[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest Feebee

I flashed the M2D version, works great so far, but can't get the video from youtube to play. This is the error I get 'Cannot find the required codes to play this video'. Thanks

Guest waremike32
Hey all,

This is the first ROM I've flashed for my Omnia. My experience thus far as been great (FYI I put on the FloTanium build), but I used to tether and use my phone as a Wi-Fi Router for my netbook. I think the options are in this build but I'm not figuring out thus far how to enable all of that. Can anyone provide any advice on this?

Few notes otherwise:

1. There are times where my phone will go to sleep and I'm unable to wake it back up and/or if I am able to do that, it won't respond and I can't unlock it, thus requiring a battery pull in order to get it back on.

2. The battery gauge fluctuates but it's helpful when I'm not being pestered about a dying battery +1

3. I have to say that the Opera10 build I put on is quickly replacing SkyFire.

4. Since most of you have experience with flashing, what are some of your favorite other cabs to install?

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and are there any other keyboard options out there, other than the MS skinned stock one included?

I'm aware that the wifi router options in the comm manager don't work. I personally have never setup my device as a router, I've only ever tethered through USB. So, I'm not sure how to set it up with other software.

What have you installed so far, I haven't had any wake issues.

And yes, there are cabs for other inputs: original Samsung keyboard, FingerKeyboard (my fav), EZinput etc, just search.

How can i turn off the predictive text in text messages? I have looked everywhere but can not find a setting that allows me to turn it off

thank you

Change this reg to 0, soft reset

HKCU/ControlPanel/SIP

SuggWords=

I flashed the M2D version, works great so far, but can't get the video from youtube to play. This is the error I get 'Cannot find the required codes to play this video'. Thanks

I'll check it out and see if I can recreate the issue. Does it happen on all videos, or only some?

Guest MrJohnnySpot
I'm aware that the wifi router options in the comm manager don't work. I personally have never setup my device as a router, I've only ever tethered through USB. So, I'm not sure how to set it up with other software.

What have you installed so far, I haven't had any wake issues.

And yes, there are cabs for other inputs: original Samsung keyboard, FingerKeyboard (my fav), EZinput etc, just search.

I did end up finding swype and put that on for now it's alright, may switch again or just may need to watch those vid tuts.

I have installed opera10, the Cabs that you posted in the OP for YT, FB, etc. and other than that nothing I didn't have installed prior to the flash on my "My Storage" card, Resco file explorer, and some other things of that nature.

Guest .Ejekt
As long as you accepted the location request the first time it should be correct and change every time you change cities it should change on the next update. Try tapping the weather icon and make sure it is set to automatic and then do an update now and see if it corrects it.

Still says I'm in "Useldange"...

Edit: Tried a hard reset. Still puts me in Germany.

Edited by .Ejekt

Guest waremike32

The homescreen weather works off of AGPS, so if your location is off, then the cell tower you are connected too is likely the problem. I don't think all towers deliver/receive the data properly.

Guest rndchef
has anyone else had a problem with the sms

Just flashed today and the SMS is not working for me either. Is there a fix since I have already set everything up?

IMHO, this is one of the best ROMs I have tried. Congrats on polishing this one to great heights!

Guest Fecious
Just flashed today and the SMS is not working for me either. Is there a fix since I have already set everything up?

IMHO, this is one of the best ROMs I have tried. Congrats on polishing this one to great heights!

My SMS is fine. Maybe try a hard reset right after you flash to get all the b.s. out. Also, maybe try downloading SMS-chat, it seems to work splendid for me.

Guest rfrogman

waremike32, THANK YOU.

FloTanium is a very clean and smooth ROM. I added a couple of my favorate apps and changed the background to one of my airborne photos.

Keep up the excellent work,

rfrogman

De Oppresso Liber!

post-508278-1262996135_thumb.png

post-508278-1262996147_thumb.png

post-508278-1262996174_thumb.png

Guest MrJohnnySpot

Okay, I'm pretty sure that it was Opera 10 that was causing the issues. I've stopped using Opera10 and uninstalled the Dusk Lockscreen and have been fine/stable since.

I'm still getting the hang of swype, it's coming to me but it's slow going. I'll have to try the other keyboard you referenced as I have never been able to get up to speed on messaging/e-mail text replies from my phone ever since I switched to the i910 from the BB Storm 1.

Guest thekevster

it might be because they have to have the same sender and subject for the conversations to be grouped into conversation mode. facebook emails for me are only grouped on my phone if i get two emails with same subject "..... posted a comment"

however if someone else posts comments the emails are grouped into another group of email conversations. try sending two emails from the same account with the exact same subject and see if it groups it. i think when emails are replied and it adds RE:RE:RE: etc. it doesnt add them into a conversation because the subject keeps changing every time the email is replied to.

Guest GoldenSpartan

I can not turn off wifi, and for some reason after flash it will not sync to my computer??? Ill try to reflash tonght. oh and i used the M2D, other than that ITs great!!!

Edited by GoldenSpartan

Guest eufouria
 i think when emails are replied and it adds RE:RE:RE: etc. it doesnt add them into a conversation because the subject keeps changing every time the email is replied to.

That must be it, thanks.

All roms updated, check out the changelog on 1st post

Is this a necessary update? What is the SMS bug?

Edited by eufouria

Guest The Eleven

I really liked your last ROM. Haven't tried this one yet, but will. Is there a cab for the keyboard? Where's it from? Sure is nice.

Am I the only one hating Arizona right now?!!!

Guest omniahdFan

Hey waremike, i love the new rom, Its aweosome, my only beef which has been happenening in this version and some ones before it is not being able to use my shokkas xt9 in opera mobile 10 beta 2. Would love your insight into this matter, the Keypad i use works in skyfire, but not opera, the keyboard works fine though, but i only use keypad. heres the cab, THANKS http://www.4shared.com/file/193709190/5d34...sBlack_v11.html

Edited by omniahdFan

Guest mackrox
I have seen that happen when installing an incompatible theme. Have you installed other than what is in the ROM?

Try enabling the classic blue and soft reset.

Nope, the rom is stock. I reinstalled it 2 times.

Edit: Changing the theme worked. Thanks. Not sure why it did this on a fresh install?

Edited by mackrox

Edit: Changing the theme worked. Thanks. Not sure why it did this on a fresh install?

Not sure either. I may not have noticed since I install my themes immediately.

If you want to try a little different theme try this one. I modified the classic blue them so leave it selected. All this cab does is replace some of the graphics so if you don't like it just remove it. I only did this because I don't like round buttons.

post-576057-1263175979_thumb.png

post-576057-1263175986_thumb.png

Theme___ClassicBlueCustom.cab

Edited by NilsE

Guest jbrittmartin

installed just the M2D2 ROM... and i installed Waremike's Red/Black Theme but my bottom task bar is still the old style with the round buttons instead of the gloss black bar with square buttons shown in the screenshot.

am i doing something wrong?