[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest dgyahn
Anyway to get full landscape for touchflo? Otherwise I like this ROM a lot. Stable and fast. Thx.

M2D ROMs don't support landscape orientation.

Guest doubleroll
M2D ROMs don't support landscape orientation.

I'm learning something new everyday on here...and man do I have a lot to learn. lol.

Thx!

Guest NilsE
Thanks for the keyboard <_<.. ive had 3 days of rain in my area all it shows is cloudy or misty no animation..

See if you have any files in Windows starting with hh_rainbrush... They are the ones that make the windshield wipers on rainy days

Guest 70blzr
For real? Cause for some reason my weather is set to sao joao de meriti, brazil. im sure verizon has no cell towers there, but i guess its probably because my phone is flashed to metro pcs.

download this to your device and soft restart, it takes your weather from your weather tab.

CDMA_Home_Weather_Fix.cab

Edited by 70blzr

Guest neosrt
See if you have any files in Windows starting with hh_rainbrush... They are the ones that make the windshield wipers on rainy days

Yea Nilse theyre in there idk why i didnt show any wiper effect i didnt add anything or remove anything I also noticed weaker reception than before with 1x or and 1-2 bars on verizon is there anyway to boost the settings for better reception?

Guest neosrt
Yea Nilse theyre in there idk why i didnt show any wiper effect i didnt add anything or remove anything I also noticed weaker reception than before with 1x or and 1-2 bars on verizon is there anyway to boost the settings for better reception?

I got the rainwiper effect yea freakinn kool but its sad thats the only one that does anything ,,the rest should have animated clouds like on other touchflo is there anyway to upgrade this to do all this

Guest snkeyez95
For real? Cause for some reason my weather is set to sao joao de meriti, brazil. im sure verizon has no cell towers there, but i guess its probably because my phone is flashed to metro pcs.

My weather was working just fine until a friend gave me some themes he downloaded. Now it picks up Lidingo, which is in Sweeden I believe (i'm in Chicago). Strange?

Guest knightofeffect

Amazing ROM, exactly what I was looking for in a touchflo rom. I just got one question... Once I installed the HTC Black 6.5.X Style w/skinned buttons, the left softkey of the today screen gets linked to contacts on every reset as apposed to the "show touchflo" that I link it to using TFdetacher. Anyone know how to fix it?

Guest waremike32
Amazing ROM, exactly what I was looking for in a touchflo rom. I just got one question... Once I installed the HTC Black 6.5.X Style w/skinned buttons, the left softkey of the today screen gets linked to contacts on every reset as apposed to the "show touchflo" that I link it to using TFdetacher. Anyone know how to fix it?

Your softkeys were probably reset by m2dc. Use the soft key menu in m2dc to reassign them. Make sure to set one to TFDHideTF.exe so you can switch to the titanium homescreen.

Guest knightofeffect
Your softkeys were probably reset by m2dc. Use the soft key menu in m2dc to reassign them. Make sure to set one to TFDHideTF.exe so you can switch to the titanium homescreen.

My issue is actually with the titanium home screen not M2D. When I go into m2dc it only allows me to change the soft key settings for M2D; however, when I go into TFDetacher settings and set the softkeys for both and select "apply" those settings will hold only until the next reset. Is it possible that something in the skin itself is changing the settings?

Guest waremike32
My issue is actually with the titanium home screen not M2D. When I go into m2dc it only allows me to change the soft key settings for M2D; however, when I go into TFDetacher settings and set the softkeys for both and select "apply" those settings will hold only until the next reset. Is it possible that something in the skin itself is changing the settings?

Oh I see, the reg you need is here:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome]

"SK1TEXT"="TouchFlo"

"SK1URL"="\\Program Files\\TFDetacher\\TFDShowTF.exe"

I'm not sure how it was reset though. There isn't anything in the .cab that would overwrite it.

Guest knightofeffect
Oh I see, the reg you need is here:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome]

"SK1TEXT"="TouchFlo"

"SK1URL"="\\Program Files\\TFDetacher\\TFDShowTF.exe"

I'm not sure how it was reset though. There isn't anything in the .cab that would overwrite it.

Thanks! Worked like a charm.

Guest jbrittmartin

i've been trying to install the samsung keyboard.

it installs fine, but it won't show up on my available keyboards when i hold down the keyboard button in a message.

anybody know how i can get it to show up?

Guest waremike32
i've been trying to install the samsung keyboard.

it installs fine, but it won't show up on my available keyboards when i hold down the keyboard button in a message.

anybody know how i can get it to show up?

Your cab is probably missing this reg

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0646-BE242E3FE78C}\DefaultIcon]

@ = "\\windows\\XT9Sip.dll"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0646-BE242E3FE78C}\InprocServer32]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0646-BE242E3FE78C}\IsSIPInputMethod]

@ = "1"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0A46-BE242E3FE78C}\DefaultIcon]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0A46-BE242E3FE78C}\InprocServer32]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0A46-BE242E3FE78C}\IsSIPInputMethod]

@ = "1"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0946-BE242E3FE78C}\DefaultIcon]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0946-BE242E3FE78C}\InprocServer32]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0946-BE242E3FE78C}\IsSIPInputMethod]

@ = "1"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0646-BE242E3FE78C}]

@ = "XT9 Phonepad"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0A46-BE242E3FE78C}]

@ = "XT9 Keypad"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0946-BE242E3FE78C}]

@ = "XT9 Keyboard"

If you post it, I'll add it for you. Or you can add these manually.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sojrner

so... I just noticed the update on the first post. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only change I see is moving the rom from v2 to v2.7... is there something significant here or am I off base?

thanks for the info.

Guest waremike32
so... I just noticed the update on the first post. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only change I see is moving the rom from v2 to v2.7... is there something significant here or am I off base?

thanks for the info.

???? :P

The only thing I've done recently was add the [theme] to the topic header. Sorry, nothing new here.

Guest sojrner
???? :P

The only thing I've done recently was add the [theme] to the topic header. Sorry, nothing new here.

ya, I just noticed this today on that first post and was wondering:

This post has been edited by waremike32: Mar 31 2010, 05:23

the version thing for the actual rom may just be my own failing memory/eyes... :( we can blame the change on gremlins then? :(

Guest sailorcan

this is a fantastic rom. I have tried tons of rom these days and this is the best one.

but i have an issue. every time I unlock screen and the first screen is titanmium instead of touch flo. in fact, before the screen lock I always set touch flow screen. how can i solve this prolem. i do want to see touch flow every time i unlock screen. thanks

Guest doubleroll
this is a fantastic rom. I have tried tons of rom these days and this is the best one.

but i have an issue. every time I unlock screen and the first screen is titanmium instead of touch flo. in fact, before the screen lock I always set touch flow screen. how can i solve this prolem. i do want to see touch flow every time i unlock screen. thanks

Try this:

Go to FloTanium>TFDetacher>TFD Config

In the config tab select Launch TouchFlo on Startup

Did it for me...

Guest TrePaul

I'm pretty sure I'm running the 23518 build from when it first came out in early January... Is there a new build out yet for it?! I'm really wanting to check it out if so!

Guest waremike32
I'm pretty sure I'm running the 23518 build from when it first came out in early January... Is there a new build out yet for it?! I'm really wanting to check it out if so!

23557-DC22-Flotanium is almost ready to go. Just testing the stability with the new file explorer extensions, I had some issues with it at first.

Guest Jmak512

what way to come back! now its time to flash. Anyway of releasing a titatium only Rom. Glad to see u back waremike

Edited by Jmak512