[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

thanks but I still donĀ“t get it, my screen looks the same and I have not done anything to it, this is how it looks when I open the program for the first time, when you get a chance tell me which of those 12 options you change to get that extra battery life you are talking about I sure will like to try that.

slds,

Your screen not looks that same :D I turn off sd memory, and turn on mmc memory :D

Guest bigfoune

hello dheewatara. just 1 question. When I install "easy today launcher.cab" Then I go to "settings / today / items" it does not appear in the home screen .. do you have a tip to make it appear? thank you ..

Guest PayAndCry
My battery was drain very fast (in several rom's) , but I think I found solution for that :D

I set this settings in favorite hackings and my battery was a live again :D I don't have sd card inside.

When I was back from work to home, I haved 40% battery. Today I have 80% battery (when I have change this settings).

Hi where can I get this theme :lol:?

Guest topbanana4

i have 23534 lite version , the problem i have is : i have installed samsung keyboard for texting etc ,i set it to samsung keypad but on a reset goes back to samsung keyboard .Also i have spb mobile 2 when i set the theme colour and then do a sort reset this goes back to default, also problem doing video recording via camera ,when playing back recorded material says fault reading it.

Guest dannych99
hi dannych99,

thanks! Just some remarks/questions:

- Isn't Alarmwatcher for alarms? can you confirm that you can set an alarm after you've removed that link?

- sddaemon - that sounds to me like a daemon that takes care of the SD card, but I'll remove it now :D

EDIT: sddaemon is really for the speed dial (voice dial), but it's really crap - if I invoke the voice dialing application, the sddaemon get loaded and stays in the memory even if the application is killed

I use G-alarm instead. :D

i have 23534 lite version , the problem i have is : i have installed samsung keyboard for texting etc ,i set it to samsung keypad but on a reset goes back to samsung keyboard .Also i have spb mobile 2 when i set the theme colour and then do a sort reset this goes back to default, also problem doing video recording via camera ,when playing back recorded material says fault reading it.

Unable to play the video is happening sometimes, not all the time

Guest corpisa

Did you use Keyboard selector on programs folder? select samsung keyboard in there and soft reset, it works all the time for me.

wm 6.5.3 has trouble with spb shell themes but if you try 21... builds it will work with no problem and as a suggestion you should try upgrading to version 3 if you like spb, you are missing a lot running 2.

slds,

Did you use Keyboard selector on programs folder? select samsung keyboard in there and soft reset, it works all the time for me.

wm 6.5.3 has trouble with spb shell themes but if you try 21... builds it will work with no problem and as a suggestion you should try upgrading to version 3 if you like spb, you are missing a lot running 2.

slds,

SPBshell themes are only working on old build layout like 21891

Guest PayAndCry

hmm I canĀ“t find the background wallpaper :lol: can someone pls share that pic with mee :D?

Edit: okay found it :D

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest g3n3ral
I delete these items(AlarmWatcher, Datakeeper, Delete_RO, LargeDisplayStart, poutlook, SipListerner, TimeWizard) normally.

Windows\StartUp item explains.

AlarmWatcher : no information about the maker of the file. The program is not visible.

The program starts when Windows starts.

DataKeeper : continuously monitors file activity in the background and makes compressed backups on the fly,

keeping you protected against data loss.

Delete_RO: no idea

LargeDisplayStart: to show large display (old Today screen)

poutlook: You don't need it because it is just an application to manage your mms, sms, emails, your calendar and

your contacts and you can find plenty of third party equivalent programs on the internet.

The real mail application is tmail, and this one you definitely need.

RiBubble: If you disable RiBubble and if you using SIM PIN number which is asked you before Today screen starts is

bypassed and phone is started without operator connection. So you must switch off then on phone from

Comm Manager again to show PIN entry form.

So I enabled RiBubble. But if you don't use SIM PIN, i think you probably don't need RiBubble.

sddaemon: speed dial that allows you to use for voice dialing to make calls or to execute applications & is unnecessary

because sddaemon is executed when voice dailing is press.

SipListerner: Input

TimeWizard:

If you want to try, backup your files. :D

thanks dude , it made my phone faster

mr dhee can you add this deleting stuff to your rom

and also remove some stuff that actual we don't need

Guest isianthesoul

Hie :D

idk if this is my phone problem or is your M2D v2 ROM problem..

Before the update my Wifi connection on Messenger, Facebook, moTweets works..

Now After the update.. Only 1/4 Of the internet is working.

e.g. moTweets, I'm Able to see my Followers, Following.. But unable to see my timeline.

Facebook can't even connect..

Internet Explorer also cannot connect.

I have checked my internet settings. All Correct. So 60% it could be your rom :D

Good points :

M2D v2 ROM

-- Very nice design :lol:

-- Like your Password Prompt thingy.

Bad points :

-- Keyboard is not really small. But the 'O' 'P' is at the bottom instead of ontop of 'L'

Nice rom anyway :lol: just that some things need to be fixed for it to become a perfect rom.. :D

i need a help cuz my omnia wont turn on . no light seen when i plug it in charger .

all started today morning as i was flashing a rom of yours master pdhee .

i download the rom the i open it then i hit start . after it tells me copying the eboot , then rebooting twice but my device turned off and now wont turn on no matter what i do .

any idea what can i do ???

i need help please !!!!

i have flashed a lot of roms but this is the first time i face something like that

please any one helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance ...

Guest isianthesoul
i need a help cuz my omnia wont turn on . no light seen when i plug it in charger .

all started today morning as i was flashing a rom of yours master pdhee .

i download the rom the i open it then i hit start . after it tells me copying the eboot , then rebooting twice but my device turned off and now wont turn on no matter what i do .

any idea what can i do ???

i need help please !!!!

i have flashed a lot of roms but this is the first time i face something like that

please any one helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance ...

Why not try Plugging in the USB cable. Then turn it on.. It should then start and rewrite the eboot again.

Hope it works :D

If it don't then.. i think your omnia is dead. Bricked..

Guest advancedpcs

New ROM Build 28230 Extralite / Lite / M2D2

PDhee has asked us to post these links on his behalf until he can update the 1st page later tonight:

PDhee_i900Omnia_28230_M2D_beta1

PDhee_i900Omnia_28230.5.3.3_Lite_beta1

PDhee_i900Omnia_28230.5.3.3_ExtraLite_beta1

Please don't ask us to advise what the changelog is because we don't know!

Advancedpcs :D