FpseCE 0.10 now supports MSI BGP100 bluetooth gamepad and G-sensor on HTC Leo!

Guest i900french-addict

Guest i900french-addict

New updates are availiable for those who have the "supporter version" (i.e. those who donated)

=> G-sensor now works on the HD2

This video shows a TG01, but the G-sensor is activated the same way on the HD2

=> The MSI BGP100 bluetooth gamepad is now working with FpseCE, without any thirs party driver, just pair your BGP100 to your HD2 and start FpseCE

Go to fpsece forum for extra informations and a complete tutorial on how to use the MSI BGP100 on an HD2

A very big thanks to Ben86 and his good advices that made this fix possible earlier than forecasted!

The free version will be also updated, but only once everything for the HD2 is finished, i.e. once multitouch is implemented

And remember, if you enjoy fpsece, please donate, you'll get the save state option and prior updates in return :)

FpseCE

Guest FutureDirt

Is this getting sent out automatically to donators?

Last mail i recieved from Schtruck was on wednesday 6th Jan is this new version with HD2 gsensor support?

Guest i900french-addict
Is this getting sent out automatically to donators?

Last mail i recieved from Schtruck was on wednesday 6th Jan is this new version with HD2 gsensor support?

I think yes, try it, if not, go to fpsece forum, or wait one day more

I think yes, try it, if not, go to fpsece forum, or wait one day more

FPSEce has made this phone better than anything else out there IMO :). The G-sensor on the HD2 is better than it was on my TG-01 but the delay in tapping the screen isn't :) Thanks for all the videos posted i900french made setting up the G-Sensor easy and I love playing GT2 on the train :). Phones almost perfect just needs the messaging the work properly now.

Guest i900french-addict
FPSEce has made this phone better than anything else out there IMO :) . The G-sensor on the HD2 is better than it was on my TG-01 but the delay in tapping the screen isn't :) Thanks for all the videos posted i900french made setting up the G-Sensor easy and I love playing GT2 on the train :) . Phones almost perfect just needs the messaging the work properly now.

If you ask directly Schtruck, on fpsece forum, and if you have the supporter version, you'kk get the last update for the HD2, with absolutly no more onscreen delay.

And multitouch is more than on the way, I can say it works now, just some last settings. Schtruck is a genius!!

If you ask directly Schtruck, on fpsece forum, and if you have the supporter version, you'kk get the last update for the HD2, with absolutly no more onscreen delay.

And multitouch is more than on the way, I can say it works now, just some last settings. Schtruck is a genius!!

Schtruck is a genius!! - Agreed :)

Will send him a PM on FPSece.net now thanks for the help.

Guest i900french-addict

Multitouch on the HD2 starts to be great!!!!!

I've played some games like gran turismo, crash bandicoot or medievil using multitouch, that's amazing!!

Multitouch on the HD2 starts to be great!!!!!

I've played some games like gran turismo, crash bandicoot or medievil using multitouch, that's amazing!!

I got a version last week. Got another one yesterday of him aswel. Is it same version? What is it about disabling HLE? and I can't find the INI file in FPSECE folder? Also there is still a delay in pressing the onscreen buttons?

Guest FutureDirt
I got a version last week. Got another one yesterday of him aswel. Is it same version? What is it about disabling HLE? and I can't find the INI file in FPSECE folder? Also there is still a delay in pressing the onscreen buttons?

the ini file is definately in the fpsece folder... it is called fpse.ini... search for it!

you need to add in the follwing line under [PocketPc] section to fix your issue with delay:

HD2=1

• 2 months later...