[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Master PDhee, I am currently using your latest 23540 lite build. It is perfect for me except this lil part.

I always install spb mobile shell, and this problems always occur in many roms. When i try to change the home background from file, nothing happens after i selected the picture. So far, only rzyzy's rom can work fine with this feature of spb mobile shell, any idea why is that so?

Master PDhee, I am currently using your latest 23540 lite build. It is perfect for me except this lil part.

I always install spb mobile shell, and this problems always occur in many roms. When i try to change the home background from file, nothing happens after i selected the picture. So far, only rzyzy's rom can work fine with this feature of spb mobile shell, any idea why is that so?

SPB theme changer only work with old builds layout like 21xxx.

For example If you wan to change the theme in SPB to black you need to install a wm today theme because spb shell theme doesn't work on this layout

Hi I have flashed with 23540 (official rom TD2)Lite| with BT-audio fix. I have been running with the ROMS for a while now and find them excellent, fast and responsive with enough applications to keep me happy.

This latest ROM seems to fall into the same mold, I will stress test it over the next few days and feedback any issues but it does seem good.

Only issue I can find is the same I have found in this and a couple of the previous PHDEE roms, I get a small area of pixelation on the screen every so often. Its not there all the time but when it is it prevents me accessing anything behind it on the touchscreen. I have SPB Shell 3.5 installed so not sure if there is any conflict. If anyone else has experienced this and has a solution then please let me know.

I must say as well that the BT and Voice Command is great, works a treat in my car or when out running.

Hello PDHee,

I am using 23540 normal ROM. It is really fast and great.

But I have a strange problem which I have with every of your ROMs. When I am running camera, any of the hard button works. Only 4-way button works correctly. It does not matter if taking pics or recording video. It is impossible to zoom or focus on half push or zoom by preview pictures.

The strangeness is in a fact that camera is working well with ROMs from other chefs (except OCK - the same problem)

I have installed these applications: EZ imput, Iconsoft Phone extension, Today agenda, Easy today launcher.

I love this ROM and it would be great to to know, how to solve this problem.

Thank you. Keep your good work.

Hello PDHee,

I downloaded and am testing your ROM M2D v2

I have problems on the home:

- WEATHER: does not match the city where I am, the temperature is totally wrong and the icon of the forecast covers the writing of the city;

- BACKGROUND: The type of background of the home does not allow a clear reading of the data indicated (the data are written in white on a colored background);

- EASYLANCHER is gone from the home despite having set up correctly as you reported in the notes.

At the moment these are the problems I faced with the ROM. For the rest I make my compliments. ROM is the first text in English and is easy to understand!

I hope my English is clear.

Hello and congratulations again.

Sara :( :(

Guest melburnian
Hello PDHee,

I downloaded and am testing your ROM M2D v2

I have problems on the home:

- WEATHER: does not match the city where I am, the temperature is totally wrong and the icon of the forecast covers the writing of the city;

- BACKGROUND: The type of background of the home does not allow a clear reading of the data indicated (the data are written in white on a colored background);

- EASYLANCHER is gone from the home despite having set up correctly as you reported in the notes.

At the moment these are the problems I faced with the ROM. For the rest I make my compliments. ROM is the first text in English and is easy to understand!

I hope my English is clear.

Hello and congratulations again.

Sara :( :(

Hi Sara

I hope this will help you.

- WEATHER: The location of the city is tri-angluared from Google and generally it is working of the nearest mobile location so it is not always accurate. Also, are you in one of the major cities? The city you are in may not be is in the list, please have a look at Accuweather.com for the weather code.

- BACKGROUND: This can be changed with your own picture or theme

- EASYLAUNCHER: it may have loaded up. I found that if I scroll to another screen in M2D and back to home, it will show up. If not, please go to "device/program files/M2D_TP_Launcher" and run M2DTP_Loader.

Good luck

Guest lordress
Hello PDHee,

I am using 23540 normal ROM. It is really fast and great.

But I have a strange problem which I have with every of your ROMs. When I am running camera, any of the hard button works. Only 4-way button works correctly. It does not matter if taking pics or recording video. It is impossible to zoom or focus on half push or zoom by preview pictures.

The strangeness is in a fact that camera is working well with ROMs from other chefs (except OCK - the same problem)

I have installed these applications: EZ imput, Iconsoft Phone extension, Today agenda, Easy today launcher.

I love this ROM and it would be great to to know, how to solve this problem.

Thank you. Keep your good work.

Try to not install EZ input. this is make the camera focus not work.

or the other solution is to install samsung original keyboard instead.

Guest rodrigo.cbg

Hi Mr Dhee,

I just want leave a suggestion: update on the first page how much memory have your roms, because it is very important to choose a ligt/extra light

THX for your hard work here!!!!

Guest mashimus
Is this really true? Can someone else running 23540 confirm it?

I noticed that I had this Video Recording issue when I was saving the videos to the Storage Card. If I was saving the video to My Storage, then there were no issues.

Guest dollar99
I also had the recording bug. but i updated the camera firmware using fav hacking tool and started working :(

But for me it was reverse case

Camera was working really well but after updating the camera firmware in Fav hacking tool, it started to show error in recording videos.

But for me it was reverse case

Camera was working really well but after updating the camera firmware in Fav hacking tool, it started to show error in recording videos.

that realy sucks. :(

Try to not install EZ input. this is make the camera focus not work.

or the other solution is to install samsung original keyboard instead.

But the same applications I had installed in ROMs from other chefs and camera hard buttons' functions were working well.

BTW I will try to uninstall EZ input and will let you know.

Thanks.

I noticed that I had this Video Recording issue when I was saving the videos to the Storage Card. If I was saving the video to My Storage, then there were no issues.

Sometimes it is enough to change default storage to My storage and back to Storage card again. But in version 23540 I had to make a short video to My storage and let it there without deleting. Then I switched to Storage card and new video record is playable.

Hi Sara

I hope this will help you.

- WEATHER: The location of the city is tri-angluared from Google and generally it is working of the nearest mobile location so it is not always accurate. Also, are you in one of the major cities? The city you are in may not be is in the list, please have a look at Accuweather.com for the weather code.

- BACKGROUND: This can be changed with your own picture or theme

- EASYLAUNCHER: it may have loaded up. I found that if I scroll to another screen in M2D and back to home, it will show up. If not, please go to "device/program files/M2D_TP_Launcher" and run M2DTP_Loader.

Good luck

Hi Melburnian

for EasyLauncher I followed your message to reboot MD2_TP_ Launcher and it worked.

Ok for the weather, I had imagined was like you said.

For the background of the home, I tried to insert my image, but unfortunately the icons EasyLauncher have a separate area that stays with the original background of the Roma.

Many thanks for your help.

Sara

Guest sudkcoce
i had the problem with video recording but have now flashed my phone to lite 28230 and now it seems to be ok

Which of the two roms seems faster to you?

And which one seems more stable (I'd put my bet on the 23540...)?

Guest vince1970
And one question for Dheewatara: Any plans of releasing a M2D version of 23540 rom?

I've asked the same question when 23540 was released. Given majority voted M2D, this version is always release after the Lite/Ultra-Lite. not sure why!!

I prefer to leave the WM original icons and Leo M2D theme, given us to change icons / M2D themes to our liking.

Guest waqaslodhi
Dude, pls read the below thread....

Thanks a lot. I had installed successfully.

But Keyboard & Phone dialer is old not like wm6.5

From where I can download good dialer and good keyboard.

Thanks

Guest advancedpcs
And one question for Dheewatara: Any plans of releasing a M2D version of 23540 rom?

It'll be on it's way shortly guys! Give the poor bloke a chance :(

He has mentioned to us that it's quicker to cook a lite/extralite build than the M2D and is just keen to get these ROM's out to us all. Free!, I hasten to add...

Advancedpcs :(

Edited by advancedpcs

Is this really true? Can someone else running 23540 confirm it?

I can confirm it.

for me it's ok. I can view the clip afterwards with samsung's touch player for example.

lite 23540 rom

For some strange reason i don't have above mentioned problems guys...Everything works just gr8 the way they should...