[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest mihai_mihai

anyone know how to restore my phone identity from htc raphael to sgh-i900?

i need that for some automatic network settings tnks

wow i instaled 21889 Pdhee's v2 rom and with glyph and touch increased from registry my phone just fly

tnks PDhee

Edited by mihai_mihai

2. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

did u try this?

I have heard so many people talking about

Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

What about if you have nothing in this setting, there is not operator to select or change?

Anybody?

Hi everybody

I am using 23094 for the past 4 days, and for some strange reason I have lost all my programs from my storage TWICE. The firts time I performed a format of my storage

Anyone knows what the heck is going on?

thanx

Edited by mtsouk

Guest jms2367
Hi Master ock :)

very please to see you.

Thank you for your researched.

I think it work 100% for cooking in, but install by cabs, as above feedback, I don't know what going on.

Thanks so much master ock B)

clicking the battery icon on the today/titanium skin does not do anything mr Dhee. it only works if you are in the menu or in any apps.

Also another question, why do you have both showcase and htc task manager in this rom?

other than that, when i adjusted the page cache size to 2Mb and glyph to 32, i got 297 in spb benchmark. that is with all my apps installed. this rom is blazing fast!

Two thumbs up mr dhee.

Guest jms2367

is there a way to rearrange the icons in the start menu of build 21889? when i drag the icons, the option is only move to top (as in the screenshot below) or move to bottom. i can drag the icons in other wm6.5 builds.

21889move.jpg

is there a way to rearrange the icons in the start menu of build 21889? when i drag the icons, the option is only move to top (as in the screenshot below) or move to bottom. i can drag the icons in other wm6.5 builds.

21889move.jpg

If you hold on the icon you can move it to where you want it and then let go

Guest jms2367
If you hold on the icon you can move it to where you want it and then let go

thanks. but like what i said, i have done it in other rom builds but i can't do it in this one (holding the icon then dragging it to where i want to place it). but for this particular rom, if i hold the icon only move to top or move down are the options and i can't drag the icons (as per my screenshot above). is there some kind of tweak that i can install to enable hold and drag of icons?

21889 M2Dv2 Beta 2 is gr8. This has to be the first 6.5 rom ive found to work so smooth and well for me, i may have been officially converted :) Im trying to change the background image on every tab screen and not just the home page, any ideas? Ive tried via windows folder and re naming the image hh_fw_Background for it to obviously work, however WM just tells me i have no permission when trying to put the new background in the windows folder and override the original. Is there a workaround for this?

Image Below

hhfwbackground.th.png

:D You have to use Manilla 2D Customizer. You can find it in a lot of places....including this forum. Once installed ...go to background tab and select desired picture. NOTE: You have to use PNG picture format B)

EDIT: Some cooks include the app directly in the ROM....I'm not sure though if Dhee has included it in his latest roms.

Edited by Catani

Guest j_p_harrison
thanks. but like what i said, i have done it in other rom builds but i can't do it in this one (holding the icon then dragging it to where i want to place it). but for this particular rom, if i hold the icon only move to top or move down are the options and i can't drag the icons (as per my screenshot above). is there some kind of tweak that i can install to enable hold and drag of icons?

You have an older UI particular to the development line of WM6.5 you are using - you can tell by the Windows icon for start in the top left. As I understand it the new UI where you can drag and drop start icons is only available in WM6.5.3 builds. Try them, I prefer these anyway...

Guest vince1970
Hey. thanks.

I will try in next build, not promises, but if good will update to U.

Wait for new build that MS promises to WM 6.6 in February. :)

WM 6.6 release in February ?

According to the link below, the announcement of WM6.6 maybe the leaked 6.5.3 ROMs cooked by Dhee and the rest of the chefs here.

If this is the case, we may be a little bit disappointed.

Check the post - http://pocketnow.com/rumor/the-next-window...lready-released

B) You have to use Manilla 2D Customizer. You can find it in a lot of places....including this forum. Once installed ...go to background tab and select desired picture. NOTE: You have to use PNG picture format :)

EDIT: Some cooks include the app directly in the ROM....I'm not sure though if Dhee has included it in his latest roms.

I have M2D installed already, but it only changes the background for homescreen, im looking at every tab i select to have that same background rather than the built in background. Home screen is fine, thats changed, but none of the weather, launcher etc menus have changed. This is wat im trying to change......thanks anyway!

Guest vince1970
I have M2D installed already, but it only changes the background for homescreen, im looking at every tab i select to have that same background rather than the built in background. Home screen is fine, thats changed, but none of the weather, launcher etc menus have changed. This is wat im trying to change......thanks anyway!

If you need to also change the back ground on all taps without changing the current M2D settings, you need to replace the 2 files stored on the device under windows - hh_fw_background.png and hh_fw_focus_background.png. The new/old background should be similar

Exit M2D and restart M2D. You should then have the background you want on all tabs.

Alternatively, use M2DC to install new M2D themes to your liking. Themes are either in *.zip or *.m2dct and can be find via this link - http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...emes-for-omnia/.

Example

post-553528-1264410665_thumb.png

post-553528-1264410691_thumb.png

Guest jms2367
You have an older UI particular to the development line of WM6.5 you are using - you can tell by the Windows icon for start in the top left. As I understand it the new UI where you can drag and drop start icons is only available in WM6.5.3 builds. Try them, I prefer these anyway...

thanks. i already tried a couple of wm6.5.3 roms w/ the start menu at the bottom. they are generally ok but i am having compatibility issues w/ some of my 3rd party apps wherein i can't modify settings since the ok button is being hidden in the menu since the app is designed to have the ok button on top. that's why i decided to use com2 (i.e. the "older" UI w/ the start menu and ok button on top). anyway, i managed somehow to arrange my icons by moving one by one on top and shuffled them somehow. could had been much easier if the drag and drop as similar to later build is possible, but i have to live w/ it. but the stability and speed of these earlier branches (i can not call them old since these buulds are fairly recent as well but belongs to a different rom branch).

If you need to also change the back ground on all taps without changing the current M2D settings, you need to replace the 2 files stored on the device under windows - hh_fw_background.png and hh_fw_focus_background.png. The new/old background should be similar

Exit M2D and restart M2D. You should then have the background you want on all tabs.

Alternatively, use M2DC to install new M2D themes to your liking. Themes are either in *.zip or *.m2dct and can be find via this link - http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...emes-for-omnia/.

Example

Thanks and know all of this already tho. Wat you've suggested doing by replacing the 2 files under the windows folder ive already tried as i stated a few posts back, but i get an error that comes up saying "I DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION" this "PERMISSION" issue is wat im trying to bypass so it allows me to copy the files into the windows folder. I know once i can do this all will be good, but untill then................

Guest jms2367
ow i just install LITE ROM:build 21889

problem

i cant play you tube video any solution mr dhee?

i can watch youtube using internet explorer mobile. go to the full site of youtube instead of the mobile website. install fp7 attached below.

fp7_ppc_en.cab

Guest amahfouz
Looks like were already using 6.6.

thats what i've been trying to say, even if there was something new then we probably already tried it cuz our cooks get the latest builds.

thanks im using ur rom now! great job! :) just 1 question how do i change the default language into english?

Go to setting/system/regional settings and select your language