[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest modacorule

Thanks for the quick response. And thanks for the hard work on this. I flashed right after posting about opera... you made me a flasholic again. I have yet to stop playing with my phone.

Guest The Eleven

As for the Exchange problem I experienced, My server went haywire at the same moment I tried to sync. It's still down so I can't do any further tests, but my guess is this is an isolated incident, not a ROM problem. Sorry to throw up the red flag. Thanks for your ROM's Waremike. 11

Guest sojrner
As for the Exchange problem I experienced, My server went haywire at the same moment I tried to sync. It's still down so I can't do any further tests, but my guess is this is an isolated incident, not a ROM problem. Sorry to throw up the red flag. Thanks for your ROM's Waremike. 11

Thanks for letting us know... I have not experienced issues before so I'm glad this looks to be outside of the rom. ;)

Guest bluematrix64

phat finger dialer skin doesn't seem to work with DC22. I installed it and the left hard key won't even open the phone up... ;)

Guest rfarrah
phat finger dialer skin doesn't seem to work with DC22. I installed it and the left hard key won't even open the phone up... ;)

I was JUST about to install that cab so I did it anyway and got the same results.

Guest waremike32
I was JUST about to install that cab so I did it anyway and got the same results.

Install SDKCerts then install the phatfingers cab

Guest rfarrah
Install SDKCerts then install the phatfingers cab

That worked! Now, can I ask another question? What "stock" keyboard did you include? The miniature one included is..... less than optimal. ;)

Guest waremike32
That worked! Now, can I ask another question? What "stock" keyboard did you include? The miniature one included is..... less than optimal. ;)

I only included the skinned MS keyboard. I use fingerkeyboard, but you can install another by cab. Be careful though, some keyboard cabs can break the rom and you'll have to hard reset. If you're not sure, post the cab and I'll check it out/make it compatible for my roms.

Guest thekevster
I only included the skinned MS keyboard. I use fingerkeyboard, but you can install another by cab. Be careful though, some keyboard cabs can break the rom and you'll have to hard reset. If you're not sure, post the cab and I'll check it out/make it compatible for my roms.

what is it that cause certain keyboard cabs to break a ROM? i tried creating a cab from on OEM of a skinned version of the lg incite keyboard and i had to do a hard reset after installing it. every other cab i've ever made works fine though.

Edited by thekevster

Guest snkeyez95
just flashed the DC22 titanium and tried installing my swype and no luck...any ideas? a reg edit maybe?

I installed swype and have had no problems. I attatched the one I use just in case it is different somehow.

Edited by snkeyez95

Guest imbolc
I installed swype and have had no problems. I attatched the one I use just in case it is different somehow.

thanks, I forgot i had to do the "tutorial" after install with the cab I have....

Guest woodsptw
Thanks for the reply waremike, that is exactly why I asked...

...anyone else use exchange on here?

Exchange worked for me. Only issue is the power drain.. I barely got to 5PM. I do some text messaging and a few calls. BT is enabled all day. I did set up weather to connect..

Guest Lexdad86

thank you for all the hard work and updating your roms with the newest builds frequently, you do some amazing work and your builds are the most stable and fastest ones i've used.

Thanks again

Guest sojrner
Exchange worked for me. Only issue is the power drain.. I barely got to 5PM. I do some text messaging and a few calls. BT is enabled all day. I did set up weather to connect..

I'll prb flash today at some point and try it... the weather connecting will drain it fast, it did on the last rom when I tried it. (even the older BW roms I was on did it... I do weather manually for that reason)

Guest sojrner
what is it that cause certain keyboard cabs to break a ROM? i tried creating a cab from on OEM of a skinned version of the lg incite keyboard and i had to do a hard reset after installing it. every other cab i've ever made works fine though.

I use the omnia lite keyboard... is elsewhere on this forum. Works great with all omnia roms I've used... much lower resource use than the finger keyboard and the UI is less chaotic. (better than the original omnia keyboard but still does xt9 if you like that) Finger keyboard IMO is just "heavy" and takes up more space on screen... not my favorite anymore.

Edited by sojrner

Guest rfarrah
Anyone else having a problem with thier side button working to open the camera?

If you're talking about the one on the lower right side below the volume rocker, I'm not having any trouble - works fine.

Guest Lexdad86

anyone else having a problem with the media player application in the m2d rom? Every time I try to play a song using the media player, the song will play about 30 seconds into the song and than just stop.

Thanks for the help

Guest Carcin

Great Rom First of all

Somehow my touchflo button (left softkey) was remapped to :mscontacts anyone know the default to get it back

thanks

~ nevermind i had a ra tard moment

Edited by Carcin

Guest Carcin

Im looking into changing the weather icons, but there is no folder in device (device/program files/titanium weather) for titanium weather tried installing new icons as plgfiles but no cigar

thinking i should just rename the icons to your default so my question is where are they and what were they named

thank you in advance waremike ... p.s. i really love this rom so far.... your rom replaced blazingwolf's ;)

Guest sojrner

Everything on the rom works great waremike... one thing I noticed (and I'm not sure if this was the same on older roms) but if you uninstall the "classic blue" theme the device gets into a messed up state that forces a hard-reset. There is an error saying it was not completely uninstalled...

Naturally, I'm not one that wants to uninstall this stuff... I just wanted the clear-looking htc buttons on your last theme and thought I needed to do that to get them. Silly me I know, but there you have it. Just fyi.

rock on.