Internet Sharing problems

Guest skoda60

I was using my Mobile 3G for the internet as well as for the NEW ROM downloading.

When I was launching Internet Sharing, my USB connection was defaults to Activesyn mode even I set to USB. But when I was set to USB mode first, It was automatically changed to Sctivesyn mode prior to Internet sharing was launched. But I was unable to connect to the internet.

Only can be connected by USB connection set to Activesyn mode. But I can used my Omnia(i900) connected to the internet with either in USB or activesyn mode, Why Omnia2 can't?

When I was downloading the ROM files, when my 3G was get disconnected for a short while, and my downloading was terminated, so I have to started a new download. Is there a utility for me to continue th download not started fresh again. Thank for the reply.

With the Christmas offer, I bought WMwifirouter with 33% discount. The setup was very easy and I found very convenience for me. My phone became a wifi router but it consume a lot of energy. I had encountered my phone was stopped charging due to high temperature. With 3G and wifi on, and my Omnia2 was in the charging mode, my battery indication was gradually drop. So I found out Omnia2 had the protection when the battery temperature went high.

when wmwifirouter connected in USB(activesyn mode) it was better than just using Internet sharing along.

I had no regret of this purchased.