Naruto's ninja roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest Rebels
It's because of the samsung dialer, I have disabled it in version I test home, 10+ mb more program memory available.

Favhacks is in which where you can turn off the annoying confirmation message.

trying to get input settings back.

Isn't there a way to remove it? Its not that nice anyway. keep up gonna try v.3 now. will get back to u.

Guest Rebels
I'm making a rom for you to try. It's more for personal use and I don't think I will be making a m2d rom, and I won't make a neotitanium rom no matter what.

It got a couple of stuff I need to remove, and I need to add some stuff too. What I wan't to do is making a lite rom while still having function.

And It's called ninja rom because it's supposed to be light and fast like a ninja :)

If anyone has good ideas about something missing, please post it. B)

Uses DXID1 eboot. NO phone part. Build 28205

Added

Showcase

Sdkcerts

Slide2Shutdown

Krazy Radd black volume control

MartinBM windows 7 hybrid theme (not default, still trying to find out how to make it default)

Favorite hackings by sztupy (Can be used to turn of securiy message)

Mortscript

XDA_UC

Removed

Default samsung themes

Some default Samsung apps.

Samsung today 1+2

Thanks too.

Cruddasj: He gave me help making it ;)

All other chefs: You guys made me want to make my own rom, and I like all of your roms. (I think I have tried a 6.5 rom from all i900 chefs who makes one.)

It's not my fault if your Omnia bricks.

Download mediafire Ninja 28502 V3

Known bugs: Everytime a .exe or install is used, a popup message will appear saying that the provider isn't know/supported and you have to press yes or no. (Anyone who knows how to fix this please help)

Please try it and provide feedback.

Dear Naruto, some of ur icons r faded a little,seems to have resolution prob, some r ok. y is that? couldn't u find hi res icons for them? Just curios. 

Guest NarutoDKz

I will look into it. And yes it's some of the cooked apps which have low res icons.

Dear Naruto, some of ur icons r faded a little,seems to have resolution prob, some r ok. y is that? couldn't u find hi res icons for them? Just curios.
Edited by NarutoDKz

Guest NarutoDKz

I'll try to remove samsung dialer. Input is back in the uploaded verison, and I'm testing a version at home where I actually got the confirmation message removed. will post it when I have another default theme.

Isn't there a way to remove it? Its not that nice anyway. keep up gonna try v.3 now. will get back to u.

Guest Rebels

Hi naruto, i've tried ur rom yesterday, so far so good just 1 question is there a way u can keep xda_uc? coz its a really good way to self installation of the desired cabs.

Guest Genix9
Hi naruto, i've tried ur rom yesterday, so far so good just 1 question is there a way u can keep xda_uc? coz its a really good way to self installation of the desired cabs.

Second that. Flashing & testing ROM's without XDA_UC is painful to say the least.

Guest NarutoDKz

Sure, next release will have XDA_UC in again. I just can't find out how to use it to install apps when the rom is flashed. but I'll cook it in for you guys.

Sure, next release will have XDA_UC in again. I just can't find out how to use it to install apps when the rom is flashed. but I'll cook it in for you guys.
in fact you don't do anything to start xda_uc, it's an automated process if it doesn't start by itself then something is wrong :) Edited by lexuz

Does anyone know how to change icons for programs like Mysoftreset?

You have to do that in the registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Security>Shell>StartInfo>Start> then find the program and click on Icon to see and change the path name for it.

Awesome B)

Pretty easy to use; just create a folder called "XDA_UC" on the storage card and throw all the apps in there - these will all install to main storage. You can create a folder called "SD" under that where anything there will have the option to install elsewhere (XDA_UC will ask).

It'll run quietly after the 1st reboot (if any) and install apps it finds. Once done it'll pop up a message saying it's complete and ask to reboot. Only thing is that it doesn't show progress while installing (something the dev needs to look at I think), so best to have a beer or something while the device installs :)

Guest NarutoDKz

Thanks for the reply, I'm testing that new 23518 at home, I will post it as soon as I get the camera back. (It dissapeared)

Awesome B)

Pretty easy to use; just create a folder called "XDA_UC" on the storage card and throw all the apps in there - these will all install to main storage. You can create a folder called "SD" under that where anything there will have the option to install elsewhere (XDA_UC will ask).

It'll run quietly after the 1st reboot (if any) and install apps it finds. Once done it'll pop up a message saying it's complete and ask to reboot. Only thing is that it doesn't show progress while installing (something the dev needs to look at I think), so best to have a beer or something while the device installs :)

Guest NarutoDKz

Can anyone explain to me where I find the camera program again, it is in the oemapps folder. but when I cook the 23518 rom it isn't there! please help, I was ready to release this rom.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Can anyone explain to me where I find the camera program again, it is in the oemapps folder. but when I cook the 23518 rom it isn't there! please help, I was ready to release this rom.

Check that you have the attached files in your kitchen :)

Camera.rar