Tylwith-Dr.Genius M2D V 1.0 WVGA for Omnia II

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

Guest Tylwith
I have a problem using this on my i920 - it installs, but when it loads, it takes up a tiny corner of the screen. I can't get it to display properly at all.

you must download one of the 2 links at the end of the first post not the first link

very impressive, i have been waiting for this ever since i got my i8000,TF3D sure is good too, but since we only have half of the RAM that we can deal with, so M2D is a better deal. really looking forward to this.thank u, and i think a paypal link is in order. :)

Guest jeffrey2000

Found out that the graphics mess up as soon u've reached the picture tab, after that all the graphics add up together in all the tabs.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Tylwith

Project update

i am working on v2.

so v1 will be stop for the moment.

my beta of v2 is working

but i still have a lot of work to do on the xml file to align everything properly.

if some people want to help i have some very tedious but easy work to do that don't need it knowledge.

if interested pm me.

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad
Project update

i am working on v2.

my beta of v2 is working

but i still have a lot of work to do on the xml file to align everything properly.

if some people want to help i have some very tedious but easy work to do that don't need it knowledge.

if interested pm me.

Really nice Tylwith ,, I'm progressing well but still so many things to do with xml file.

I need a favor Can you provide me an app that can resize images without distorting their sharpness plz.

Guest jeffrey2000
Project update

i am working on v2.

my beta of v2 is working

if interested pm me.

What seems to be the problem with the aligning, just gotta change some pixel values in xml or resizing pics? u can pm me if you want and can take a look maybe some batch processing can be done?

Guest Tylwith

the alignment is just very long because you have to test each value one by one if you do a mistake m2d doesn't launch.

i have almost all tab on v2 now but the home tab is causing me problem,

the resizing is one problem you can not batch process because of you do it the image are corrupted.

so you have to resize manually using photoshop or paint.net (freeware)

there is more than 600 images to resize.

i will publish my dev zip and cab tomorow.

Edited by Tylwith

Guest JohnJayJrV

does this version also have the home screen that has the weather change based on your GPS location? Also, can you search for cities? I had this version on my i910 and loved it. Can't wait for this on the i920!!!!

jv

Guest SergentMT

Hey just tried it out and it's blazing fast! supernice, though i'm having a problem with the tabs kind of laying on top of each other, when you switch from one tab to the other it kind of stays in the background.. i don't know if it's because i've had TF3D installed before? (of course i have uninstalled it)

about the album tab: if you use Albumsearcher.exe it shows the images, though they aren't sized right and stuff..

But supercool to see some progress on the m2d.. i can magine it being far more usefull then TF3D because of the speed..

Anyways i would like to help, if you want it, though i have no experience with any modding besides playing with the registry. :)

Edited by SergentMT

Guest Mighty Warriors
Hey just tried it out and it's blazing fast! supernice, though i'm having a problem with the tabs kind of laying on top of each other, when you switch from one tab to the other it kind of stays in the background.. i don't know if it's because i've had TF3D installed before? (of course i have uninstalled it)

about the album tab: if you use Albumsearcher.exe it shows the images, though they aren't sized right and stuff..

But supercool to see some progress on the m2d.. i can magine it being far more usefull then TF3D because of the speed..

Anyways i would like to help, if you want it, though i have no experience with any modding besides playing with the registry. :)

Edit: a softreset made the tabs laying on top of each other-problem go away x)

Mine taking some screenshots?

Guest Tylwith
Hi

Tylwith could you modify the flipping clock position ?!

I tried changing every possiple parameters but no luck ?!

can you help me ?!

same problem here

did you manage to have the other one in the right position?

if yes can you give me your settings i will merge them with mine

so we can upload a beta cab.

Guest Omega Ra

screen shots or video of M2D working? I am curious as I have never used this UI so if you could post some up I'd like to see how it looks/works. I have seen video of TF3D, but that takes up a lot of space and since the i920 doesn't have any custom ROMS as of yet I'd like a smaller footprint...

Guest Tylwith

Just some news,

In the bad news.

it seems that the flipping clock in m2d v2 is not movable without hacking some dll.

i don't have the time to do such a thing.

so i decided to try with the lastest version without he flipping clock.

those versions doesn't have the flipping clock nor the weather display on the home tab.

In the good news.

i made a working version wvga of one build of m2d v2. I am still tweaking it.

i will release a beta cab in 2 or 3 days.

if you thought that v1 was fast wait for wvga mdv2 beta!!!

Guest Mighty Warriors
here you go:

And the last one is just so you can see how the tabs stack on top of each other, i think maybe it's because a tried changing the wallpaper:

Edit: just read the thread again, and sorry for bringing the graphic mixing up problem up again! it is mentioned with the other few bugs!..

Reinstalled and the graphic mixup problem solved and instead the normal grey squares continuing to the horizon :)

Edit: believe it or not the mixup-problem is back! hmm it seem as every time i softreset the mixup isn't there but, as mentioned before, when u reach the album-tab it starts..

Thanks for the shots! It was hurting to see such nice work done lol. Other than the overlapping problem, any other problem encounter?

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad
If you thought that v1 was fast wait for wvga mdv2 beta!!!

I have told you ,, you'll be surely in love with

two questions ?!

1- what dll file that include the flipping clock position ?!

2- can you identify all files necessary to run the small home weather ?!

Another Good News

I tweaked your M2D V1 al ittle bit reskined it and photo tab is fully working, htc album WVGA is also working , Audio manager is reskined to be WVGA and somehow it works but not fully.

will realease the M2D_V1_Tylwith-Dr.Genius_Beta 1.5 once my On call duty is over ,, can't really upload files in the hospital :)

Thanx

Some Screen Shots :)

post-396895-1263891620_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891631_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891637_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891646_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891653_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891662_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891667_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891676_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891683_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891689_thumb.png

post-396895-1263891694_thumb.png

Edited by Dr.Abo Fahad

Guest SergentMT

Nice can't wait for your uploads! :)

and no, i haven't found any problems beside the graphic-stuff, missing music player and the album stuff.. but it seems like it won't be long before we can get some improvements :)

Edited by SergentMT