[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

How can I get those classic bars as seen in the screenshots?

Those with the start button at the top.

I have PDhee_i900Omnia_28230_Lite_beta1 version. But the bars are like the screenshot you see at the M2D v2 ROM version.

Please anwser, thank you :D

Hi, Venilk

Here cab for U.

>>> BlackBluetheme.cab

s/r and select this .tsk

:D

Guest jms2367
going back to stock rom just for that its not worth it, you can still install default streaming player if im not mistaken plus there is youtube application for wm and a couple of good youtube players like core player and tcmp or kinoma play (some are not free but worth their money, specially kinoma if youtube is your thing) I will pay some money just not to go back to default rom :D so spending a few bucks for great youtube player is not that bad in my opinion off course.

any report on 21892, someone?

slds,

thanks corpisa. yes i am already using the stand alone youtube app from google and i also tried youtube via corepalyer and both are working great. what bugs me is if i have a youtube link sent thru email or facebook, when oi click on it (i installed streaming player also), it launches the streaming player and it will not play anything. yes, i agree that this bug seems not worth going back to the stock rom but when i am mobile and i need to check out a link, it will not play. generally youtube is not my thing though, i just notcied it when a friend sent in a link via facebook. maybe somebody knows of a hotfix for this via cab?

re build 21892, it is already posted on the first page as fixed but i haven't tried it yet. well if it can be confirmed that the streaming player is working on that build, i'll gladly try it out (and of course, the deep sleep issue must also be fixed also).

regards...

Guest emporto

Hi Friends;

As a request: When replying to this post, please do not quote the first post, it is a long post with lots of text and by doing this you are reducing the readability and you are making the topic more complicated.

Regards

Guest jms2367
Hi Friends;

As a request: When replying to this post, please do not quote the first post, it is a long post with lots of text and by doing this you are reducing the readability and you are making the topic more complicated.

Regards

+1

Guest AhmadMR
I've been using 28230 for three days now, It is beautiful, very responsive (there is a few places where it hangs a little but it is OK). But I have this problem with Fring program: It installs OK but when it tries to connect to the Internet it either crashes or keep itself in a loop without actually using the internet (The phone itself connects to the internet but the software doesn't see that!). I tried connecting through WLAN and 3G without success.

When I was on 28205 it was OK, but on this one it's not working... Does anyone else have such a problem?

No one suffer from this problem??

BUG Report: Today I was faced by multiple hangs when I tried to open SMSs for reading and/or during closing them. Sometimes it hangs up when I am unlocking the phone. I hard reseted the phone but the same thing kept happen. seems that I will return to 28223 or 28205!

Guest emporto

Hi Friends;

Have somebody tried latest dated roms for GPS ? For example Lite Roms af 17 Feb or 21 Feb, because I found some GPS bugs like signal compute lag in previous Lite versions.

I am concerning about, Master PDhee solved this GPS problems in latest releases or not ?

If somebody using Garmin with latest PDhee Lite roms, please send me a reply

Regards

explain me more please whow i can do this y re very gentil

Go to Start menu , then into tools folder. Click on Favorite hackings. At the first page (with scissors and triangle) there's a button called 'dialer skin'. Click on it to enable the samsung dialer, then wait 30 sec and do a soft reset. That's it.

Check this screenshot http://winmo.sztupy.hu/favhack/CEZoom1.jpg

Edited by DLCI

Guest advancedpcs
This is the official ROM that you download from the site of the TD2? Or rather, the heart is the official rom?

You will have to ask the Chef, PDhee, that question as we just host his files for you guys to direct download :D

Suffice to say, it'll be the 'base' of the ROM that'll be the Official TD2 version, as we doubt the TD2 ROM will go straight on to an i900 without 'tweaking' :D

hy

This the T2d what would mask?

And in this the 23540 ben this red heart the background?

i know it is possible to make a choice but they not onto so much do not like.

PDhee has asked us to post these until he can update the 1st page later today:

PDhee_i900Omnia_23540.5.5.0_Lite_beta1

PDhee_i900Omnia_23540.5.5.0_ExtraLite_beta1

PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_ExtraLite_beta3.rar

Advancedpcs :D

Hi advancedpc,

This link and the one on the front page are not working for PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_ExtraLite_beta3.rar

Can you upload it again?

Thanks

Nice wm7 welcome screen on PDhee_i900Omnia_23540_ExtraLite_beta1

XDA_UC script didn't run any of my cabs, I got prompted to run cabs but it didn't work. I flashed omnia two times to try to get the script to run but no joy

The align screen I had to go 10 times through set up before I finished

The touch response is excellent once the screen is aligned

Thanks PDhee

Edited by cga

Guest advancedpcs
Hi advancedpc,

This link and the one on the front page are not working for PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_ExtraLite_beta3.rar

Can you upload it again?

Thanks

It would seem that PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_Lite_beta3 has been uploaded to the server but the link is calling for the other one: PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_ExtraLite_beta3. We've uploaded this one to our server now, sorry :D

So:

PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_Lite_beta3

PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_ExtraLite_beta3

It would seem that PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_Lite_beta3 has been uploaded to the server but the link is calling for the other one: PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_ExtraLite_beta3. We've uploaded this one to our server now, sorry :D

So:

PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_Lite_beta3

PDhee_i900Omnia_21892.5.0.89_ExtraLite_beta3

Thanks Advancedpcs I'm going to stick to 23540 UL for a while it is very fast rom

Hi Friends;

Have somebody tried latest dated roms for GPS ? For example Lite Roms af 17 Feb or 21 Feb, because I found some GPS bugs like signal compute lag in previous Lite versions.

I am concerning about, Master PDhee solved this GPS problems in latest releases or not ?

If somebody using Garmin with latest PDhee Lite roms, please send me a reply

Regards

s.a.

both "PDhee_i900Omnia_28230_Lite_beta1" and "PDhee_i900Omnia_28230_M2D_beta1" are very good on GPS, i tried with route66, igo8 and igo-amigo,

igo8 connected in a few seconds!

Go to Start menu , then into tools folder. Click on Favorite hackings. At the first page (with scissors and triangle) there's a button called 'dialer skin'. Click on it to enable the samsung dialer, then wait 30 sec and do a soft reset. That's it.

Check this screenshot http://winmo.sztupy.hu/favhack/CEZoom1.jpg

thank y very much i will do this