[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest sxcporcho
Yes I do.

I noticed that I couldn't get BBC iPlayer working - even when using the the well known 'fudge' that's all over the net (you tube etc).

The only way I can get BBC iplayer working is to install earlier versions of Opera (9.5) and a specific version of stream player.

The good news is 'old' Opera sits nicely alongside new version (10 beta) and can be installed in 'my Storage'. Streaming player installs automatically to device.

I have not been able to get BBC iPlayer working with newer versions of Opera (9.7 and the new 10 beta) or any other version of streaming player - so, install the attached cab's and away you go ;-)

@ all, If anyone has got BBC iPlayer working with newer versions of Opera, could they please respond with details etc.

Thanks.

MMB.

where do i get opera 10???

Guest fanest

Hi great Dhee your work is wonderful go on, i'm using the rom 23540.5.5.0 it is very perfect and stable but i would like the original classic bleu theme (black and bleu) can you offert me the link of this theme thanks a lot

Guest kanikamus
Excuse me?!... How, in the Name of God, are you dear friend... TESTING a rom... when you "flashing" ANOTHER rom in the next second???

Friends, I've "flashed" 60+ roms in a year, but AT LEAST I'm leaving a rom for 2-3 days and I'm "crashing" my phone from the lot of use - because THAT's HOW we can TEST a rom...

You, friend...? Are you JUST "flashing" a rom, checking if you like the... coloring and the icons... and you "flashing" another one?

No offence, but I found it TOTALY wrong - not mention TOTALY... dangerous for your phone!

Of course, let installed for several days or even weeks to do the test and then I dont like for whatever reason I will install another one.

Guest Tonza

Has anyone else got the problem with M2D v2 SMS tab? It always shows me the second newest message when selecting the tab. It's pretty frustrating when you get a new sms and need to read it fast...

Guest jms2367
Dear "PDhee", please, post me the two ani_shuton/off gifs. Regards...

posted below the ani_poweroff and ani_poweron gifs from mr dhee's 21893 lite rom.

thanks for the rom mr dhee. so far so good. i am still trying out some of my programs in this rom. as usual, in S2U2, there is always the headset icon even though there is no headset present. any fix to this mr. dhee?

again thanks for this great rom mr dhee.

post-624222-1268628175_thumb.jpg

post-624222-1268628226_thumb.jpg

Edited by jms2367

Guest corpisa
in S2U2, there is always the headset icon even though there is no headset present. any fix to this mr. dhee?

i belive the headset icon appears because of srs wow (it's installed during customizatiom process on flash) its really no big deal but i think that if you uninstall this program you can solve this.

slds,

Guest mrhendrik

Hello..

I m on 25007.. everything seems good.. except for sometimes when i open another program, the program that already opened is closed.. how to fix this?

on 21xxx, this is never happened.

thanks..

Guest jms2367
Hello..

I m on 25007.. everything seems good.. except for sometimes when i open another program, the program that already opened is closed.. how to fix this?

thanks..

try using everapp. i attached the file for you. i haven't tested it yet though since i have been using the com2 builds (218**).

regards.

EverAppInstaller_V0.2.CAB

Guest sudkcoce
Hello..

thanks..

I prefer AutoClosePatch, since there's no need to fiddle with the settings. Get it here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=5711787

Rgds!

Hi

I'm not master, i'm newbie <_<

Hi,

Thanks, nice to see you too. :mellow:

Is it possible to make ROMs WITHOUT the BT Fix?

This Fix makes matters worse with BT. The PC doesn't recognise the device name (unknown). ALL audio gets redirected through the headset which is anoying because you can't hear the phone ringing!!?!?! And on top of that when there's a headset connected then activesync over bluetooth doesn't work at all.

So please. If possible make a rom without the BT fix.

Otherwise this 23638.5.3.4_Lite-beta seems to work fine.

Thanks

Guest corpisa
thanks for the rom mr dhee. so far so good. i am still trying out some of my programs in this rom. as usual, in S2U2, there is always the headset icon even though there is no headset present. any fix to this mr. dhee?

jms2367,

a good friend just suggested me this solution to get rid of the headset icon in S2U2, give it a try and let me know if it works, if it does don´t thank me <_< but I´ll thank my friend for the tip..

To remove the headset icon from S2U2, you can tell him to edit HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset, change its value from 1 to 0.

slds,

Guest jmsmartins
jms2367,

a good friend just suggested me this solution to get rid of the headset icon in S2U2, give it a try and let me know if it works, if it does don´t thank me <_< but I´ll thank my friend for the tip..

To remove the headset icon from S2U2, you can tell him to edit HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset, change its value from 1 to 0.

slds,

thx corpisa, i saw that somewhere but i didn't remind where :mellow:

so, in wich rom are u now? back to com2 or still at new UI?

saludos

Guest corpisa
thx corpisa, i saw that somewhere but i didn't remind where <_<

so, in wich rom are u now? back to com2 or still at new UI?

saludos

jeje... back to my old time favorite :mellow: Shkv17 !! using Ock's theme suggestion for manila v1. But always keeping an eye on chef´s Pdhees work as I think he is a very talented guy.

slds,

post-209926-1268673270_thumb.png

post-209926-1268673278_thumb.png

post-209926-1268673287_thumb.png

Is it possible to make ROMs WITHOUT the BT Fix?

This Fix makes matters worse with BT. The PC doesn't recognise the device name (unknown). ALL audio gets redirected through the headset which is anoying because you can't hear the phone ringing!!?!?! And on top of that when there's a headset connected then activesync over bluetooth doesn't work at all.

So please. If possible make a rom without the BT fix.

Otherwise this 23638.5.3.4_Lite-beta seems to work fine.

Thanks

Internet sharing doesn't work either. The first time it connects (but the PC requests a driver) and after a disconnect the phone can't re-connect to cell-netwerk anymore. Only thing that makes the phone back working is a reboot.

Nice try but this is no rom for me. Too buggy.

I think it's better to first make it work and then add stuff. There's no need for BT Fix or the green battery-indicator if basics (still) don't work.

So please, if possible, make a rom without BT Fix, with normal battery indicator, no extra stuff (like showcase). With only the things that should work then we can test it. And then you'd have a solid base to start with to add software.

Thanks anyway. It looked good.

Guest jmsmartins
jeje... back to my old time favorite <_< Shkv17 !! using Ock's theme suggestion for manila v1. But always keeping an eye on chef´s Pdhees work as I think he is a very talented guy.

slds,

nice pics corpisa but too dark for me hehe.. i love black but not so black

now using shkv22 (23017) with manilav2 as it almost doesn't lag :mellow: my only issue is with the phone dialer, wich has a gap between it and the bottom bar (looks like something is missing there and we see the wallpaper filling that gap).. do you know any fix for this that doesn't consume ram?

slds

Guest lupus_hegemonia
jeje... back to my old time favorite <_< Shkv17 !! using Ock's theme suggestion for manila v1. But always keeping an eye on chef´s Pdhees work as I think he is a very talented guy.

slds,

"corpisa"... that pannel above the M2D bar, is an extra weather plugin (like SPB weather or PocketWeather)?

Guest corpisa

yep, spb weather courtesy of M2TP so it can be shown in manila, also I set SPB news on Internet tab. I found a new version just in case someone wants it.

@jmsmartins, not sure what you mean but why you don´t try this black skin (I know you don't like black) made by chef crudds.. it´s just 54kb and is only a skin for default wm dialer and it might help you with your issue.

slds, ( i think I remember what you are talking, the skin should fix it)

Edited by corpisa