Win a HTC HD2 or a Google Nexus One - a thank you to our premium members!

Guest PaulOBrien

hd2n1comp.png

We have a winner! :) details

It's competition time again, but this time it's a little different! :)

The prize, provided by MoDaCo, is either a HTC HD2 or a Google Nexus One, depending on your OS affinity. :D

I'm giving away the handset to celebrate over 7 years of MoDaCo and as a thank you to everyone who has signed up to a MoDaCo Plus or Ad Free account since the site began all that time ago in 2002. That's right, even lapsed Plus / Ad Free members are included! :) We're also currently working on revamping MoDaCo Plus and signing up a whole load of new partners both on the Windows Mobile and Android side, so if you are an existing Plus member, get ready for an exciting 2010! :)

To enter, you need to do nothing at all other than be a past or present MoDaCo Plus or Ad Free member by the end of 31st January 2010, after which I will be selecting a winner at random. As usual, Plus members will receive 2 entries into the competition (it's one of the Plus benefits). The winner will be contacted via the e-mail address associated with their MoDaCo account and must provide a delivery address within 30 days of the notification being sent.

Good luck, and thanks again for your support over the past 7 years! :)

P

PS Have you seen our Android online ROM kitchens? These are gradually being rolled out to more devices and are accessible only to premium members. Next challenge - online Windows Mobile kitchens!

Guest shadamehr
...That's right, even lapsed Plus / Ad Free members are included! :)

Cool - that was once me so I'm in (?), but...

To enter, you need to do nothing at all other than be a MoDaCo Plus or Ad Free member by the end of 31st January 2010

That's NOT me...

So I'm confused Paul *lol*

Doesn't take much you know...

Whatever the case, ANOTHER great competition, and another great way of thanking your members over the years, so well done, and good luck to all.

:)

Well done shadamehr, you spotted the deliberate mistake! :)

Wording updated...

To enter, you need to do nothing at all other than be a past or present MoDaCo Plus or Ad Free member by the end of 31st January 2010

:)

P

Being a premium member is really value for money! Not only for the excellent ROMs MoDaCo delivers but also for these kind of cool actions.

Thanx very much guys, and now it's just waiting if i'm lucky enough to win that Nexus One.

Guest Shuflie

Just had a thought regarding the inclusion of past Premium Members, would it not be wise to make sure that the members are still active and visiting Modaco once in a while. Wouldn't be so nice if the winner couldn't be contacted, or would you be building in some sort of time limit for the winner to claim their prize before awarding it to someone else?

Just had a thought regarding the inclusion of past Premium Members, would it not be wise to make sure that the members are still active and visiting Modaco once in a while. Wouldn't be so nice if the winner couldn't be contacted, or would you be building in some sort of time limit for the winner to claim their prize before awarding it to someone else?

Good call, will add 30 day time limit on prize claim. :)

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.