[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest TomasVTi
Just hard reset, it happen to me with Lite 24001. Then it was fine

It could be some cabs not supported trying to run by the script

You are right!

This can be a solution I do it automatically every time I re-flash.

T.

Guest doronwin

hi,

1) does anyone knows how to change the background for the M2Dv2 version ? it shd change not only the home tab but also all other tabs in the manila.

2) i cant find the place to change the default program that is being triggerd when i press a tab (ie.: change interneet explorer with skyfire in the INTERNET tab).

tks

doron.

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid
hi i installed 24001 lite rom.........its fast but the memory management is miserable......i run s2p using the playit plugin and most of the time s2p just shuts down after a song..........no idea why.........if i get a message and reply or even just turn on internet explorer.........s2p just suts down.........i also use s2u2............is there any workaround for this??

Any one?

Guest benzo_th
hi,

1) does anyone knows how to change the background for the M2Dv2 version ? it shd change not only the home tab but also all other tabs in the manila.

2) i cant find the place to change the default program that is being triggerd when i press a tab (ie.: change interneet explorer with skyfire in the INTERNET tab).

tks

doron.

Can not be changed. If the change to every page into a new theme.

Find M2DC program and installation program can find new Theme has been changed. ;)

You should check out AC's website http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/ for FAQ or latest xda thread for problem solving.

can you run multiple apps.....at the same time?? cos i dont seem to be able to......i read abt this a bit and believe its due to microsofts power management scheme.............

Guest doronwin
Can not be changed. If the change to every page into a new theme.

Find M2DC program and installation program can find new Theme has been changed. ;)

well, too bad, this loud wallpaper is burning my eyes. nevermind i'll live with it.

tks anyways

Hi PDhee,

All your roms are excellent and I'm a big fan of your roms but I have noticed that in all your roms I'm not able to use the SPBshell theme, they don't work

SPBshell default theme is blue so if I want to change that theme to black I go to tools/theme in spbshell and I select the theme color I want. This doesn't work, spbshell themes are disabled

For me to change SPBshell theme I have to change windows theme to a black theme, then I get black theme in spbshell

WM theme take over SPBshell themes

Can we make wm themes independent so they don't overwrite spbhell theme?

Thanks

I didn't have any issue with 24001 lite running spbshell, S2U2 and S2P.

Make sure you are using build 30, the latest one

thanx but how do i know im using build 30?

Guest benzo_th
Hi PDhee,

All your roms are excellent and I'm a big fan of your roms but I have noticed that in all your roms I'm not able to use the SPBshell theme, they don't work

SPBshell default theme is blue so if I want to change that theme to black I go to tools/theme in spbshell and I select the theme color I want. This doesn't work, spbshell themes are disabled

For me to change SPBshell theme I have to change windows theme to a black theme, then I get black theme in spbshell

Can we make wm themes independent so they don't overwrite spbhell theme?

Thanks

You try to take this theme. It can change from blue to black SPB without setting theme of SPB.

Link--> http://www.upload-thai.com/download.php?id...280a5d7708304da

I modify from Class Blue Theme.

img.php?04-02-2010:1265289524_0.18340400.png

http://www.temppic.com/img.php?04-02-2010:..._0.18340400.png

mr PDhee thanks for your excellent work. i live in greece and recently i use your roms |24001|23519| extra lite- but both of them show a blank page in internet explorer. i have try a lot of your roms and this is the first time i have this problem . i want if it is possible a help for this

Guest dragonmatahari
Hi PDhee,

hmmm... thats odd.. i've been running SPB ms 2.1 on all Dhee's build roms without any problem ...even with ms 3.5.3 ( but prefered ms 2.1 with kyro carbon theme just to keep everything simple and functional..)

...spb mobile shell and window theme are completely seperated ui proses as far as i know.. they got their own script to run...and dont affected each others... (correct me if i'm wrong) ;)

mr PDhee thanks for your excellent work. i live in greece and recently i use your roms |24001|23519| extra lite- but both of them show a blank page in internet explorer. i have try a lot of your roms and this is the first time i have this problem . i want if it is possible a help for this

All ExtraLite Rom was completely deleted ie6. So please install browser that U like to use by yourself.

Guest ducristi

Hi PDhee

Just installed the i900Omnia_23519_M2Dv2_beta1.

Congratulations it is working great on my Omnia and it is fast.

thank you for your work , much appreciated

;)