it does..

Btw the list of buttons, see a few reply before this (i've already AEButtons but it sucks and can not map all the buttons on b7620 ;) )

***HW BUTTONS***

Pressed : TaskManager of WM for now smile.gif

Phone RED\GREEN

Chooo

your list is so.... :)

if i understand it well, the only hardware button not working is "Mediaplayerbutton on top"?

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Aahahaha sorry i write so fast and my eng not good :) just happy to see development on ours rom ;)

Btw yes.. this is the only button without a function.. plus if u read above, icons on taskbar has all shortcuts not working :D

Chooo

Guest daskalos
Aahahaha sorry i write so fast and my eng not good :) just happy to see development on ours rom ;)

Btw yes.. this is the only button without a function.. plus if u read above, icons on taskbar has all shortcuts not working :D

Chooo

Maybe that button just needs a dummy shortcut link...

working shortcuts on the task bar are volume,signal, connectivity...battery icon doesn't give any shortcut...though it might just need a reg edit...

But does it really matter? You can set them in settings or by hardware button

Guest Ninja_Gundam

Not essentials things...

i just need mms program now :D(

Then i think for a decent start of a phone it is ok..

I've installed settings cab... the onlything needed here for me is the permormance tab, finally i can set High . middle, low , auto usare again ;) but.. it is a pity to install 12 mega just to select this thing...

Chooo

ps : damn i cant make mms work, and too many issues and blind shortcuts :| dask i will wait for a fullrom 6.5.5 and try again, i will try to writedown things that we can exclude, reverting back to full 6.5 that u uploaded before the megalite :);

To remove for me from your rom full 6.5 build 5.2.21903:

- Editor Video

- PodCast

- RSS Reader

- Office Mobile

- MSN Messenger

- Windows Live

- MarketPLace

- Msn Money

- Msn Meteo

- Widget di Bing Searh

- Power Dictionary