Ordered!

Guest martinbrook

Guest themadczech
I worked it out to be an extra £60 including vat and tax.

Dont quote me on that :)

Depending what you take as a base price. $529 or $529 +17.5% VAT

Also

Shipping $29

Duty 6.5%

Guest cezent

dont understand why HTC cant ship it from within UK directly....they must have a bloody warehouse someone here dont they? I think the chance of us paying the maximum possible import duty is rather high given that the orders will probably come in bulk if they ship the whole lot from US to UK..

just took a second look at the specs, rather awesome...i cant wait to get my hands on the phone, here comes the waiting game....come on!!!!! B)

Brits don't get to call this the waiting game :)

Guest cezent

since the phones shipping to UK are all US based unlocks, does that mean we will get the Google Navigation when it ships to UK? and what about Android Market? will it be US version Android Market or UK based? (apps such as spotify and etc).

guess we ll have to wait a few more days then....

Guest joners
Just ordered mine, Non engraved, then got phone call from credit card company who had stopped the transaction because of the way google used the card, hopefully matter now resolved.

same here barclays are rubbish, not only that seems they are down on staff due to snow! seems to have gone through now though.

Guest mo0620

i am selling nexus one's on ebay a well, and I can ship worldwide for you guys. I don't know if i'm allowed to post links here, so PM if you need a link it's $699 + shipping.

Guest cezent
How do you know when it's gone thru? It's appearing in my Google Checkout, but status is Google Phone Webstore received your order.'?

P

same with my order, and the shipping status is "Not yet shipped", i assume its gone through just waiting shipment...

Guest kam187

There's no import duty on mobile phones to the UK, so its just VAT on the phone itself. Duty would apply to accesories etc.

You can check on the government site if you want to be 100% sure for yourself :)

Guest kman123

So can someone please confirm the full price that you have to pay to have this phone in your possession in the uk? do we have to pay anything, like vat, or taxes (i know you said there werent any) when the phone turns up at your doorstep?

and how much have you guys paid total for it from google so far? thanks

Guest Fullclip

Is there a chance, that anyone could make a deal with me, like Paul or someone, to order one for me also? If I transfer the money to your account. I live in a bombhole called Estonia, where I just can't order anything like the new, supercool and great Nexus One. Well i have one concern also, does it work in Estonia?

I really really would like to have it.