[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest vince1970
thanks cga.

you can skip step 1 since sdkcerts is install on pdhee roms at the beginning.

I´m having all kinds of trouble uploading the files so here is a link of a file send to myself via yousendit.com which I guess is available only for 7 days or 100 downloads.

corpisa and cga, thanks for the M2D and will try it soon.

hi pdhee, i am new here but I have installed m2d today and very happy with the new UI.

will install a new digitizer from ebay and see if it works even better

Edited by haksam

How can i set lock timeout? (if phone is idle for 4 sec then screen off and lock). It seams i cant find the shourtcut to that function.

I use lite version of rom.

Can u include smartlock in lite version of rom?

Your rom is super fast... finally my omnia is fast!!! TNX!

this is just if you install manila2d via .cab file on your rom, or are you asking how to do it?

anyway if that is the case just open registry editor included in tools folder and browse to the path you are pointing out.

slds,

THX :(

But when I change it, what this registry do (sorry my english). I have installed manilla via .cab (different .cab file), and I never change this registry and manila works ok.

Guest corpisa
THX :(

But when I change it, what this registry do (sorry my english). I have installed manilla via .cab (different .cab file), and I never change this registry and manila works ok.

not really sure, but i remember the first time Sector started cooking M2D he said that this was a neccesary change to be made in the registry amd later versions of other chefs had that already set to 0, you should ask chef pdhee if his m2d version has this setting or ask someone using a m2d rom to check his settings. not sure i think it uses less memory or something.

slds,

Guest emporto
s.a.

both "PDhee_i900Omnia_28230_Lite_beta1" and "PDhee_i900Omnia_28230_M2D_beta1" are very good on GPS, i tried with route66, igo8 and igo-amigo,

igo8 connected in a few seconds!

Thanks for your answer I will Try 28230 and also the latest rom 23540 (21 Feb) with Garmin GPS and let you know about the results

Regards

Guest Raheel Anjum

Flashed to 23540 ultralite and it is a brilliant ROM. Currently I am using it with SPB MS 3.5.3 and mobile sense 3.5.3 skin and it is working really nice. Very Fast ROM with SKtool score of 309.25 after loading plenty of programs (26 to be exact). Worth flashing for every one. Some one had pointed in this thread that SPB shell consumes a lot of power. I agree to this but if you install mobile sense3 skin, it improves battery considerably. Before using SP mobile sense skin my battery hardly lasted for two days and now with this skin it is easily going to 3 days. :(

Guest emporto

Hi Mr PDhee;

flashed to build 23540 (21 Feb) Lite Version, GPS with Garmin still have problems, lags when computing data and GPS position always continue to change when you are not moving.

Also There is a 2-4 pixels blank space in screen when you run the Garmin Mobile XT 5.0.20 , you can see the red valentines day background at the top of the app screen when Garmin is running, so there is a 4 pixel vertical empty area.

And another problem for me is: Increasing ring level, all ringtones are increasing when incoming call but Its setting set to "ring" not "increasing ring"

Can you please find a way to fix this GPS issue and increasing ring problem for me

Regards

hey dheewatara thank you for this m2d 21893 .. very nice job !!!

What about PDhee_i900Omnia_21893.5.0.90 EL. Are we getting extra lite?

Just to mentione something on 21892

Tools/power option/ shutdown doesn´t work

Hi everybody,

first of all thank you PDhee !

Concerning:

PDhee_i900Omnia_23529_Lite_beta1

i noticed a problem with the camera. i cannot encode mp4 videos. i have the files with correct size... but the message appears unknown format, error reading file. picures work great.

can anybody confirm the video capture working and producing readable format in the other roms ? can you tell me wich rom ?

thank you so much.

Guest kole_anba

hi

im a french

i reserch a rom M2DV2 lite if possible for a max memory for my different applications

thank's

Edited by kole_anba

Bug report:

PDhee_i900Omnia_21893.5.0.90_M2Dv2_beta1

The weather application on homescreen and the weather widgets are different (when i update the widget the one on the homscreen wont change i have to update it too)

The music player doesn't work properly (When I tap the Library button it closes itself after a couple of seconds)

There are some graphic glitches on M2D

The wallpaper option doesn't work on settings widget ( I don't thing thats a major problem cuz most of the M2D has this problem)

Still no improvements on touchscreen

What about PDhee_i900Omnia_21893.5.0.90 EL. Are we getting extra lite?

Just to mentione something on 21892

Tools/power option/ shutdown doesn´t work

It never did.