Ordered!

Guest martinbrook

Guest toratti

Ordered thru a company vpn connection to a friends address in uk earlier today...

Still no change in status, just hope it comes in under three week, since then my friend will leave uk. :E

Guest jdxx76

Ordered mine yesterday around 1pm...Not getting it 'til Monday! :) Never got a Google Check Out confirmation for shipping...I just clicked on the Tracking link on the original Check Out receipt email.

Guest markdotpeters5
Ordered mine yesterday around 1pm...Not getting it 'til Monday! :) Never got a Google Check Out confirmation for shipping...I just clicked on the Tracking link on the original Check Out receipt email.

I can't see a tracking link in the original email :/ If you sign into Google checkout does it show shipped there?

Guest markdotpeters5
I can't see a tracking link in the original email :/ If you sign into Google checkout does it show shipped there?

Just got an email, shipped!!

Guest Nanu*1

What tracking link in the check out email???

Ordered 7th, around 6pm. Still not shipped B)

Anyone else ordered on the 7th had their shipped?

Just give it 2-3 business days for the status to update. It'll almost be in the UK by then since the status updating is a bit... slow? :)

Guest kam187
Just give it 2-3 business days for the status to update. It'll almost be in the UK by then since the status updating is a bit... slow? :)

I dont see any tracking link or anything tho?

I dont see any tracking link or anything tho?

That's "normal", I guess you'll get it on Monday with delivery on Tuesday.

I've read this on XDA before, look in the "anyone got theirs in the UK yet" thread :)

Good to see you on the N1 side too B)

Edited by FLT

That's "normal", I guess you'll get it on Monday with delivery on Tuesday.

I've read this on XDA before, look in the "anyone got theirs in the UK yet" thread B)

Good to see you on the N1 side too ;)

cool thanks :) Now just to find someone to buy the old one :-/

Guest markdotpeters5

mine shipped on Friday, and there is still no updated info on the DHL site :/ Just says 'shipment data received'

Hoping it'll turn up today, but doesn't sound like it :/

Same as mine. It's not yet been collected by DHL, just entered onto the system by Google. Should be picked up today.

mine shipped on Friday, and there is still no updated info on the DHL site :/ Just says 'shipment data received'

Hoping it'll turn up today, but doesn't sound like it :/

Same as mine. It's not yet been collected by DHL, just entered onto the system by Google. Should be picked up today.

Same here! though another friend who got the same email on Friday, his Nexus was at Heathrow yesterday! this has been nothing but a very confusing and terrible experience that I wouldn't like to go through again.....

Guest Ovenscrubber

Mine is now stuck at Manchester, UK since Saturday morning and still not on the wagon!!!!! Obviously my guardian angel doesn't want me to get it in case I get hurt by it!!

Guest markdotpeters5

According to DHL, Google used a delivery method which meant they can't track the package until it arrives, and that it will arrive sometime before Wednesday.

Not sure why others can see their delivery progress and I can't...

Not overly impressed.

Edited by markdotpeters5

According to DHL, Google used a delivery method which meant they can't track the package until it arrives, and that it will arrive sometime before Wednesday.

Not sure why others can see their delivery progress and I can't...

Not overly impressed.

Looks like we're in the same boat, as far as i can see it was shipped on the 8th, but no information other than "Shipment details received" or something like that.

Guest Chris Jenx
Looks like we're in the same boat, as far as i can see it was shipped on the 8th, but no information other than "Shipment details received" or something like that.

Ordered mine today, should be send out today hopefully (seen as US time tis early morning) hope everything goes through fine. Haven't got a tracking link in the ordered email tho so might just appear at work... as long as i get it before the week is out I'm a happy bunny.

Guest HaggleLad
Ordered mine today, should be send out today hopefully (seen as US time tis early morning) hope everything goes through fine. Haven't got a tracking link in the ordered email tho so might just appear at work... as long as i get it before the week is out I'm a happy bunny.

I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you, Google seemed to be taking at least 2 days before they even ship the order. I ordered mine on the 6th and DHL attempted delivery today. Unfortunately I was at work, argh!!!!!