[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest jms2367

hi mr dhee. i've been using your lite 21893 rom for almost two weeks now and it's working great for me. i would just like to ask if you are planning to cook the newer com2 builds? i heard that 21897 has been released already or maybe a newer one has arrived.

thanks for your great roms. cheers. :)

Guest mtsouk

I installed 23639 and tried to run the BTAudio program, but it tells me that I nedd .net Compact Framework.

Does anybody know how I can check whether it is included in this rom or not?

thanx

3.5 is already installed but for some reason the btaudio program asks for .net compact framework 2.0. The weird thing is that I used the program without problem with rom 23094.

Edited by mtsouk

Guest woody2k
I installed 23639 and tried to run the BTAudio program, but it tells me that I nedd .net Compact Framework.

Does anybody know how I can check whether it is included in this rom or not?

thanx

3.5 is already installed but for some reason the btaudio program asks for .net compact framework 2.0. The weird thing is that I used the program without problem with rom 23094.

You can run 2.0 and 3.5 side by side without any conflicts, Just find the 2.0 cab and install it. If you are struggling try Sectors goddies post from the main Omnia page

Guest sahalan
Hi;

Dear PDHee, can you please fix the increasing ring volume while telephone rings.

I tried several roms but noticed this in every rom. I set the phone incoming setting to "Ring" not to "Increasing Ring" but nothing changed it continues to increase when incoming call.

Can anybody help with this issue ?

Regards

The search function is your friend, so is Google. What you want requires a registry edit. Can't remember what it is but it's out there on the forums.

Guest mtsouk
You can run 2.0 and 3.5 side by side without any conflicts, Just find the 2.0 cab and install it. If you are struggling try Sectors goddies post from the main Omnia page

thanx I'll try it

Guest 123toto

hello guys!

accidentally delete some log data M2Dtp-config. someone would rise screeshot registration?

the location of the log data is: HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / manila2D_todaypage / Window_00

I leave a screenshot

thanks

post-567047-1269908464_thumb.png

Guest jms2367

Hi Mr dhee. I've been using your 21893 for about two weeks or more now. It's fast but I find it unresponsive at times and it has freezed on me a couple of times when opening SMS. I decided to roll back to your 21891 lite rom.

Hope to see you back cooking and hoping also for a new com2 build soon.

Regards and again thanks for the effort you put into cooking these great roms. :P

Guest pendi

Hi mr dhee...i flash yr rom. i only hv 1 problem. when somebody call me,its show number only but name not show even the number already in contact. but if the number have in simcard,it show the name. how to fix it,hore u can solve.....

Guest bamerni

Honestly, you are excellent, but I have a problem with your ROMs , the problem in the video camera sometimes is not showing video

Edited by bamerni

Guest woody2k
Honestly, you are excellent, but I have a problem with your ROMs , the problem in the video camera sometimes is not showing video

if you are using a 235XX series rom there is a fix from Ock for this. it has been posted in this forum but if you cant find it check ocks thread

Guest bamerni
if you are using a 235XX series rom there is a fix from Ock for this. it has been posted in this forum but if you cant find it check ocks thread

Yes, I use Build 23542.5.5/23544.5.5 it is the best

Can you give me the fix please :P

I can not find it . i Just found ock_Bold_Camera_Font_Workaround

and this not fix the camera it is for Font

Edited by bamerni

Guest woody2k
Yes, I use Build 23542.5.5/23544.5.5 it is the best

Can you give me the fix please :P

I can not find it . i Just found ock_Bold_Camera_Font_Workaround

and this not fix the camera it is for Font

Here you go...

It should work for any build but it had been made especialy for the 235xx series.

ock_Video_Recording_Fix_for_235xx_2_.cab

Edited by woody2k

Guest bamerni
Here you go...

It should work for any build but it had been made especialy for the 235xx series.

Thank you very much :( :P it is worked