[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest Talishte
Thanks cga :)

I updated build 21889.5.0.87 which old ui on first floor.

Many fixed, hope U like. B)

have fun !!

PDhee, you are going to fast for us !!!

can you point the main difference between 21888 and this new 21889, what do you mean many fixed? everything seemed to be working on 21888 !!!

many thanks to you and to all chef for sharing your talent ;)

T.

Guest dollar99

Wanted to ask one little favor,

I was using your rom and the word suggestion with any keyboard is different compared to other roms.

Your rom suggestion shows in vertical with memory features in it and others show in horizontal.

Using even swype in your rom gives the same vertical suggestion which is much friendly and same swype with other roms gives its own way of suggestion.

Is there a way to change that with or without a cab.

Does Keyboard selector has to do any thing with this?

Could u plz help with this?

Guest ...angel...
SETTINGD->CONNECTIONS->USB CONNECTIONS

Make sure ActiveSync is selected .

Activesync is connected and I can connect to Activesync using USB or bluetooth... but I can't connect my omnia to the internet using my computer's internet connection unlike the other ROMs.(via activesync)

Guest steelpipe
Activesync is connected and I can connect to Activesync using USB or bluetooth... but I can't connect my omnia to the internet using my computer's internet connection unlike the other ROMs.(via activesync)

you may want to try another PC or notebook. my friend had similar experience but after changing to another notebook it works. still not sure why though.. :)

Guest steelpipe

Hello Dhee,

Thanks for all the new ROMs. Love them though I can't test them all. currently downloaded the latest 23518 and it's fantastic. It's simply speedy to the touch. So far so good, even the slow sms reply also improved.

But seems to take a toll on the battery side though, anyway, that's still better than having a slow response touch...

Many thanks! :) B)

Hello Rebels:

Actually,all you need to do is to create two wav files which are empty ie PowerOn and PowerOff. Drop these files into phone Windows folder and there won't be any startup/poweroff sounds anymore. bestrgds, dave

There you go Rebeld. Also you could just mute the sound or put the phone under the pillow :)

Edited by cga

Guest ...angel...
you may want to try another PC or notebook. my friend had similar experience but after changing to another notebook it works. still not sure why though.. :)

I tried to turn off my phone function then the internet via activesync(bluetooth) worked! ^^, Anyway thanks for your help! ^^,

However, I still can't update the weather on the home page using this internet connection X_X

Hello Dhee,

Thanks for all the new ROMs. Love them though I can't test them all. currently downloaded the latest 23518 and it's fantastic. It's simply speedy to the touch. So far so good, even the slow sms reply also improved.

But seems to take a toll on the battery side though, anyway, that's still better than having a slow response touch...

Many thanks! B) ;)

Enable power saving...

Thanks cga :)

I updated build 21889.5.0.87 which old ui on first floor.

Many fixed, hope U like. B)

have fun !!

We'll try tonigh Omnia ROM Lite and ExtraLite base DXIF1 build 21889.5.0.87 COM 2 with BT-audio fix

Thanks a lot P_Dhee. I'm a big fan of your ROMs, you are doing very well

Guest dan77net
I'm also using that version.. ^^, my only problem is that when I connect my phone to activesync... I cannot connect my omnia to the internet using my computer's internet (LAN) connection...(I can do this with other ROMs)

(Yes it's my photo.. I'm a girl.. why?^^,)

simply cute B) (your pic)

my vers 23518 m2d is too full of used memory free: 18 Mb this morning and i'm using it from 12 hours.

with soft reset it turns on 45 Mb... :) bad management? or is normal?

Guest steelpipe
I tried to turn off my phone function then the internet via activesync(bluetooth) worked! ^^, Anyway thanks for your help! ^^,

However, I still can't update the weather on the home page using this internet connection X_X,

Enable power saving...

same problem for me with the home page weather, the weather page works though. But the funny thing is if I use wifi, i am able to update the home page weather as well as the weather page... :)

yes, i have already enabled the power saving... B)

Thanks...

Guest ...angel...
simply cute ;) (your pic)

my vers 23518 m2d is too full of used memory free: 18 Mb this morning and i'm using it from 12 hours.

with soft reset it turns on 45 Mb... B) bad management? or is normal?

Thanks! I look like this smiley>> B)

I'm also using that version... and unfortunately I also have that problem... the program memory goes down after some hours of use... even if there's no application running...

same problem for me with the home page weather, the weather page works though. But the funny thing is if I use wifi, i am able to update the home page weather as well as the weather page... :)

yes, i have already enabled the power saving... ;)

Thanks...

You're welcome and thanks for your help... :o maybe I should try another internet connection... :o

Edited by ...angel...

Guest vince1970

I dont have any issue with wifi nor internet connection via active sync.

For wifi, you will need to go to system\connections\connections and make sure

- Programs that automatically connect to the internet should be = My N=Work Network

- Programs that automatically connect to a private network should be = My N=Work Network

..and see first post from Dhee

2. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Check your PC configuration, it works flawlessly for my on all the ROMs after the flashing. I don't need to configuer anything on my phone just connect it to the PC, that's all. Windows 7 and Vista PCs

Guest ...angel...
Check your PC configuration, it works flawlessly for my on all the ROMs after the flashing. I don't need to configuer anything on my phone just connect it to the PC, that's all. Windows 7 and Vista PCs

I finally figured out that it's my omnia's problem..I followed the second tip of Mr. Vince.

Thanks for your help! :)

I dont have any issue with wifi nor internet connection via active sync.

For wifi, you will need to go to system\connections\connections and make sure

- Programs that automatically connect to the internet should be = My N=Work Network

- Programs that automatically connect to a private network should be = My N=Work Network

..and see first post from Dhee

2. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Thanks for your tip no.2... it worked!^^, B)

Guest mapstec

Omnia ROM M2D v2 base DXIF1 build 23518

I just installed this Rom and have to say that the touch screen sensitivity and the overall speed is the best I ever experienced.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Hello Rebels:

Actually,all you need to do is to create two wav files which are empty ie PowerOn and PowerOff. Drop these files into phone Windows folder and there won't be any startup/poweroff sounds anymore. bestrgds, dave

Tnx bud but i was expecting a rom without this modification like OCK did. tnx anyway B)

Just put the device sound down or put your finger over the top speaker at start-up. I love the sound just the animation is what I always change to windows 7.

Tnx man.. ;)

There you go Rebeld. Also you could just mute the sound or put the phone under the pillow :)

Ya ya, nice advise mate, have roms to try tonight, ready? ;)

hi dheewatara, thank you for your job in advance..i think i will try your M2D v2 rom soon..i have two questions:

1 - in the screenshoots some text (in weather tab) seems to be in thai language....rom is all in english or not?

2 - i notice you have used build 23518 in your rom..why you don't use more updated build like 28xxx...you think 23518 is better or you have other reasons?

anyway..thank you again...

Guest laserman123

Hi PDhee,

Using your 21888 rom at present and it is excellent!

One suggestion about Showcase, this program is not needed as rom has HTC taskmanager and could save a little bit more space?

Will have to try 21889 now!

Guest vince1970
I finally figured out that it's my omnia's problem..I followed the second tip of Mr. Vince.

Thanks for your help! :)

Thanks for your tip no.2... it worked!^^, B)

You are welcome angel ^.~

Hi PDhee,

Using your 21888 rom at present and it is excellent!

One suggestion about Showcase, this program is not needed as rom has HTC taskmanager and could save a little bit more space?

Will have to try 21889 now!

Absolutely, you can remove it from extra-lite ROM and if somebody wants it just get the cab and install it

Dhee wassup. tnx for ur ExLite v. downloading now, will get back later. Just 1 suggestion my friend. It'd be very pleasant if u remove the startup and shutdown sound. its annoying mostly in public areas, library and at night when i get busy with my omnia and my gf wakes up with the sound. hope its not too mush to ask. god bless.

EDIT:: and by the way, it cud save some space aswell :)

You can disable those sounds through sktools...fast and easy..

sktools-->tune up!-->other--> scroll down and change Power off/ppower on sound to no...

Edited by odigon