[ROM] Guinhills Dutch 6.5.5 ROM 23563 (26 april )

Guest Ganhiru

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ganhiru

It has been a while since I posted annything, but I'm still Working on a rom. in the first place a new light rom ( the current release is not verry good in my eyes ) + one with Widgets, touchagenda and some extra apps.

And one Light with extra's ( thats 3 ) Well, I'm currently experimenting on what cabs I can make working packages from. If you have usefull apps you want to add feel free to post.

Guest teunuitzutphen

hallo,

Ik heb een i8000 van t-mobile en vind de telefoon af en toe traag reageren. Ik weet alleen niet of ik zomaar een rom erin kan flashen omdat het een t-mobile toestel is.

Er draait nu winmo 6.5 op. Ik hoop dat jullie weten of het kan ja of nee.

Alvast bedankt!

Guest Ganhiru

Ik heb mijn toestel ook van T-Mobile en ja het is geen probleem om een andere rom te installeren, let er alleen op dat je een bijbehorende CSC gebruikt ( bevat I8000XEN wat de NL code is. )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jowimdekker

Hey top eindelijk een nederlander op het forum Super!!!

ik heb een vraagje kan jij mij helpen aan wat info,

Ik zoek info van een orginele omnia I8000

PDA: I8000

CSC: I8000

Telefoon: I8000

Suffix:

Nation Code:

Zodat ik een orginele Rom kan downloaden :S

ben er al een poos mee bezig maar ik kom er niet achter.

Alvast bedankt.

Guest The bakery

klopt het dat de link naar I8000XENJA1 het niet doet?

wil eerst dit csc bestand hebben voordat we weer verder gaan klooien

Guest Ganhiru
klopt het dat de link naar I8000XENJA1 het niet doet?

wil eerst dit csc bestand hebben voordat we weer verder gaan klooien

Yes the link seems to be dead, it points to a strange location to. Just go to the secany topic and download the latest CSC from there, that is where the link pointed in the first place.

Guest Ganhiru

I Finaly got arround to building a new rom, this time I added some apps to comensate for what I removed. And I removed a LOT. Most Of the Samsung apps are gone even Mijn Bestanden.

I added some other programs to compensate. Opera Mobile 10 is one of them

Update: Took the Download ofline, I made a mistake with the Rom I should have uploaded. The good one will be put online soon ( this year ). The One I put up for download contained Resco Explorer and Photo Manager ( I recomend those to replace the Picture Vieuwer I removed )and Phatware Calligraphe, and even though I own these I cant distribute them without getting on the wrong side of the Law ( and Forum Rules )

Edited by Ganhiru

Guest Ganhiru

Ok, I corrected My Mistake. Now the Rom is ready for download.

Even though the Page Pool is just 10MB it feels more responsive then the Phat rom.

For those curious about 6.5.3 Roms, I have been trying to build a ported Rom with Build 28205 since I found the Right Files for them. But I have not been able to get it working yet.

If Some one with porting experience wants to help me, feel free to PM me.

Guest leventero

hello

my version of the O2 is:

PDA: I8000BOIL4

CSC: I8000TNLIL4

TELEFOON: I8000BOIL1

Can i flash my pda with your cooked roms?

groetjes

Guest Ganhiru
hello

my version of the O2 is:

PDA: I8000BOIL4

CSC: I8000TNLIL4

TELEFOON: I8000BOIL1

Can i flash my pda with your cooked roms?

groetjes

Aslong as you have a i8000 Omnia 2 then you will be able to flash the rom.

Just remember to use the included csc file and leave the languige on Dutch and things should be fine.

If you don't trust something or have questions, feel free to ask.

Guest Ganhiru
hi there

can you tell me how you made your rom in dutch?

because i want to make my own rom in arabic

thank you

Basically the same as an English rom, flash the device with the original Samsung Rom, in the wanted language already selected in the Flash tool. and after that Dump the rom with the tool you can find on the forum.

But there is one snag, there is no Arabic included in the Samsung roms is there <_< . There are way's of translating to a different language, but I have no knowledge of how to do it.

Guest Teflanzy

what i know is that the language files for all languages except english are located in the csc file

arabic is not available with the csc available by secany

but i have csc file for arabic (CSC_I8000XSGJA3) which was downloaded by the creator of fus downloader

anyway

when flashing with the arabic csc JA3 with the original mst file it work fine

after dumping with sorgs application and using wes58 tool to dump and build without any modification it works fine and turn to arabic after reboot automatically

but if i modify the rom and flash something goes wrong even if i just deleted one application like podcast

it remains english after reboot but i can choose arabic in samsung settings but the arabic keyboard is also missing

anyway

i gave up on finding a solution because i have a cab for arabic keyboard and everything works fine

Guest Ganhiru
what i know is that the language files for all languages except english are located in the csc file

arabic is not available with the csc available by secany

but i have csc file for arabic (CSC_I8000XSGJA3) which was downloaded by the creator of fus downloader

anyway

when flashing with the arabic csc JA3 with the original mst file it work fine

after dumping with sorgs application and using wes58 tool to dump and build without any modification it works fine and turn to arabic after reboot automatically

but if i modify the rom and flash something goes wrong even if i just deleted one application like podcast

it remains english after reboot but i can choose arabic in samsung settings but the arabic keyboard is also missing

anyway

i gave up on finding a solution because i have a cab for arabic keyboard and everything works fine

It sounds like removing files brakes the provxml files run, perhaps you should remove every reference to the files removed from those files ( they are XML so use syntax highliting to make shure you don't make mistakes. )

Also check the initflashfiles.dat for references and remove them.

I had similar isues with my rom at one point.

Guest Ganhiru

For Those Interesed.

I´m Working on making a Dutch 6.5.x rom from build 28205. And after some trys I now have a working baseline. So can now say I´ll release a 28208 based rom with similar features to the roms I allready released.

Requests for settings/features are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoi

Ik heb een rom van jou (04-03-2010 I8000NL1JB1) op me i8000 staan en alles werkt maar één ding niet. Ik kan me ringtone MP3 niet instellen alleen enkele die standaard op de rom staan. Voorheen kon dat met Touchplayer maar die heb je verwijderd. Ik heb Touchplayer gedownload maar die kan ik niet installeren. Heb jij misschien een oplossing.

ThX Freddy

Guest Ganhiru
Hoi

Ik heb een rom van jou (04-03-2010 I8000NL1JB1) op me i8000 staan en alles werkt maar één ding niet. Ik kan me ringtone MP3 niet instellen alleen enkele die standaard op de rom staan. Voorheen kon dat met Touchplayer maar die heb je verwijderd. Ik heb Touchplayer gedownload maar die kan ik niet installeren. Heb jij misschien een oplossing.

ThX Freddy

Ja zeker, als je met de Verkenner naar de map gaat waar je MP3 staat dan kan je als je hier langer op klikt deze Instellen als Beltoon. Dat is de manier die ik altijd gebruik. :P ik was er niet eens van op de hoogte dat dit met de Touchplayer ook kon :(

Ik hoop dat deze methode helpt

Edited by Ganhiru

Ja zeker, als je met de Verkenner naar de map gaat waar je MP3 staat dan kan je als je hier langer op klikt deze Instellen als Beltoon. Dat is de manier die ik altijd gebruik. :P ik was er niet eens van op de hoogte dat dit met de Touchplayer ook kon :(

Ik hoop dat deze methode helpt

Is gelukt :(

TnX Freddy

Guest Ganhiru

Tof, goed dat het werkt.

Momenteel ben ik bezig met het bouwen van nieuwe Roms op basis van de JC1 Rom. En ik heb hier recenter Builds van Windows Mobile van gevonden.

23554 is momenteel populair. ;) Dus laat ik eens zien wat ik er mee kan.

Dan heb ik volgende week mischien een aantal verschillende roms met Sys 23554 en XIP 23551 als OS.

Ik ben vanplan een Phat rom ( zonder andere wijzigingen ) te maken

Een Lite

en ik ga eens zien of ik met M2D kan experimenteren

Tof, goed dat het werkt.

Momenteel ben ik bezig met het bouwen van nieuwe Roms op basis van de JC1 Rom. En ik heb hier recenter Builds van Windows Mobile van gevonden.

23554 is momenteel populair. ;) Dus laat ik eens zien wat ik er mee kan.

Dan heb ik volgende week mischien een aantal verschillende roms met Sys 23554 en XIP 23551 als OS.

Ik ben vanplan een Phat rom ( zonder andere wijzigingen ) te maken

Een Lite

en ik ga eens zien of ik met M2D kan experimenteren

Oké ga ik van je proberen als je ze erop zet. Die laatste rom de 6.5.3 heb ik ook ge;probeerd ziet er wel goed uit maar ik kreeg bij sommige programma's foutmeldingen, weet niet meer welke en bij welke programma's. k zal hem er nog eens opzetten dit weekend. ;)

Groetjes Freddy ;)

Guest Ganhiru

Ik heb zojuist een nieuwe rom gemaakt, op basis van de Officiele 6.5.3 Rom van Samsung.

Heb er eigenlijk niet zo heel veel mee gedaan. De grootste Rommel is er uit, maar alle samsung aps heb ik er ingelaten.

Alleen het Widgets today screen doet het niet meer, al wordt ze nog wel bij de slecteer vandaag scherm keuze weer gegeven.

Dat Widgets het niet meer doen komt omdat ik Opera9.7 door Opera Mobile 10 heb vervangen.

Vrije ruimte na Flash ~150MB en 97 MB vrij RAM, Ideale situatie al zeg ik het zelf.

Moet alleen nog de Fipo updaten. maar dat komt na het eten.

Edited by Ganhiru