[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest waremike32
what way to come back! now its time to flash. Anyway of releasing a titatium only Rom. Glad to see u back waremike

Thanks jmak, more versions on the way. ;)

Update: Titanium is up, M2D2 only will have to wait until tomorrow.

Edited by waremike32

Guest geekboy2005
m2d2 only is up.

Yes, you must flash the dc22 update first. Also, you should hard reset after flashing my rom.

just got me curious why a hard reset after your rom i am runnin titanium no problems

Guest dgyahn
23557 DC22 is up on 3rd post. Please report bugs, Enjoy.

Outstanding! So glad to see this! Downloading now, but if these are anything like your previous roms they'll rock.

Guest rpmm70
23557 DC22 is up on 3rd post. Please report bugs, Enjoy.

Awesome. I can't wait to try out the new ROM. Did you notice any performance improvements with DC22?

Guest waremike32
Awesome. I can't wait to try out the new ROM. Did you notice any performance improvements with DC22?

I haven't benchmarked DC22, so I can't say for sure, but everything is running well. Looking at the differences b/w CF03 & DC22 there were a lot of updated drivers. I think the call quality is better, but I can't say if there is much (if any) speed difference.

@geekboy2005, I recommend a hard reset after flashing any rom to clear out anything left from previous roms, and ensure a clean install. It's not required, but it is good practice, especially when flashing a new official firmware based rom.

Guest The Eleven

Is anyone else having troubles with MS Exchange on this new DC22 ROM? It says it is synchronizing but nothing seems to come through. My server is up and running and able to sync with other devices.

Guest cac2us

Thank you for your dedication to the Omnia cause.

Looking foreward to a non threaded email ROM like 28232 Titanium.

21898 would be nice also.

I cook with osKitchen, what tool can I use to unpack the .BIN.

I'm trying to get a better set of OEM files.

If you could, please post the ones you use.

Thanks.

Edited by cac2us

Guest rfarrah
m2d2 only is up.

Yes, you must flash the dc22 update first. Also, you should hard reset after flashing my rom.

Did it - the Vista link works fine. Immediately flashed to your M2D2 ROM and am now working to put it all back together.

Thanks, Mike! Will report back if there are any issues.

Guest waremike32

You're welcome, I did my best to label stuff in my personal rgu so everything makes sense. I hope my roms help other chefs, or just people who like my roms, but wish they could change stuff for themselves.

Guest sojrner
You're welcome, I did my best to label stuff in my personal rgu so everything makes sense. I hope my roms help other chefs, or just people who like my roms, but wish they could change stuff for themselves.

you do good work waremike. Where I work there are a couple of us that have been on your roms for a while now and cannot envision going to anything else... thanks for your time to do all of this. You are appreciated.

A quick side question; I noticed the post on the previous page about exchange not working... have you experienced this with the new rom? Just curious if there is an issue there or if it was just an isolated install issue.

Thanks again, rock on.

Guest peperonikiller
GPS - I can never seem to get mine to work. Any suggestions?

Turn location on -> soft reset -> sit outside while you get your first lock, might take up to 15 minutes.

What program with GPS are you using?

Guest JohnW44
Turn location on -> soft reset -> sit outside while you get your first lock, might take up to 15 minutes.

What program with GPS are you using?

Got it, I was just not waiting long enough for the first lock.

thanks

Guest waremike32

I don't use an exchange server, so I can't really test. I'd like to hear confirmation from some more people before I can determine if it's a rom issue or not.

Guest sojrner
I don't use an exchange server, so I can't really test. I'd like to hear confirmation from some more people before I can determine if it's a rom issue or not.

Thanks for the reply waremike, that is exactly why I asked...

...anyone else use exchange on here?

Guest thekevster
Thanks for the reply waremike, that is exactly why I asked...

...anyone else use exchange on here?

i use an exchange server, but i cant test until i get my usb cable back, which should be within the next few days.