B7610 change to work setting error

Guest x2tharay

Guest x2tharay

Hi there, everytime i change to my work setting i get this error:

samsung today is not compatible with other items for today

so only samsung today will be shown.

my settings for work is samsung today.

it happened when i have installed igo and changed my background (for what reason it cannot be changed in work mode with the samsung today widget)

can anyone halp me?

thanks

Guest pro-gene

You cannot change the background of work mode that way.. Samsung today is different from Windows Mobile's default today, most apps are not compatible with samsung today.

If you want those widgets to be displayed in your work screen, you will have to disable the samsung today..

Guest ErnstJanF

If you'd really like to change the background of the Work-mode, you can always try to change it using a method described in the forum somewhere :)

Otherwise, you can go to (Settings > Display > Today Items) and uncheck everything but Samsung Today..

I think, everytime you change to Work-mode. IGo starts up a today-item. Don't know how to check that B)

Happy new year ;)

Guest x2tharay
If you'd really like to change the background of the Work-mode, you can always try to change it using a method described in the forum somewhere :)

Otherwise, you can go to (Settings > Display > Today Items) and uncheck everything but Samsung Today..

I think, everytime you change to Work-mode. IGo starts up a today-item. Don't know how to check that B)

Happy new year ;)

yeah happy new year.. and thanks for your replies

i think it is also the igo that does it...

i am going to search for that problem does anyone knows where the work and the private settings are stored?

thanks and best wishes for 2010