[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest corpisa
Id rather throw my phone into the ocean than go back to 6.1 :(

jeje... I don't have the ocean close but the toilet will do the trick before going back to 6.1 <_<

no, seriously I went back to 6.1 a while ago to try shokka9's latest and last 6.1 and although everything works with no problem to me since I use my phone as a work tool I find 21.. builds perfect for my needs, try swiping on emails left and right, scrolling down on tasks or using default calendar and you will find at least I do that 6.1 it's obsolete and that you need to install third party applications to get the things you get right out the flash :mellow: with 6.5. I agree that 6.5.3 and up might look like unfinished products and you need to take some time to make it look like you want but 21.. builds to me feel like they were made to be on my Omnia, I just can't find anything wrong in it.

slds,

Guest jms2367
jeje... I don't have the ocean close but the toilet will do the trick before going back to 6.1 <_<

no, seriously I went back to 6.1 a while ago to try shokka9's latest and last 6.1 and although everything works with no problem to me since I use my phone as a work tool I find 21.. builds perfect for my needs, try swiping on emails left and right, scrolling down on tasks or using default calendar and you will find at least I do that 6.1 it's obsolete and that you need to install third party applications to get the things you get right out the flash :mellow: with 6.5. I agree that 6.5.3 and up might look like unfinished products and you need to take some time to make it look like you want but 21.. builds to me feel like they were made to be on my Omnia, I just can't find anything wrong in it.

slds,

i have to agree. i am currently on the stock wm6.1 rom because of warranty purposes. i find it lacking, i have to make my scroll bars really thick just to scroll effectively with my fingers. there is the samsung scrolling but it is a bit annoying with the tick sound happening specially in the messaging interface.

for me, builds 218xx offer the best compatibility for most apps. although not as finger friendly as the other com branches, still kinetic scrolling, the new start menu grid among other things even with the default titanium UI make it a worthwhile alternative. the only thing not working properly are the finger mouse ang the samsung volume control (if btar fix is cooked in). everything else works great with com2 builds.

Guest Rebels
Just wondering... Why some fellas here are talking/writting in their OWN languages - and nobody except their countrymen understands what they're saying? We may could fine useful your thoughts/comments...

Would you like to writting like:

Τι κάνετε παιδιά, καλά είστε; Εύχομαι τα καλύτερα σ'αυτό το φόρουμ, είναι ένα απ'τα κορυφαία για τα κινητά. Βρίσκω εδώ ό,τι μ'αρέσει και ό,τι ψάχνω!...

Do you have any clue from these???

Keep writting in english, if you please!

Thxs.

so u r greek ha. I agree with u abt the language, since its english forum we should respect others in a way so they understand what we r saying, our problems, likes abt the roms and bugs most importantly. so only english please...

Guest cenzo
Id rather throw my phone into the ocean than go back to 6.1 :mellow:

LOL Was thinking the same. Today i tested a few 6.1 roms and even though they where fast even the sms/mms replying was nice and quick but man eveything else was just crap.

Going to try one of the new builds either 25007 or 23544 not sure which one yet. might flip a coin <_<

Edited by cenzo

Guest portutu
please dheewtara-s i900Omnia_WM653_28014_Sense_UI_beta1(test rom) . new version , crazy rom, please,please

do you have a link for this version with sence?

best regards

portutu

Guest kanikamus

I have installed 25007 a one day, I think it is very good, the camera works saving in Storage Cards and Unlimited option. To improve the sensitivity of the screen need to open the Favorite Hackings and configure.

Anyone installed the roms (23544 or 25007)? If yes then how is it? If possible please <_< put some screenshots...

post-522448-1268072043_thumb.png

post-522448-1268072178_thumb.png

Edited by kanikamus

Guest AhmadMR
I have installed 25007 a one day, I think it is very good, the camera works saving in Storage Cards and Unlimited option. To improve the sensitivity of the screen need to open the Favorite Hackings and configure.

Thank you for sharing your experiment... So compared to 23540 it has more negatives? (BTW thank you very much for the screenshots)

Guest woj999

25007:

When I open some word document and switch to another program, I can't back to word doc, because I don't have it in windows task manager (in showcase is all ok - but I use windows task manager - is faster <_< )

Guest kanikamus
Thank you for sharing your experiment... So compared to 23540 it has more negatives? (BTW thank you very much for the screenshots)

I'm testing the 23544. I have SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.1, I do not need the Titanium or M2D. I think we have reached the end of all the updates and improvements. It would be great to install WindosMobile7 in omnia.

Guest Rafael Lopez

I've been using Ryrzy's releases for a long time, now switched to PDhee's 28230 M2D here. It has none of the bugs from Ryrzy's release which is good. It's working awesome here. Practically no bugs of note, and some great additions (I love Easy Today Launcher on the Home tab).

PDhee's release takes me far longer to set up though. This is due to several cooking decisions I didn't get along with, which I had to fix for my personal use. I know everyone likes to customize its own way, no decision is wrong. My personal suggestions might be far from what's ideal for PDhee and most people, but here goes:

• My main problem is, of course, the keyboard. I figured this must suitable for PDhee's native language, that's okay in my book, but the problem is that it's really hard to install a different one, it sometimes sticks won't let me choose other keyboards installed. This took me hours and finally crashed the installation for good, so I had to reinstall the release once... myself, I'd rather use the Samsung Omnia regular keyboard, which has several XT9 dictionaries built-in.
  • Why add so many types of the same program? I found 2 calculators, two MSN messengers, two+ album/image organizers, several overlapping config tweakers (M2DC not being one of them), two screenshots savers, two media players, an additional and non-needed keyboard selector... less is more here, specially since we can't uninstall the programs that come bundled.
  • M2DC is mandatory for stuff like choosing a different browser for the Internet tab. Does anyone really use Internet Explorer? On what sites?
  • Other cooks seem to leave \My Documents\My Ringtones\ as the regular ringtones folder. Took me hours to find out what was the folder on this release. I don't know what's the standard folder, if \Windows\Rings\ is the standard, simply disregard this suggestion. Otherwise, why change this?
  • On the Home tab, on the "Messaging" section of Easy Today Launcher, text can't be read because it's black on a black background...
  • I know this must be time-consuming, but you should add frequently added questions to the topic main post when you have time. I feel this is true for all releases out there, all topics amount a large number of the same questions again and again. There's no other way to find these answers.
  • Cool free programs I'm using: 7-zip (only RAR app that works at all on the WM6.5 that I know of), Kinoma Free Play, Total Commander, Opera Mini 5 Beta or Opera 10 Beta, M2DC, Omnia Keyboard.
  • Cool non-free programs I'm using: Spb Wireless Monitor, Adobe Reader LE 2.5, Palm Heroes 1.04 (great game, try it out you guys!)

Regardless of these suggestions, this is my new favorite release, and I'm sticking to it! Much thanks dear cook for putting it together!

Edited by Rafael Lopez

Guest kanikamus

23544 and 25007 the Internet Explorer is very

bad, very slow to load pages and difficult to

increase the pages. What to do to improve the internet explorer or what browser install?

Hello P_Dhee, Just running your 23542 M2dv2. Great ROM, Thanks very much. I note that you have just released 23544. Can you tell me what are the changes or differences between these two?? Thanks.

Guest Mohamed Salah

Thank you - Great Roms

i installed M2D, but how can i open or access active programs (non closed programs) i tried to find it in today screen but i couldn't

Guest Rafael Lopez

It's tough, but I managed to customize much of what I wanted on M2D 28230. That release sure is hot.

What I got:

- Translated the TouchFlo interface into Brazillian Portuguese (yeah baby)!

- Designed some new pics, mainly for background. It's a shiny new cellphone now!

- Enjoying a new theme, that was easy.

- Did I mention I translated the whole thing? Motherfucker took me the whole day to figure out.

Problems:

- Installed M2DC to change the browser on the Internet tab, but to no avail. Didn't work. Uninstalled.

- M2Dtp configurator won't just work. It returns an error whenever I wanna change something. Sometimes it retains the configuration upon soft-reset, I don't know. M2DC could have interfered with M2Dtp?

- Now Easy Today Launcher got a messed look. I'll figure this out later.

- Easy Today Launcher now only launches if I leave the Home tab and go back to it, never on the device startup. I can't remember if this was its usual behavior.

Anything we can do to config M2Dtp and browser through registry?

Guest flyke

Dhee,

Testing your latest m2d (beta) rom, and as usual, its AWESOME !

I used to install Ryrzy's roms but now I'm sticking for a while with yours, i simply like them even better.

I really like the action screen and the hometab plugin.

Can someone point me in the right direction for customizing please ?

I really hate the style of the bottom bar on this rom.The bar has a blueish color and I would like a black one. And every button on it is gray with rounded corners. I would like to have the bottom bar to be black and the buttons just text so you don't see the button's borders.

And if possible the correct albumsearcher.cab so i can enable the 'photos' tab, that would also be great.

Thanks a lot !

Guest vince1970

HELP..

How can i replace the crappy 'Tool' folder icon with another icon of my own ?

I also create sub-folders to managed by links and it is the same crappy 'Tool' folder icon.

I don't want to use change-icon apps. i just want to override the icon (ie. *.png) file under windows folder ??

Guest Rafael Lopez

I really hate the style of the bottom bar on this rom.The bar has a blueish color and I would like a black one. And every button on it is gray with rounded corners. I would like to have the bottom bar to be black and the buttons just text so you don't see the button's borders.

Start > Settings > Home > Appearance > Select a theme, some of them have different buttons and colors. Works here.

I think, to change the colors of the bars, you have to go to Start > Settings > Personal > Theme. Not sure wether it works though.

Guest corpisa
[bUG 23544 LITE]

If phone is in standby for more minutes, this go shutdown.. =(

Sorry my bad english

you mean deep sleep bug? i just decide to give new builds another try and you say this <_< Noooo... jeje, will report if i get the same problem, just loading everything to see how it goes.

slds,

EDIT:

no sleep bug yet but before it goes to sleep (not sure yet it will) this is 23544 lite going retro with manila v1 and no so retro with new gchris Titanium 1.3

I forgot how to remove top clock on this builds, anyone will refresh my memory please? I feel I have to many clocks now showing :mellow:

post-209926-1268162177_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162184_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162190_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162196_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162205_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162215_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162220_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162226_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162235_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162242_thumb.png

post-209926-1268162249_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest rodrigo.cbg

Hi Mr Dhee,

And what about the free memory in your new ROMs? I think it would be great if you update this on the first page

THX!

Edited by rodrigo.cbg

Guest hotsync
Dhee,

Testing your latest m2d (beta) rom, and as usual, its AWESOME !

I used to install Ryrzy's roms but now I'm sticking for a while with yours, i simply like them even better.

I really like the action screen and the hometab plugin.

And if possible the correct albumsearcher.cab so i can enable the 'photos' tab, that would also be great.

Thanks a lot !

I also would like to enable the "photos" tab .. Do anyone have the correct albumsearcher.cab ?