BorgmanJayce

Any Guides on creating Custom Themes?

I finally got my HD2 on Thursday [this one being a replacement as someone stole the one that was sent out before Xmas due to it being sent out by regular 1st Class mail by mistake] from Dan Steele at Vodafone HQ [it's a long story involving being promised one as a upgrade for this month and having my order cancelled at the last minute].

To say it's amazing is an understatement! I can forgive HTC for the fact that they never seem to have inbuilt flash memory in their phones which would make a lot of them even better than they already are but the one that I received in the mail doesn't have the dreaded Vodafone branding [Thank God!] and hopefully that means this is an unlocked one and I can install the latest ROM upgrade.

In any case, I want to customise my phone by creating some Custom Themes for it, especially Anime, Manga and Tokusatsu ones [which I'll post here] but I don't know how to do it.

If any kind soul can point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful... :)